kisssssss....for my readers...

Sunday 28 October 2012

Part 40:

Arnav comes to the room to find that his casual clothes are prepared on the bed...he smiles … and then Khushi comes to the room, closes the door, she don't know that Arnav was home, she smiled when she saw him:
-you come?
-yes! (Without any expression)
-how was your day?
-fine!
Khushi saw a ticket near his laptop…she becomes irritated, frustrated, angry...she looks up at Arnav...asking him with her eyes…
Ar :-your ticket !...in case ! (he said, without any expression, again)
-I told you, before, my place is with you !(she answers with challenging eyes)
If she is angry…Arnav was angrier…
He can't believe that she asked him again why he brings her home yesterday…he thinks that she understood the fact that he can't live without her, but still…she's asking!...so, he just buys this ticket for her to make her understand that yes, he kidnaped her, using all the ways to bring her back but now, she has the choice…but,when she will trust him…when she will…just…just think that he wants her…he loves her…??
--I told you, Arnavji, about what I feel! All my worries and my weakness and I have told you what I feel without lying…I never lied to you…I meant my promise…when I walked away, I never meant to run away from you, or to hurt you…but! I thought that my existence, here, with your family will trouble you and them as well…will trouble my family, also…then…I make only one mistake, but you? Please ask yourself about your mistakes!... And now, you and your ticket…I don't care! (Khushi craziness dominates, while she holds the ticket, came near him and before his angry gaze, she cuts the ticket into small pieces…throwing the pieces on the floor)
Arnav can't bare anymore…he holds her arms tightly, savagely and pinned her against the wall…he approaches his face from her…breathing so close to her face…Khushi feeling that she said too much…looks down, he pressed his body against her more tightly…holding her arms, firmly…Khushi was looking down, concentrating on how she will retain her tears…instead of pacify the atmosphere between them…she sets the fire…and now, how she will avoid his anger…
-Look at me Khushi! (He almost yelled)
-I said look into my eyes! (he yelled again)
She looked up to his eyes…
and the world stop existing…

their eyes locked…
they said every thing…
his anger but his passion…
her trouble…but her desire…
his wrath but his love…
love…
he has no idea how much she loves him…
how much she missed him ….
she has no idea how much he wants to make her understand that he belongs to her and she belongs to him…
A strange feeling dominates him…all of a sudden…all what she was doing to make him angry…to make him away from her…and now, what she was saying…he's more than angry against her!…he's in love and angry…and it's so easy to imagine the state of an angry lover…
-so me and my ticket…you don't care! Did I heard correctly?
He left  her arms to  place his hands on her waist…she ignore him to look at the red marks on her arms…that gesture makes him lose his mind…he pulled her closer to him…crushing his body against her, more tightly,  that she hasn't any option except looking down at his chest crushing her chest…creating already a mess, inside her…or look up into his eyes to see their darkness ...sure that if she will make any move, their lips will surely  meet...because he was so close from her…she choose to look down, again…
-my arms hurt me! (she murmured)
-repeat to me what you just said, right now, Khushi!
''Khushi'' and his husky voice…she's already melted…and now that his warm body…is covering her…feeling his breath on her face … feeling him angry…feeling him tensioned …all the pressure of his body against her…his hands holding her waist…all that…make her scared…No!...strangely, excited!
Ar:-I said repeat!
Kh:-you and your ticket…(she murmured like a kid who was catched after doing a huge mistake)…I don't care!
He pulled her tighter…against  his body…
Kh:-I mean…only your ticket…I don't care…(she succeded to said, difficulty)…oh! Devi Maya! (she murmured)
She looks finally, into his eyes, again, paying attention to not touch his lips which are almost touching hers…it was really very late to corrige her phrase, to avoid his lips…to avoid his anger…to avoid his desire…he kisses her…agressivly…he takes her lips like it was for the first time…he bits her bottom lip and introduces his tongue...forcibly, as she doesn't know that he will kiss her like that…yes! But…before, she realizes that kiss, she recognize what he was doing… before she could take his lips as well…he pulled off his lips…as agressivly as he starts kissing…
So brief was that kiss…rekindling the fire…the fire of their desire…
He finished that awaited kiss, so soon and he just walked away…???!!!?
Khushi touches her lips…it was a dream maybe?...how dare he go, like that?...no! she was dreaming! …No! it's not acceptable!
Arnav went out the room…leaving her like this…Khushi lies in the bed…she covers her face with the pillow…
She speaks to herself, praying to her devi Maya…:''hey Devi Maya! Why, am I so stupid!...first, I was really stupid when I ask him, yesterday, in the car, why he brings me back, again, seems that it hurt him, more…and now…!!! Oh, I talk too much…too much!...help to not talk too much again, Devi Maya!...help to not said the wrong words! Please, please, please!''
Not only her…but they just want to make things complicated…
Khushi covered herself with the blanket…better sleep than create another problem…
Oh god!...but he has to kiss her properly…what the…! What's her fault if she doesn't care about that ticket? …she closed her eyes…sleep, sleep, sleep Khushi, forget that kiss, forget, forget, and forget!
***
After so much time, she opens her eyes difficultly…
-Khushi!
She slept…and here, he is… waking her up, when she opens her eyes, he stands up…as he was sitting beside her, on the bed:
-come! Get your dinner first and then you can sleep!
He was about to leave…
-I'm not hungry!
He comes back…
-Khushi! I know you don't touch any food during the day! You come, now!
-I won't! it's ok!
Arnav starts losing his control, again:
-Khushi! It's better that you come and eat, now!
-I told you I don't want!...I don't want to eat! You go and have your dinner!
Arnav stands and get off the blanket from her:
-Stop behaving like kids!
-I'm not hungry
He just carries her…
-you know! I really don't care…if I should carry you like that to the dining room…I haven't any problem doing that!
He carries her like that towards the door of their room…
-No! NO! ok! Ok! I will come down and get my dinner!
He still carries her, in his arms…looking at her teary eyes…
-No! Not ''I will''…you come with me, now!
-Ok!
-stop crying!
-ok!...but Arnavji…that…that…why you stopped…
He let her stand on the floor…he looks at her…
-Arnavji…
-when you start understanding me, I will never stop, Khushi!
He walks away…
***
During the dinner…the atmosphere was better than the lunch…Arnav was sitting beside his mother and in front of Khushi…
 Arpita was looking at her and then, secretly, at her son…Khushi again don't touch the food and Arnav was menacing her by his eyes…and when she looks down, avoiding his gaze, he puts some bread, next her dish…and then, Khushi starts eating from that bread…and Arnav was controlling her…with his severe gaze…Arpita wants to smile…retain her smile difficultly when Khushi don't want to add the bread with the sauce as he noticed to her…he looks at her and suddenly…she looks at him, shocked and then starts eating…
Actually, what Arpita didn't see is that Arnav has touched her feet with his…to force her to eat…Khushi shocked look at him…he shows her the food with a strict, cold look…Khushi understands that she have to eat her dish…she starts eating…but she succeed to eat only a little…
She was thinking…about his sentence: ''when you start understanding me, I will never stop, Khushi!''

No comments:

Post a Comment