kisssssss....for my readers...

Sunday 28 October 2012

Part 34:
Holding her hand in his, he makes her enter the room…he looks at her sari which is wetted, now, stacking to her body, making her look hottest and her hair was all wet too…she was worried, again, now, he know it because now,he learned how to read in her eyes, he cupped her face between his two hands, kisses her forehead:
-I know Khushi that trusting me, after all what I did to you, seems impossible but…I will try to make things better for you because… I … because it's like that.
-it's like that?
-yes, I decided it!
-oh? And what do you decided?
-that I will make things better and that you should believe that!
Khushi smiles…he kisses her check, slowly:
-Now go and get change, you will be sick if you still like this, you're shivering!
-you too, you should get change, you're so cold and you're shivering!
Arnav smiles, he doesn't feel that way, with another person, before her, that feeling, when you need someone so badly, you need to protect him, because, only by protecting that person, that you will feel protected too, he doesn't want her to go…from the start, he was feeling that…with her, he feels complete…that craziness she proves, her way to be angry or worried and the way she finish always between his arms…he likes all that…his life was monotone, dark, meaningless and she comes to change all that, to bring her magic, her light to that life…
He looks at her…she looks up to him with those innocent eyes:
Khushi:-what? Why you're looking at me like that?
-like what?
-Like…you…you really should go to change your clothes Arnavji!
He looks at her…again this '' Arnavji''! why he should send her changing if he has something else in his naughty mind, now…he puts his strong hands on her waist…his fingers touching, partially, her bare and wet tummy…she shivered, feeling that familiar contact that always goanna impress her…if he keeps touching her, every day like this…she will not stop blushing…ever…he has a way to do that…she feels goosebumps in all her body…an electric current…he brings her to the bed and makes her laid there and he laid half on the top of her and all his weight is supported by the bed:
-Khushi, you should do something for me!
(he's talking and touching her lips with his fingers in the same time)
Khushi can't speak in this situation…his leg is touching her leg, now, playing with her payal and then gradually…ascending, touching that soft skin all over her leg…
-Khushi?
His sexy voice makes things harder to her to speak, her heart beats so fast, she breathes heavily that she feels that her heart will jump out of her chest…but he puts his hand just on her chest…
-shhh…relax! Khushi! Why all this tension? (he smirked) Take a deep breath! 
Khushi looks down to see his hand on her chest…and was about to faint…
He takes off his leg…stopping the game of seduction…became serious suddenly…
-Khushi look at me!
she looks up at him…
his hand still on her chest…right on her heart…
Arnav: -I want you to make a promise, for me!
Khushi looks at him, so  interested…keeping all her attention on him…
-you will never run away from me anymore, ever never, even if you're feeling bad or you're scared or even if I did a mistake…Promise me! (He was serious and a little bit angry because he remembered the tension, every time, she did this to him, the insecurity when she just run when he thinks that she will be by his side forever)
She looks on the bottom of his eyes:
-Arnavji…I…
-just say it!
-I promise!
He feels better…
-and that kiss Khushi...your kiss hurt me too much…but, strangely, it was good!
Khushi blushed…but takes a look at his lips, at the red on his bottom lip, she bits him? It's her…she touches his lips, with her fingers:
- It still hurt you?
-mmm (he nodded)
She looks at him with worried eyes…
-I will feel better if you kiss me but this time a so soft one!
Khushi is shocked and then she speaks:
-but it will hurt you more!
-you have no idea that by your kiss…all the pain will go away!
She looks at him…he was serious…she cupped his face and brings it to her…she was all wet and he was more wet than her due to the shower and the rain…and after looking at his lips in an innocent and in the same time seductive way that she makes him turned on without even touching him, she starts kissing his lips, softly…she did this many time…in each side of his lips…pausing her lips on his delicately, sensually…and then she touched his lips with her finger…:
-Arnavji…you're so cold…go and change before me!
Arnav feels really so cold but why she wakes him up from that and why she stops making this to him…and also, she was asking him to go and change before her??
-Khushi,... that wasn't a kiss!
He takes her palms off  his face and cupped her face…he was almost kissing her…
-I will show you how…
And then, suddenly…
Someone knocks at the door…
Khushi smiles, looks at him with her innocent eyes, he let off her and she left the bed and runs to open, Arnav stands up, quickly, too…and it was Anjeli and Aman staring at them:
Anj: -Thanks god! How dare you come back home without informing us Arnav! I was worried for you both and Aman told me about…
Anjeli was worried and Aman too…
Anj:-why the two of you have you left the wedding early, what happened Khushi?
Khushi:-We are fine! You don't have to be worried!
Arnav:-it's ok! You have, now, Mr. Aman who can inform you about all what happened with me!
Aman:-I'm really sorry Arnav but I was worried too!
Ar:-I called you to say that everything is ok!
Anjeli: -but you didn't came back, brother, and I was so scared!
Arnav looks at Anjeli, he holds her two hands:
-see! we are fine, my little Anjeli, you don't have to be scared…
-but why you're wet? And Khushi, what happened to your sari?
Khushi:-well…we was…we was…
Aman:-dancing teri meri under the rain, Tintin?
Arnav:-exactly! Any problem! (Arnav answered all angry about him)
Anjeli smiles, she blushed and then remembering the dance:
-Oh Arnav! How perfect the two of you, are! Dancing together like that! All the people were talking about you! And I was like dreaming see you, brother, dancing like a boss!
-yes! It was so damn cool and hot, ASR!
-Aman, you're crossing all the limits! (Arnav starts snoozing again)
-Oh! Let's go Aman, you go and change both of you, brother…Good night!
Aman: -Good night!
They said good night and Anjeli smiles to them and closes the door, behind her…
***
Khushi:-Arnavji, tell me about that l…
Arnav:-Without any other word, go and change your clothes, now! You will be sick, if you will stay with that!
-Ok!
Khushi went to the bathroom…she was about to ask him about that letter but he stops her, sometimes, she feels like she still a child, she's acting wrong in the wrong situation…but, she has to read that letter, she's sure he writes it to her…maybe to say something so important to her…she wiped her body and gets change!
Arnav enters the bathroom after her, he needs a warm shower as he was shivering…and when he went out, he saw her lying on the bed…she is closing her eyes but she's shivering…
-Khushi! Khushi!
She doesn't answer; she looks like she wasn't all right! He puts his hand on her forehead, she was burning…but she opens her eyes:
-Arnavji? I'm…I feel cold!
Arnav panicked…she feels cold and she's burning, she was shivering…she has fever, certainly!...he looks at her…covers her very well…
Arnav without any hesitation call the doctor but the number was busy or something…it's 2 am…god! Certainly, the lady doctor won't answer in that time…he turns to her…sits beside her…touching her forehead…he covers her with an extra blanket
-Arnavji!
He holds her hand:
-Wait Khushi, I'm goanna call another doctor, now!
-don't…it's too late…
-Don't speak Khushi! Take a rest!
-I'm all cold!
Arnav puts his hand on her covered body to assure her:
-it's ok, Khushi, I'm here…
Arnav was so worried and confused…he called another doctor, but didn't answer...
- Damn it! ...Khushi! It's ok! I'm here…
-Arnavji! We should tell them…about the truth!
Arnav looks at her…she was talking about his family, he closes his eyes of frustration:
-Khushi don't think about that now, just…let me take care of you and of all that, ok?
Arnav checks her fever with the thermometer, he gives her some tablets to decrease the fever and the ache…trying to calm himself …he doesn't like seeing her, like that…
-I'm cold! I feel…
She was shivering …Arnav comes closer to her…hugs her…like that will his warm body  on the top of her…he makes her stop shivering by doing that and then when he was sure that she's not that much cold…he moves away…. he puts a wetted towel on her forehead…she closes her eyes...it's good for her fever too…his mother used to do that for him…he feels good…when he feels that her mumma is doing that for him and she was with him when he's sick…does she feel the same?...does she feel his presence? Does she feel protected with him?
He can't close his eyes…checking her…changing the towel on his forehead every time it became warm…checking her fever…caressing her hair…holding her hand…
He murmured:
-you better get well soon! You! …you want just to make me crazy, that's what you really want…I will told them…I will told them who you are!! to all of them!!!…and I will told them that…that I can't live without you…
He kisses her hand…her forehead:
-get well soon! I want it, now!
It was 2:30 PM and he still sitting next to her…he closes his eyes a little…and then slept like this, sitting and holding her hand…
10 am…khushi wakes up…she finds him sleeping uncomfortably, next to her, holding her hand tightly…she feels a little weak but she was alright…her little boy is just cute when he's sleeping like that…next to her…he's a part of her, now…she feels that…she puts her other hand to caress his check but he wakes up…he seems so worried…his first reaction was touching her forehead and then when it seems that there is no fever anymore:
-Are you ok, now? What do you feel?
Seeing him like that, she wanted to tease him, to see him more worried…he's always teasing her, she can do that also…
-I'm not ok…Arnavji!
More worried, he puts his hand again on her forehead and cheek…
-Really? Tell me what do you feel? You still feeling cold!
-mmm! So cold, I'm sick and weak...look I can't do anything, I feel lazy!
his face changed...he checked her hand and body...when she smiles and then she can't retain her laugh anymore...
Arnav looks at her…is she serious?...she seems weak but not that weak...she's laughing...she's enjoying seeing him all worried and like a fool!!!!!!!
-you're...a naughty girl!
he smiles too and then...
He lay on the bed properly and takes her in his arms, tightly…:
-tell me the truth...do you feel better, now?
-you want to know because you're so worried?
-What a stupid question!
-so, you're worried?
-of course, damn it!
-why?
-why you keep asking that type of questions, always…because you're sick!
-Why you became worried when I'm sick?
Arnav looks at her…arched his eyebrow:
-I have the impression to talk to a baby and not to my wife when you talk like this!
Khushi smiles, she adores when he say'' my wife''…she adores the way he's talking to her…angry but still so soft…
-Please answer!
-What was the question?
-Arnavji!
-what? Just tell me what the question was!
Khushi murmured:
-Why you became worried when I'm sick?
- you know …now, I think you're feeling better!...you're perfectly all right! And I'm late!
He was about to move away and left the bed but she holds him and hugs him…
-Arnavji! I will not let you go! You have to answer me, first!
Arnav hugs her back:
-Ok! Then don't let me go!
-Arnavji this is not fair! You have to answer me!
-look at me!
She looks up to him…
-you don't have the right to play under the rain, from now!
-ok! But answer me!
-because I can't handle it when you're sick Khushi! Satisfied?
-why? Why you can't handle it?
-enough now! I don't have to answer all your questions!
-Ok! That letter…in the room…you write it for me Arnavji? I'm sure this was to me!
-so confident?
She looks at him with her beautiful eyes…No, not now, too quickly to give her that letter…first, he has to win her trust…so, he has to lie:
-No! The letter wasn't for you!...Now, I'm sure that Aman is becoming a fool…you have to let me go!
Khushi realized that she was holding him tight…she feels confused and let off him…he noticed that…
-you know I won't to leave that bed today but…I will be back early, today! Will you wait for me?
Khushi smiles:
-always! I will wait for you always!
The face of Arnav illuminates, he doesn't know what he should tell her, now…he kisses her forehead:
-and I will come for you, always, Khushi! I will send your breakfast, here!...don't left that bed…stay here in the warm…
he winks to her and left to prepare himself for the office!
***
In the office, Arnav was planning how he can speak with his family about Khushi…how he can tell them who she was…should he do a general confidence…assemble all of them and tell them the truth like that…or should he do that one by one…firstly, his mother!...the most important person that she should know…
But, in case, they refuse her presence in the mansion…then?...then they will remove to another home and they will live together and surely, one day…all the family will accept that and they will come back…he will find a solution, then...
No! he should be good enough to convince them…to his mother, he can tell her his emotions without limits…he doesn't have to hide anything…tomorrow evening, he will tell his mother first! And then Anjeli…he should tell Khushi about his plan tonight and then starts tomorrow…she doesn't have to wait like this and him too…he wants to tell them…to start their new life, without any fear of tomorrow…  
Happy with his resolution…he remembers how much she hugs him tight in the morning…he loves that sensation of safety…life seems to be so pure and so easy with her…when he's with her, he can't think too much, he can't calculate…he gives up, totally…that's the difference between them…he trusts her because he knows that she will never hurt him, she never tried to do that…even when she runs away…she has her reasons and he can't blame her feeling of insecurity with him…even when she hurts him, she doesn't do that voluntarily…but, him…he hurts her not once…many times…but, she's ready to start a new with him…He knows that very well…he smiles…when he heard…
-teri meri, meri teri, prem Kahani he mushkil…
-Lavanya?
-I knocked at the door a lot! I come to give those files, (she smiles) NK is with me too!
-God! Lavanya, why you come to give me that? you have the possibility to send them!
-No, no problem! We are going, now to our honeymoon, so, in our way to the airport…I want to thank you ASR! You and khushi, yesterday…that was really a surprise! You're amazing!
Arnav talks a little with Lavanya and her husband and come back to his cabin…
and thinks...after talking to his family about Khushi...then...
A wonderful marriage…a mind blowing honeymoon…only with her…just the two of them in a desert beach…he picks up the phone and calls her…why should he dream alone?…:
-what are you doing?
-Arnavji! Come fast to save me! Anjeli knows that I had fever yesterday and she doesn't allow me to do anything or to leave the bed!
Arnav smiles:
-Don't worry, she's following my instructions! Now tell me…beach our mountain?
-what?
-it's a quiz to know better your personality!...(he retains a laugh) beach or mountain?
-beach!
-good! Now, tell me, alone or with me?
-it's to know better my personality too?
Anjeli was there and wants to hear the conversation, putting her ear on the phone and khushi was trying to push her…the two of them was acting like adolescents….No, acctually the three of them...
Arnav: -is it that much difficult to answer?
-No!...with you!
-ok! Did you eat properly?
-what was that Arnavji?
-Nothing! Answer my question, now!
-I'm with Anjeli, told you, she let me finish the milk and then the toasts and I beg her to not complete the apple but she insists and I eat it too!
-good girl!
-I'm not a kid!
Arnav laughs…
-No! You're not a kid, you're just a baby and I don't know how you will manage to take care of our baby, Khushi!
He says that naturally, unconsciously…but after that word ''our baby'', the two of them remain silence…Arnav regrets saying that…that maybe makes her more scared about their future…
-Ok, khushi, see you soon! I have to go!
-ok! See you soon!
Why he's like that? He feels that he's not the same man anymore…thousand projects are in his mind…wanting to do all that with her…and he's acting like a fool this morning…he better concentrate on his work, now that it seems that he was losing his mind, totally…
First, marriage and honeymoon and then baby!
he should visit a doctor
he hates all that...
and now, he's thinking about all that...
worst...
he's happy thinking about all that!
Damn it!

3 comments:

  1. lool somebody's dreaming big!!!!! my my my ASR!!! that last part is real funny. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. lool somebody's dreaming big!!!!! my my my ASR!!! that last part is real funny. I love it

    ReplyDelete