kisssssss....for my readers...

Sunday 28 October 2012

Part 28:
Monday morning/ in the office:
Meeting: 8:30 Am :
Khushi can't be present at that meeting but she arranged all the files he needs there in the conference room…all was arranged properly, she was sure but that Lavanya…of course…don't miss any chance to make her feel that all what she does is unnecessary and her words: ''No, ASR don't that, he don't want this….''…she's so…and how she talks with him!!!!!!!!!...Khushi noticed that Arnav tries to be professional with that girl…but, she was trying to make him, only look at her, at her work…and  she's arrogant…
Khushi is the daughter of Yash Kumari Gupta who used to be rich and powerful but living in Lucknow, she don't saw her father that much, he was always busy…she spends all her time with the family of her mother who are so simple and from the middle class, their love and care affected Khushi more than the money of her father…she was never that arrogant, capricious girl who spends her time, wasting the money of her father…no, she wasn't like this neither before, nor, now…
***
Now, the meeting is over and that Lavanay is with him and they are both alone in the conference room, Khushi blood is bowling; that girl with that short skirt and that make up …with him, in the same conference room, since 19min/14sec. What are they doing?... she should know what they are doing, there?..She needs to know!
Without knocking, she enters suddenly the room and she stands like a statue!
He was standing and hugging Lavanya and she was telling him: ''thank you! Thank you ASR!''
How stupid she is…in that situation!...she's his wife, and he betrayed her, just next to her, in the other room…unable to control her tears…she was about to leave when he saw her:
-Khushi! Hushiii! Khushi!
He runs and catches her before she has the time to take the elevator:
-Khushi!
-Let off of me! (she screams nervously and everyone in the office pays attention to them, in that situation…their boss running and catching her, calling, loudly,  her name and then she's screaming like that at him…all was shocked…
Arnav takes her by her hand and then makes her enter his cabin, he locks the door…she was crying and when they are alone:
-What happen Khushi?
She looks at him angrily…
-tell me what happen?
Khushi noticed that there is a cup of water on the desk, without thinking, she takes it and throw it on his face…
Kh:-…You're asking?
Arnav was burning with anger…how dare she do this with him?… she's…she doubts him?...she thinks that him and Lavanya…God! She is crazy…
She was about to leave but he holds, violently her shoulders…:
-Yes, I'm asking!
-if you love her, why you didn't marry her! Both of you form a perfect Jodi! So why you're making me suffer?...just let me go and you're free to hug her wherever you want!...and to hug all your employees too…all of the girls here are dead for that! Why you didn't fulfill their wishs Mr. ''ASR?...you know what I feel…I pity you and I pity my stupidity because I…
Suddenly, he stops , but putting his palm on her mouth, Khushi looks up to him, now, angrily and then she tries to push his hand and push him with all her force…he was simply more powerful than her, he pushes her to the wall and then pinned her, he lets off of her mouth and places his two hands on her waist to stuck her to the wall and to that she don't try to make any move…He wants an explanation to all this, he actually, know what she was thinking but with that fire look, he asks her:
-What are you talking about?
-why you didn't run to join her?...what about a black coffee while you're flirting with her?...and she's perfect for you, you two…
-Enough!
-Let off of me! Let off of me, now!
-seeing me hugging her like that, affected you that much?! Kushi!?
-just let me go!
-look at me!
-I…you…I didn't care about all you do with her or with any other girl!
-Really?
-I don't care about you at all!
-but you're like this, because you just saw me hug another one than you??? Why you're crying, screaming and pushing me like this if you don't care?
-you betrayed me!
-No! you can called me unfaithful if you have considered me like your husband, Khushi, but you won't admit it…
-yes! You're not my husband! But people think so!
-People now that I'm married Khushi and that I will never be that kind of men! If you want to know why I hugged her, you have all the rights, I wa…
-No! I didn't want to know! Leave me! Leave me!
-Khushi! Don't said that again, ok? And let me explain…
-No! I won't to listen to any of your lies!
-yes you want! You have to!…She was hugging me, because next week is her weeding! And…ok! I'm goanna tell you…I'm helping her and her fiance…I was just telling her that all the wedding is a gift from me!...Are you satisfied, now?
Khushi takes a deep breath, affected by the way he was explaining the situation to her but still he didn't convince her and then:
-Ok! Let off of me!
-Again, Khushi! I told everything and still, you're stubborn!
She keeps silent…
-Lavanya is not only my employee Khushi! She is like Aman to you! We reached the same university in London for two years and…
Khushi was now, breathing hardly, from anger, she puts again her hands on his hands (which still on her waist) to push him…So, two years? London? He was alone with her? She wants to cry again…to beat him and she did…she puts her hands on his chest and pushes and then, she starts beating him:
-leave me! Leave me! (Like a little girl)
He left her waist but instead of letting her go; he carries her…there is a sofa in his cabin, he puts her there and lay in the top of her…she pushes him…he takes her both hands and pinned them on the top :
-So jealous?  (he kisses her cheek) So possessive? (he kissed her other cheek)…
She closes her eyes…calling her courage, the help of Devi Maya…
Kh: -Jealous? Why? I didn't have any reason to be jealous…(he kisses her on her lips)
-False!
-I hate you! (He just touches her lips again with his but without kissing just touching)
-false!
-I want to run away from you! (he puts his hand, immediately, on her belly, taking away the fabric of her clothes, and insert his hand there, the contact of his cold hand on her warm belly makes her shivered, an electric  current passes from her head to toe)…He whispered:
-false!
With that emotion of his hand caressing her, she difficultly, can talk:
-I want… to …kill you!
He looks at her, amused and with a husky voice:
-So false!
-I'm your enemy! You, too want me to …
He then takes her lips, for good, a passionate and aggressive kiss, proof that he has wait for along…proof that he has forced himself, controlled his desire for a long days…and, when he just wants to stop, conscious that maybe he was even more harsh than usually with that kiss…she kisses him back, she make him, forcibly, leave one of her hand and she used it to hold his neck, bringing him to her…then, she just wants him to kiss her again…
Ar: -You see! so, so false!
He takes her lips again and kisses her, gently…
Kh:-I will kill her!
Arnav was surprised:
-Oh! I told you!  You're jealous!...Khushi! You break the deal! We are supposed to act that we are married but here, you're not acting!
-No! We are not married! I'm not jealous!
-I love the way you lie!
- I'm not jealous!
-Stop lying! Your eyes can't hide the evidence!
-I'm just…even if she wants to think you, she shouldn't hug you!
Arnav smiles naughtly:
-oh! But Aman has the right to hug you and to talk to you and to make jokes with you, right?
Khushi looks at him, is he serious?...:
--So jealous?  So possessive? (She repeats his words with the same tone he uses)
He smiles and repeats her words too:
-Jealous? Why? I didn't have any reason to be jealous…
She continues the game:
-False!
-Not like that! (He kisses her cheek) false!
She hugs him, tightly…with all her force…he hugs her back more tightly…
Someone knocks at the door…Damn! He totally forgets that he's in his office…but he can't break the hug, he still holding her and even when she wants to break the hug, he stops her:
-Arnavji! Someone is knocking!
-I know!
-Arnavji!...I think…I think I shouldn't work here anymore!
He breaks the hug to look at her:
-What? Why?
-No! I  think! I'm not helping!
Arnav smiles:
-you think that I can't work with you, around?
Khushi blushes, he kisses her forehead…and get up…and help her to stand up too, she arranged her clothes, the dupatta still on the sofa, he picks it and puts it around her waist and then he pushes to bring  her so close to him…
-Arnavji?...what are you doing?
-You're right! You can't work here but not because of the weakness of my self control (he smirks and she was amused too) but because I have another project for you!
Khushi was silent, she knows very well his naughtiness but she's waiting to hear that new project!
-I have read your C.V…you're a brilliant student then why you haven't complete your studies and went the university?
Khushi has tears on her eyes, has she the choice to complete her studies???…
-It wasn't possible then…at that moment, after the inscription, I wasn't able because of…the financial problems of my family!
-But, now, you can!
-No! I can't!
-yes! You can!
-No!
 Knock at the door, again…:
Ar:-OK! We will talk later, in our room, in the house!
He gives her a naughty look…she blushes…he paused a kiss on her cheek and then he makes her wear her dupatta and then he uses it again to wipe his hair that still wet with that water she throws on him…
She looks at him angrily…
Ar:-What? It's your fault!
He stops and then he walks to the door to open it but before he turns to her direction, he winks to her, khushi smiles shyly; he opens the door and find Aman:
Ar:-Are you crazy? What are you doing, here?
Aman:-I was worried!
Ar:-from when you're standing here?
Aman:-No! No…I didn't hear anything! I swear!
From the collar of his shirt, he makes him enter and closes the door…
-you're unbelievable man!
Khushi was amused, she laughs, Arnav looks at her, angry, and he leaves Aman and walks toward her:
-it will be good if you come back to home, now, I will tell the driver to drop you to the house, ok?
-Ok!
-I would not be late! I will get home soon in the evening, too! (He said seriously)
-I don't care!
He give her an angry look, again:
-we will talk!
Aman:- Why she will go home? What happened? There's a problem?
Arnav:- No! it's not any of your business!
Khushi:-No! There is any problem Aman! I'm fine!
Aman:-Oh! OK!...I was…
Arnav:-Ok! Khushi! The driver must be waiting, now!
Kushi:-Ok! Aman, see you soon!
Khushi looks at an angry Arnav and then go out to find that Lavanya was there:
Lavanya:-Mrs. Khushi! I'….
Kh:-it's ok!
Lavanya:-I know who you are from the beginning but ASR has told me to behave with you formally and like any employee…but…now…well…I should….
Kh:-it's ok! Arnavji has explained to me!
Lavanya:-So, you know that my marriage is for the next week?
Khushi smiles, seeing her excitement:-Yes! Arnavji told me!
-You know ASR is kind and generous…but, now, it's sure you will come not only for my weeding…for every ritual…you and Anjeli!...
-Well…
-Please! You know, actually, I don't have sisters or friends, I don't know if ASR told you but mother and father are divorced and…oh! I'm like this, telling you about my life…ufff…if ASR comes to know…
Khushi was surprised…she always judge people in a wrong way…because of her appearance, she hates her but finally she's like any girl…now, she's ok with her…and if she hasn't hug Arnav, there's a possibility to this girl to be her friend, any way!
-Ok! Maybe we will come!
-yes! Please, please! Tomorrow is the mehendi! Sure you will come? Right?
-I don't know…
-yes! I will call Anjeli too! Ok?
-ok! I will see with Anjeli!
***
There are days where events overtake us, there are times when the decisions,…. the reasons we took dissipate, simply, because other events come and switch our reasoning and the limitations we have drawn….
Arnav, looking from the window of his cabin was thinking about her:
The existence of this girl in his life makes him feel complete…she shines his life…despite everything… every one…for now, he can't imagine that there's a life without her…he have just to think about her to feel good...to feel alive...
In the other side...Khushi was standing in the room, before the window, thinking about  him:
This man comes in her life focibly, he has her forcibly, he dominate her life forcibly and makes her think about him, care about him, cry because of him and for him, forcibly...but, now, it's her own heart, her own soul who want him, forcibly...forcibly, some power inside her, brings her to him and she just can't stop...

No comments:

Post a Comment