kisssssss....for my readers...

Sunday 28 October 2012

Part 43:



Tok tok tok ...
-I really wish to never open this door!
-Arnavji please!
She stands up…
Arnav wears his shirt, again...Khushi her dupatta and they stand like that…they take a deep breath...
The door knocks another time…Arnav opens…
Ar:-Anjeli...you?
Anjeli:-yeh! me!...your dinner!
Ar:-dinner?
Anjeli comes with a plate covered...and a very big smile...
Khushi:-please, come in!
Anj:-No, just take this Khushi! I know that Arnav hasn't the time to eat, in office!
Khushi smiles and holds the plate from Anjeli...Arnav is surprised...
Ar:-and how did you know that?
Anj:-actually... Amanji t...tol...d me...told me! (Anjeli became nervous)
Ar:-what?
Anj:-yes...Amanji call me and told me that!
Arnav arched his eyebrow...
Ar:-why?
Anjeli, like a child who has committed a grave mistake...she was silent...
khushi:-because he told her!...he calls her...he's a brave boy! now, come in!
Khushi wants to pacify the situation as it was really strange that Aman calls Anjeli for Arnav...he doesn't know, till now, that the relationship between Aman and Anjeli had progressed...
Ar:-why he's making from all of you, his friends? why he's around all my family?
Kh:-it's ok! Arnavji...
Anjeli:-no! I'm not his friend!
Arnav:-excuse me! then what?
Anj:-he loves me! (she said with a smile and the smile vanished seeing the face of her brother)
Arnav (shocked): what?
Khushi poses the plate on a desk and comes back to Arnav, she holds his shoulder...
Khushi:-Please! come in the room! let's talk inside the room!
Khushi can't make them enter the room,  Arnav was really shocked, angry, because he doesn't even think about that...and he can't imagine that...Aman...his sister ... love??? that was a little difficult to digest...and Anjeli was really crazy...Khushi doesn't know what happens to her to that she told him about such a topic, like that to the poor Arnav...
Anjeli:-No! ...No! I won't come in!
Anjeli getting conscious about what she just said...
She turns and walks away...Arnav wants to follow but Khushi holds his hand...
Khushi:-tomorrow!...it's late, now, tomorrow, you will talk (she murmured with a nervous smile to calm him)
they enter the room again...she makes him enter, difficulty...he was angry...
she makes him sit on the sofa, she sits beside him...
Ar:-Aman?...and Anjeli?..(he turns to Khushi...she looks at him, nervously...patting in his shoulder to calm him...as he was shocked...surprised)...he loves her?...she just said so, isn't it?...I'm...what I'm to her?...did she loves him too ?(Khushi nodded, nervously) wait!...did you know about that, you???
Khushi nodded negatively, scared, and then she whispered:
-yes!
-yes?
-yes! Arnavji...Aman is a brave man...you know that better than me...
Arnav looks at her angrily...
-Arnavji?...why you're...angry?
-since when you know?
-Arnavji!...I knew there are emotions between them but...don't know that she will told you, so soon ...I think this is serious, now!
-serious?...mean he may...may marry her!
Khushi clapped..smiling...finding the thought of the marriage really cool...
K:-yes! of course...he will...
A:-no way!
-shagun!
-no!
-mehendi!
-in his dream!
-haldi
-it can not!
-sangeet!
-impossible!
-wedding!
-he can always dream!...
-suhag aat!
-what?...Anji...is ...my sister, damn it!...she can't...can't marry anyone!
Khushi giggled...
-Arnav, are you crazy?...of course, she will...marriage is good and you know that!...she will marry because she will find him always by her side to protect her and love her!
-I can do that! I can protect my sister!
-No!...you can't the way he can...Arnav...look at us...I'm happy because I'm married to you!
-you said it! me! you married me! but that Aman...I can't be confident...it's my little sister damn it! I'm responsible of her...I'm almost his father!...I'm...Aman is good...but...
Khushi cupped his face...
K:-but...my Arnavji thinks that he is the only one who is able to protect his sister... because he's so arrogant and possessive...
he was about to talk...but she poses a peck on his lips...
K:-he's so pissed off because he still think that her sister is a baby...
he was about to talk...again a peck on his lips...
K:-he's enjoying his marriage but can't let people do that...
A:-No...you and me...
Another peck...
-he lied to his wife that he ate a sandwich in the evening but actually he doesn't...
Arnav was surprised that the way she kisses him and her words calm him down...
Khushi stands up, to bring the plate...she puts it on her lap...before a fascinated Arnav...all his anger has disapeared by magic...she takes the salad and starts making him eat...she feeds him...
he eats and while shewing...he looks at her...still thinking about his sister...and his so called friend
-I can't believe that...he's so innocent...he's...how he can do that with my sister...they betrayed me!
she feeds him another piece of food...
-love!...we call that love...you know what it is...
this word calm him down, again...looking at her...love...yes, he knows...he knows that very well...
-tomorrow, I will talk with him...I will see with both of them! (he said calmly)
another piece of food comes to his mouth...she smiles
-that's my boy!
she said proudly!
-Khushi, you're taking advantage from my state, isn't it?
she makes him drink water...and wipes his mouth...
-you kissed me on my lips many times to said what you want to said to me...you said I'm arrogant...you make me eat that  salade without salt that I find delicious, only  because it's you who feed me that...and...(he takes the plate from her lap to put it on the floor)...I'm calm now just because of you...Mrs. Raizada...only you...
Khushi smiles shyly...he was about to move towards her but...she gives him his tablets...he ignores that and comes closer...
-Arnavji...please! first, you take that!
-Okey!
  he takes the medicine from her hand but he insists to that his fingers touches hers, sensually...and he was looking at her...while drinking...she was shy...she was blushing...she was his angel...his baby...his love...
she stands up and take the plate...:
-Arnavji, I'm taking this to the kitchen...
-No!
-just two minutes, I will be back!
-no way!
-please!
-take off your clothes Khushi!
-Arnavji!
-do it now!
-P...lea...se!
-please, you!
-Arnavji...just a minute, I will be back!
-Not even a second, Khushi!
-...
-Khushi!...I want you, right now!...right now...
he stands up...
-Khushi...can't you see...I missed you!...I see that it's not the case, for you!
-...no! no! I missed you too!
-then let me love you, Khushi!
khushi's heart melted ...hearing his words...
he stands up and come behind her...he takes the plate from her hand and puts it down and he hugs her a back hug...
-khushi! this time will be different...this time...I know that you're mine...that you love me...you do?...
.
.
.
-yes!

-I want to hear that ''I love you Arnavji again'' again! (he said with his husky voice)

-I love you...Arnavji!
Arnav pulled her closer to his heart...
-I will not get enough, hearing that, over and over  again!
she closed her eyes, smiling...and gave up, enjoying his embrace...
-Arnavji...it's warmful in your arms! (she whispred)
he smiles and kisses in between her hair...
-Khushi...I need you...I need more...there is something inside me...a fire...I'm...I  want you...you know...
tok tok tok
Khushi opens her eyes...surprised...
Arnav has lost his mind!
A:-No way...I'm dreaming!
Khushi wants to go to open the door...
-No! we are sleeping, they should now that it's late, now,... don't!
-But...Arnavji!
-I said no!
-the light is on!...they already know that we are not sleeping...
-shhh
in the other side, behind the door:
-Arnav, brother, I know it's late but...are you sleeping?
-Akash?
-Aka...
Khushi left his arms and go to open the door...
Akash:-Khushiji! Arnav! I'm really sorry guys...but Anjeli...told me that you're angry and...and you will not let her and Aman love each other!
Arnav:-what? me?...wait, you too know about that...
-Actually ...yes!...you're angry?
-...I'm not angry, Akash!...I'm just surprised, I'm shocked and she just told me like it was really normal but it was important...she is careless...
-no! the matter is...: she's scared of your reaction!
-scared of my reaction!?? I'm her brother but still...I'm the last one who got to  know about that and using this way...she seems like she was informing me about the weather! damn it!
-I told you she's scared...Arnav try to understand...
Akash comes inside the room and he still talking with Arnav...the conversation progressed and now, Akash, who was usually calm and most of the time silent, is telling them how he meet Payal and how he told his mother about that...how it was difficult for him...
 the reaction of Khushi encourages him to tell many details...Khushi was really excited...Arnav was calculating the time…
One hour was finished...and that Akash still enjoying the discussion, no! ...and she was enjoying that? How could she?...she's smiling, clapping, encouraging Akash to tell her more about his marriage...
In the other side, Arnav... has only one thing in his mind: her! tonight! her kisses on his lips burning him and he was planing to punish her for that...and ...''baby pink'' that he saw, earlier, he has see her in many colors before…but pink, no!  She's sexy in all the colors…is he alright?...how he can think about this in the presence of Akash...
Akash thinks that he's really funny! He starts hating him, now…go to bed Akash!...no! now a lesson about relationships starts...
oh! look at that!... who is here, also?
Ar:-Nani?...come in?
Nani:-I saw the door is open and the light is on!
Arnav stands up:
ar:-come in! nani!
Nani:-Akash?
Akash:-nani!
Nani:-why are you here?
Arnav looks at khushi with two desperate eyes...
Akash:-we just chating a little, nani!
Nani smiles and sits on the sofa...
-yes! I'm bored too and the TV is boring, as well!
Khushi smiles...nani is here so she's not that upset with her, like dadi or her mother in law...Khushi holds her hand and nani allows her to do that...
Khushi:-Nani! I'm...
Nani:-don't say anything dear! I know everything from chote!
She smiles and Khushi too...
Ok! now how to make those people leave the room...seems like they are enjoying the chatting, now...and here...Payal too appears...
Payal:-hey...Honey...I mean Akash...you're late? thought... you still here?...Oh! Nani!
Akash:-Payal! (Akash smiling seeing his wife)...I told you I will be back, why you don't just rest in bed!
Payal:-Well...you take so much time to come back...
Arnav brings two chairs to him and Akash...Payal takes his place on the sofa next to Nani and Khushi...
All start talking...from the topic of marriage and relationships...it comes to pregnancy and babies...why should they choose my room to talk about that! all he wants, now...it a little of privacy with his wife...
Payal:-you think it's a girl or a boy?
Akash:-girl!
Khushi:-girl!
Nani:-I think a boy!
All turn to Arnav…waiting for an answer:
-does that matter?  He will be a Raizada's baby!
Payal smiles:
-yes!
Akash stands and kisses his wife forehead…
Nani:-Now! it's your turn...chote! I want to this house to be full of Raizada's little babies...
Khushi was red...she looks down...Arnav keep silent...I think if you go to sleep, nani, I will fullfill your wish soon!...but the company of Khushi seems so interesting that no one is ready to go to bed tonight!
Glasses of hot tea are coming soon to the room...Khushi, enjoying that they are all here in the room with them and she feels like a member of the family doing this...talking with everyone, enjoying the talks of everyone...her husband is before her eyes...
He seems like he was bored but he's here and he participates in the conversation, sometimes...Now, he's looking down...it seems that the idea of chatting and having tea dosen't really amused him, especially, now, after that ''-then let me love you, Khushi!''...Khushi wants him to look at her...he finally looks up to meet her gaze..An eye lock that expresses all their emotions… khushi smiles, touching the necklace, behind her dupatta…and Arnav smiles, while looking down…and then up to her…
Kh:-take some tea, please!
Ar:-okey!
how to refuse something she asks...even if he doesn't need that tea, right now...he drinks it...
Akash next to him is informing him about some political issue..really?...Arnav, right now, doesn't even understand what was that? what it means?...he just watching his wife...every detail, every move...
her... whispering in the ear of nani...
her... smiling to Payal...
her...bringing a magazine and shows them something...
her...when she lowers her head...her long hair rebelled and disturbed her and with her fine hand...she tries to put it all in one side...
her...when she talks...she has a way to make all the eyes focusing on only her...
her...when every second...she turns to look at him...and then disturbed by their questions, she turns again to them...
her...when she's blushing when she feels that his eyes are no longer staring on her face but on her dupatta, devouring her...taking off her clothes by only a naughty gaze...
her...when she doesn't find her words to answer them because right now...his smirk troubles her...
her...when she gestured him to stop...and when she drinks her cup of tea in one go!
her...when she laughs with his nani...the way she has to look so innocent, so sweet, so cute...
he's ready to tell them: what are you waiting to go out but...she was enjoying being with them...Arnav knows very well that having a good relationship with his family is important for her...
Akash:-Arnav? what do you think?...I know it's complicated but try to think with me, that can be a solution to the global financial crisis! isn't it?
Arnav:-ya...it can be... (staring at Khushi)
Akash:-I know it! I'm genius!
Arnav:-of course!  
-tomorrow! can you go and receive Mr. Jhons!
-yes...yes...
 -and take care of all the meetings, you can do it you ?!
-obviously...I...(he turns suddenly to Akash) what?...why?...I told you tomorrow...I want to spend all the day at home...I'm tired Akash!
-Arnav! Payal has an appointment with the doctor!...I should be with her!
Arnav closes his eyes...what the...
-Ok! Fine! I will manage it!
-thank you bhai!
-you're welcome...
Akash:-I think it's getting late, now, Payal!
Payal:-yes...wait a minute!...listen, you go, I will come!
Akash:-No...we should sleep, now! come on!
Nani:-yes, bitiya...it's late!...Good night, Khushi!
-Goog night!
They all stand up...
Payal and Akash say good night too...
Arnav:-yeh! Good night!...bye!
Khushi was about to follow them to say good night…but he holds her hand stopping her…he whispered:
-say good night from here! You don't have to accompany every one to his room to wish them good night!
When they disappear, he closes the door, and locks it!
Khushi smiles to him…still excited by the chatting and all this:
-Arnavji! Payal is pregnant which mean we will have a baby, in this house, soon, and you will be uncle Arnavji and me…
-yeh!
Khushi's smile vanished…
-what Arnavji? What happened?
-you don't know?
-No!
-if you could just feel me, understand me than you will know!
Ok! Khushi understands how badly he wants her; she understands that they came in a bad time…she understands that it was so late and he has sleepy eyes, now…but she's happy spending time with the family too...she feels protected...she likes that...
She hugs him…
Khushi:-you know we can't lock our door and live our own live...
Arnav:-yes, we can if it's necessary, I will do it...
Khushi broke the hug and starts giggling...
K:-what?
-yes! I will lock the door and switches off the light at night and no one will succeed to come here!
-Arnavji...you're cute...talking nonsense and with those red, tired eyes...you're looking  too sleepy to stand up more, like this...
-I'm not sleepy…no...
-Oh! yes! come with me!
…Arnav was really tired, he was unable to stand up more...  he wakes up 5:30 am, this morning and it's 1:30 now!...he lost already all his energy in the office...Khshi wants him to sleep...
Laying in the bed...he poses his head on her lap...she caresses his hair...
-Khushi...(he murmured)...I'm sorry...but I wanted to this night to be...
-Shhh...I know!
he closes his eyes...
-I want to sleep in your arms, at least!
-yes...I'm here...close your eyes...
-Khushi, stay...don't go to change!
-yes...I'm here...now, take some rest...please...
Khushi loves when he too acts like kids...he has also his way to be childish and to reclaim her...caressing his hair like this...he sleeps immediately...

5 comments:

  1. arnavs last name is raizada, and aakash is mamis son so how can he have a raizada baby?(arnavs dads last name was raizada too, also payal and aakash should be calling Arnav's nani, Dadi)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so cute and poor Arnav :( lol

    ReplyDelete