kisssssss....for my readers...

Sunday 28 October 2012

Part 41:
After the dinner, every one go to his room…Arnav also but Khushi follows Arpita, silently, she
wants to talk with her, tonight, she finds that she can now…she was about to knock at the door of her mother in law…when a hand holds her hand…
-How dare you?
-Dadi?!
-I'm not (she shows her palm) your Dadi!…you have nothing to do here, you know that?…soon…I will
make you leave just like the first time!
Khushi wants to answer but the woman (dadi) leave her and walks away!
Khushi starts crying…it wasn't her words that hurt Khushi the most but the gaze of this woman…but
she wants to stop crying, now…she wants to be strong, to fight and win the love of all of them…yes…but, now, she won't meet her mother in law with those eyes…she cries a lot those days! God!
She should just stop…just stop but how?...
Finally, she decides to leave her project of speaking with Arpita...comes to her bedroom  and
went, straight to the bathroom to wash her face…
Arnav was fuming like a volcano…Khushi comes later and she finds him standing like that…:
Ar:-you said you will get your dinner and here you're making me do the impossible to make you eat
a little!...you think when you will ignore your health, when you will cry a lot and have such red eyes, things will change? Seriously, Khushi ?
Khushi, hearing that, get emotional, again…
she runs towards him and hugs him and she starts crying…against his chest…crying hardly…
-khushi!
She cries…holding the fabric of his t-shirt…
-Khushi?...shhh…just!... shhh…tell me what happened?
But how she can tell him that she just meet dadi who just, of course, doesn't miss to give her
some hurting words …she can't…she should resolve that by her own…she continues crying, slowly, now in his arms…crying becomes better…in his arms….now, she remember his words...now...
-Khushi? Tell me?
-why…why…you want me to have my dinner? You do care for me?
Arnav was  shocked, she still asking such stupid questions…doesn't she know that???
He keeps silent…
K:-why you said that I can't understand you?
-Khushi...you're crying because of this?
-I… do…(sobbing) understand …youuu! (Sobbing and tears)
-what?
-I'm… your… wife...(she doesn't control her tears, sobbing)
Arnav looks at her…is he holding a little girl? Or what?...but Khushi was avoiding his question
about why she's crying…she has to speak, now and she needs really to take all what she has on her heart out…by crying...and that in his arms…crying makes her tell him…every thing…and here she tell him the truth…she understands him, yes….
Sniffing, she uses his t-shirt to wipe her nose and tears…he notices it..
-what the…
She stops…
-sorry! (she said with her childish voice)
-No…Okey…it's ok to use it!
She uses it and Arnav was looking away…she over uses it…so, Arnav gets nervous…he breaks the hug
and takes the t-shirt off…and gives it to her…
-here!
She stops to look at him…his bare torso…his arms, stomach…muscles…she covered her face by his t-
shirt!
-Khushi! Will you stop crying now?!...look at me!...Khushi!
Khushi takes off the t-shirt from her face…
-Khushi! Let's talk like mature people usually does!
she looks at him and suddenly; closes her eyes, again… gives him his t-shirt back…controlling her
emotions…
-you think I will wear that, again?...it's all wet with your tears…
Khushi was talking to her self: don't tell that you will stay like that to talk with me…I can't
concentrate looking at you like that!
Ar:-please! Come! Let's have a sit!
Khushi sits on the bed and he sits beside her:
-how old are you?
-what?
-I mean when you will grow up?
-what?
-I mean, Khushi! You're acting like a capricious baby: don't want to eat, don't want to answer…
want always to cry…!!
is it like that that people discuss their problems...Khushi was thinking...how can she speak when
this sexy man with his bare torso is talking to her with that husky voice...tears still on her cheeks...she was looking at him...what was the question???...she ignores!
Ar:-Ok! tell me why you're crying, now!
Kh:-I'm not crying anymore! (she murmured)
-Khushi tell me why you don't want to look into my eyes, don't want to trust me, to tell me about your feelings...I want to know why 
you're behaving like this all this period?
Khushi keeps silent, why it's so diificult to tell him, to answer him, the answer was just so
simple...and now, strangely, she has the courage to tell him! yes, she should tell him...
Ar:-fine! let's sleep! you're not interested to answer!
-No! (she almost screams when he's about to stand up)

-OK! ...tell me!
-I...I love you, Arnavji!
she said, looking at the bottom of his eyes...with her soft voice...with hesitation first and
then with determination...:
-I love you!
she repeats, pausing a kiss on his cheek!
-I'm dying to tell you this...even before...before I left...!
she was waiting for him to react, to tell her something but he was silent...staring at her...he
can say something atleast but no...Khushi was confused...to make him speak...she kisses his cheek again...and the other one also...and kisses his forehead and his eyes...
-Arnavji?...Are you refusing my love? you don't trust my words and promises anymore...isn't
it?...sorry I hurt you...sor...
he stops her by one of his wonderful kisses...
he places his hands, holding her neck...he kisses her, sensually,with intensity, vivacity...he
wants to this kiss to be eternel...to be a symbol of his feelings right in this moment...he puts on this kiss a part of his soul...
it was so soft, strong, sentual, powerful that two tears drops from Khushi's eyes...
he feels that...he stops...slowly...and silenty, he wipes her tears with his thumbs...palms still
on her neck...looking straight on her eyes...he nodded negatively...he caresses her cheeks...
Khushi doesn't want to cry but she was affected by his kiss...
he caresses her long hair...
he wants to say I love you too...the words are burning him...but it's like he lost his voice...he
was so happy...but, now, it's all about her, her feelings..hearing her, hearing her words...he can't add anything right now...
he holds her hand and looks again at her...with admiration...
he touches all over her face with his fingers...it wasn't desire...no, this time...he wants only
to feel her...to take her pain away...her tensions, her fears...all away...
he kisses her forehead...she closes her eyes...he kisses her eyes the way she does...
he makes her lay on the bed and takes her in his arms...
he wants her to hear his heart's beating...only for her...to make her sure that their hearts are
beating together...following the same rythme...for the same love...
he knows that she wants to hear him...hear his '' I love you''...he doesn't have the right to not tell
her that too...and now...
-Arnavji...
he was hoping to tell her that in a romantic atmosphere, in a special night but isn't it romantic
enough to have her in his arms...isn't it a special night???...
when they are together like that...
he holds her chin to make her look up at him...
-I love you Khushi! (he said with his husky voice)
she hugs him...smiling...he holds her in his arms more tightly..;the two of them take a deep
breath...as the happiness was huge...after a little moment of silence...she looks at him, amused...he smiles to her...back against his chest...she asks naughtly:
-so you love me?
-mmm...so much!
she pauses a kiss on his chest above his heart...she places her hand there and looks up to
him...:
Kh:-I know that from the beginning!
A:-oh?!
-mmm! you too... you know about what my heart is hiding, from the beginning...isn't it?
he nodded:
Ar:-I know very well about your heart!
K:-I know!
she kisses again his chest...
Ar:-Khushi sorry...sorry about every thing...I hurt you...when I forced you...I doesn't know that
time that I'm hurting my soul, my heart...my life!
she kisses his cheek:
Kh:-I know but I was thinking...maybe our forced marriage was a bless...now, I have you in my life!
he hugs her tightly...
Ar:-you're crazy!
Kh:-but you love this crazy, isn't it?
Ar:-I can die for this crazy!
she places her finger on his lips:
Kh:-Arnavji! don't say that again!
her eyes was sad...he hugs her again:
Ar:-okey! okey!
Arnav and Khushi spend the night like that...speaking in the arms of each other, in the
dark...under the quilt...
his arms are the most warmth palce ever...Arnav can't stop kissing all over her face and hands and she does the same for him...it was one of the most soft night they are spending till now...
they need to hear each other...to speak to each other...
Arnav can't get enough from her stories, her feelings...Now, Arnav participates too, he speaks about his feelings freely...because now, the important was revealed and there is no barriers between the two souls...
Arnav feels no shame to expose the secrets of his heart, in front of her...it was more difficult than takes his clothes to make love to her...reaviling what he was feeling for her was more complicated...it needs the same passion...same determination and more time...
their weakness, fear, trouble, happiness...all...they speak about all...
when it was late at night...he feels that he can't open his eyes anymore...he looks at her sleepy eyes...he pulled her closer to him:
-Khushi...let's sleep, now...close your eyes
she smiles and kisses him...:
-Good night my Arnavji!
-Good night my angel!
Both of them sleep like two angels ;)

1 comment: