kisssssss....for my readers...

Sunday 28 October 2012

Part 39:

He stopped the car…Khushi looks at him…he was serious, now…her smile vanished…
-listen! When we will back…no one will talk to you so don't be tensioned and don't be sad, ok?
-what?...why?...why, no one will talk to me?
-because…I told them Khushi!...all the truth about you and our marriage!
Khushi was shocked…
-you did that?
-yes!...actually, mum isnot  talking to me, too!
Khushi starts crying, again…
-Ar…navji…so, why? why you come to bring me back, in this case?
-Khushi, you still asking?
-yes! Why?...Now, your mother, your sister, dadi, no one will never talk with you! now...when they will saw me back...They will get angrier!...No! I can't! I can't!
-really? And what's your project Khushi? Running away from me, again? Getting separated from me?
He gets angry…turning his head to the other side to not look at her…
-of course not, Arnavji!
Arnavji still not facing her…looking from the window…he opens the door of the car…and went out…khushi does the same and comes towards him…
-Arnavji…
-Don't say anything! You still asking why I bring you back with me???! You still pronounce the word ''I can't'' over and over again…you can't trust me! you can't be with me! you can't scarify even a little for me khushi? Even that! No?...you can't just be patient during the time they get ready to accept our marriage and you! …you can't at least do this, for me!...well! I'm doing a lot for you, Khushi! And…and…you just….you don't feel anything for me Khushi!
-me?...no!...no!...I…Arnavji…I do! I…
-you just don't want me in your life and that's fine!
-no! Arnavji!...no!...
-oh! Yes! I'm sure, now, you can't handle them, ignoring you and you will take the first plane and fly to Lucknow…Oh! Yes! After taking the blessing of Aman!
-Arnavji…No!...No!
He was about to return to the car…but she runs to him…
-No! Arnavji…wait…
She holds his hand…
-please! Don't talk like that!...please!
-oh! I'm honest…I'm talking only what I think!
-Arnavji!...I know I was such a stupid when I run away like that!
-and I was such a stupid believing your promise!...believing you!
He gets in the car…waits for her…to get in, too!...he starts driving…calling Aman throw his Bluetooth ear…
-yah Aman! Can you buy a ticket to Lucknow…yeh! …As fast as possible…
Khushi was shocked…hearing that…what? Now? he's buying a ticket for her!...and he's so angry...so angry...that she's scared now...but:
She almost screams:
-No!
He cuts the call…still driving!
-stop that car! Arnavji!
He ignores her…
-stop that car, right now! Stop!...stop!
He stops the car, suddenly…:
-what?
-that ticket is for me?
-I can't oblige you to stay with me, anymore Khushi!...you do whatever you want!
-No! I'm...No!...(she's all crying)
-don't feel guilty! Please! I know what you really want! I'm ok! As soon as possible, you can…
-stop!...stop that!
-really? And why should I stop? Why Khushi?
-you're hurting me!...you're hurting me, so much Arnavji…(she cries more...she can't control her tears)
-hurting you? How? Why?
Khushi looks at him, in the bottom of his eyes…
-because I...I want to be always with you...you're my husband...I will just be with you...you, only you...
Arnav looks at her… his anger decreases a little but still he's angry...Khushi looks at him with her innocent and beautiful look...he can't say anything, now...
With that she turns her head to the window and stay like that…Arnav can't say anything, now…the two of them…were tired…the tension was enough... dominating the place…so…both of them choose to remain the silence…as it was the only solution…after that scene…after those words…
*****
When they enter the RM, it's was late at night…so they don't meet anyone…all of them were sleeping…
Silently, they get freshen up…silently…each one takes his side from the bed and even that the mind was busy…the body was so much tired to obey…they fall asleep immediately…
In the morning:
Arnavji was getting ready, for the work…Khushi stills on the bed…she opens her eyes to see him…she suddenly, wakes up:
-you cancelled that ticket…right?
Arnav takes his vest and the laptop bag and left…
Khushi follows him…
-Arnavji?
They meet Arpita who wakes up and was about to gone down too…
Khushi runs to her to get her blessing…but she ignores her and walks away…
Khushi feels that someone hurts her heart by a knife…she adores her mother in law…she never imagines that that generous and kind woman will look at her that killer look…
Arnav was looking at her…
-No! the ticket still available…maybe after today…you change your mind!
Arnav was serious, was angry…if she wasn't able to do that…than! He can't force her anymore…
Two wounds, only early in the morning announced a really bad day…for Khushi…she tries to have her bath…to get ready to do a prayer…a long one to the Devi Maya…she knows what was waiting for her…not only to act like a perfect…not only perfect but incredible, strong daughter in law and that too…she should convince the man she loves that she really means that love for him…seems that her words will never work with him…
Fine! She's ready! She's really ready…but his dadi was here too! She's back…fine! ...She's also ready!
Khushi helps HP with the food and the table arrangement while the other are installing in the dining table…
Of course, no one say just a word to her…it remember her her first meeting with them but at least, they are adorable even that time…but, now…Khushi was retaining herself from crying…she loves them too…she likes every one between them…Anjeli who avoided her gaze…Arpita who was acting like she's not there…the silence of Akash and Payal…the worried look of nani and Mammi…and Dadi was scaring her with her looks that telling her that her presence disgusts her…
Khushi was about to serve some juice to Arpita but:
Arpita: -Anjeli! You serve me milk!
She hates milk…she always drink orange juice!...disappointed and sad…khushi can't even take a bit or touch something from the food…she was concentrated only on how to not cry…holding tight her dupatta…
And, when the all have their food and left the table…Khushi runs to her room to cry a little because she can't…anymore…after that, she washes her face…and spends all the morning, there...
Time to have the lunch...again, she comes back to the kitchen…helping HP…when Payal comes near her…Khushi smiles:
-missed you Khushi!
They are alone so Khushi hugs her tight…happy…at least, one of them…Payal not forgetting her…
-missed you too!
Khushi starts crying…wiping her tears, payal told her:
-Khushi! Don't cry! Don't! They are like this now! But it's ok…you will see!
Khushi nodded…
-Khushi, you know, I'm pregnant!
-what? Really?
Khushi was so happy, hearing that…finally, something that cheers her up…she hugs Payal again…
-see, in your absence, many things happened…come! I will tell you, everything in my room…
She holds her hand when Anjeli comes…Khushi let off the hand of Payal…
-Anjeliji?...I…I'm…
Anjeli ignores her:
-HP! I want some tea! Bring it to my room, please!
***
In her room, Anjeli was sitting in her desk…she was drawing something…as she loved that…
When Khushi knocks, she enters with the tea…
-your tea!
Khushi whispered…she pauses the cup on the desk…
-I'm…I'm…Anjeli! I can't bear you don't talk to me! you don't look at me! you! You don't…you know it's not my fault that I'm who I'm…that will never delete the fact that I love this family!
-love?
-yes! I love all of you!
-really? So,… why you have walked away? From my brother too?...not only you lied to all of us and you don't have the courage to be with him when he told us!
-I wished I have never made this fault of leaving Anjeli! But I have my reasons…
-reasons?
-yes! I wanted to leave you forever to that you can hate me, forever!
-we don't call that love! We call that selfishness, Khushi!
-No! when we love, we became stupid and I was stupid, I was scared…from your reactions…from losing the man of my life…from all that…take my place, in my place, what you will do?
-I will stand side by side with my husband!
Khsuhi was a little happy that what make Anjeli angry wasn't who she is…wasn't her family, her name but it was only the fact that she leaved suddenly, like that…
-Now, can you let me alone, please, I have to complete my work!
Khushi was about to leave…
Anjeli: -you're too much! You're leaving like that?
Khushi turns her head; surprised…Anjeli stands up…
-you're arrogant Mrs. Khushi Raizada! I told you that and it was like you're waiting to leave!...you don't want me to forgive you?
-of course! I want!
-so, why? You just want to leave!
Khushi approaches and hugs her, tight…Anjeli broke the hug…
-Khushi! Aman kissed me…I'm in love…he's in love…he said that he has serious feelings for me, many things happened and you're not here…have a sit…it's a long story…
Payal comes also…enters the room of Anjeli…closes the door…
Both are excited…
Kh:-Wait! Wait! You! Girls accept talking to me…because you're so happy in your life and excited that you can tolerate anything, now, right?
Payal:-right!
Anjeli:-so smart!
The three of them laugh a lot…
The two girls put Khushi, in the middle and Anjeli sits in her left and Payal in the right…:
Anjeli:-first, when you left…I hated you, so much and when I heard the truth I hated you more!
Payal:-not hate! I was like: b***! What? I can't understand! So what?...actually! I was excited even then because I knew I was pregnant and instead of announce to them the good news …my brother in law come and announce to them how he falls in love with his wife!...who is the daughter of his enemy! Niahahahaaa!...sorry but I was too happy to understand what's the problem in that!!!
Khushi smiles and turns to Anjeli:
Kh:-I'm sorry!
Anjeli:-shut up! If you came earlier…I would have killed you! But…you left two lawyers, here…Arnav and…Aman! (she smiles shyly…biting her bottom lips)…I was crying because of you…not because of you, because this story remind my…papaa…and Aman was there for me!...
Kh:-and…?
Anjeli:-and…! He comes to my room…he told Arnav that he wants to talk to me and of course…my brother allow him to enter my room and that too…to close the door…because Aman told him that he will make me stop crying…Arnav thinks that I'm still up set...
Kh:-Aman is such a loser!
ANJ:-shut up Khushi! He's the one who explain to me, everything…he talked to me about you one hour, about you and Arnav two hours and then…
Kh:-then…
Anj:-he wipes my tears…
Kh:-then…???
Anj:-then you know…
Payal:-he kisses her!
Kh:-on your cheek?
Anj:-Khushi!...
Payal:-No! a real kiss!
Khushi:-Aman?...he's…he's naughty!
Anjeli:-Actually! …yes! He is!
Kh:-god! I can't believe that!...but! I'm so happy! So so so so happyyy! (she gives Anjeli a big kiss on her cheek)...god! so much good news! My Devi Maya heard my prayers! And all that thinks to Akash who made you pregnant, Payal (she kisses Payal cheek)….and thanks to Aman who kissed you!...and that Aman! I will see how I can tease him!
Anj:-Don't!
Kh:-what?
Anj:-don't tell him I told you about that!
Kh:-of course not! …he will tell me!
Anj:-and you and Arnav?
Khushi becomes suddenly worried…
-Arnav?
-yes! Arnav!
-...(the eyes of Khushi becomes ful of tears)
Anj: Khushi?
Anjeli holds her shoulders…but Payal her hand:
-What happens princess?
Khushi starts crying like a little girl...
Anj:-did he say something to you?
Payl:-did he hurt you?
Kh:-No!! I'm the one who hurt him...
Payal:-it's ok! don't cry...
Anj:-don't cry Khushi! it's enough! look at your eyes! they are all red!...listen...yes, you did a big mistake when you run away from him...I mean you hurt him...but...
Payal:-he loves you...
Anj:-yes! I never see my brother so worried and bothered like I see him when you're absent!
Payal:-he defends you, before all of us!
Anj:-yes and dadi! he really was so severe with her...
Payal:-he says to her  : '' Khushi will be always my wife!''
Khushi was crying even more...how dare she hurt him...like that...????
Anjeli noticing that wants to change her mood, she wipes her tears and smiles to her...she was a little ok, now...
Anj:-oh! please tell me what did you do to him to that he can't sleep at night?
Khushi smiles, shyly…remembering all the nights of passion she spends with him…all are special…if taking revenge from someone will be always like that…people will hope for that to happen with them…and she has the love of her  life too…but, now, how to convince him that she's sincere…she loves him; a lot...a lot...
-I'm sure his anger will disapear tonight (she winks) but, now, Mrs. Raizada!…about my angry mum and dadi!...you should give your best…look! Have Payal like an example! …get pregnant!...look at  that Angel  (she noticed Payal) wins the heart of Mammi by just saying ''I'm pregnant''…do like her!
Khushi opens her eyes wild, shocked…Anjeli and Payal are giggling…
Payal:-yep! Sure!
Anjeli:-Payal give her some advices!
Payal:-ok…
Kh:-no! it's ok!
Anjeli:-No! I insist! Payal give her some advices!
Payal:-Well, you should…
Kh:-No! I can't hear such things! I'm fine! I'm fine! we are fine…(khushi blushed and Anjeli wants to tease her more)
Anjeli:-only fine?...Payal! go ahead!
Kh:-I swear! I don't need that…Arnav is...is really awesome (khushi was talking without thinking)
Anjeli:-oh!
Kh:-…(silence+ blushing)
Payal:-talk to him! Tell him: baby! help me get your baby!
Payal and Anjeli laugh again and couldn't stop…
Anjeli:-how sweet! I'm goanna be a double aunty and Aman an uncle!
Anjeli smiles…daydreaming and Khushi was shocked seeing her and telling them such personal and intimate things…shy like never but happy like never…feeling that she has never leave this place…never left her friends…her crazy friends…and their ''precious advices''…
She remembers that those same people are always here for her, since the first day, she comes here…
Khushi went to her room…after the silent lunch…Anjeli told her to not show to the others that they are ok, for now…
Because Arpita was really affected by this matter more than all of them…now, she's ok Khushi is here but she is really upset her son lied to her and hides such a truth and she is confused about Khushi, even if she knows that Khushi has nothing to do with the past! But she has to know how much this couple was responsible to have a serious relationship like marriage!
Both has failed in the first test: Arnav by marrying an innocent girl, just because his father is a criminal and he wants to take revenge, using her…discovering very late that when you play with others emotions, you can easily be involved…
Khushi by running away without facing her problems or admitting her real emotions…
***
In her room, Khushi calls Aman:
Kh:-Actually, I shouldn't call you, because you're…ok! Tell me you buy that ticket to Lucknow or no?
Aman:-Khushi why should I always fix your faults! In the past, it was you who fixed my mistakes and now…!!! yes! How can I refuse something like this to him…I buy a ticket and it is with him, now!
-what? You're stupid! Tell him that it's in his dreams…I will never travel again!
-ok! Why you don't tell him all that by yourself, like a good girl?
-I will tell him…
-ok! Because he is in his way, now!...ok? bye!
-bye?...anything else you want to tell me about?
-yes! Don't play with Arnavji! He hates that! He was angry all this morning…so much angry that he fired his client…I mean, the man wasn't his employee, he own just like him a company but Arnavji just looked at him and:'' you're fired!'' Before three of his employees who adore Arnavji, now! but the man was really unbearable…but, it was really hilarious!
Khushi can't help but smile…
-ok…but! Anything else you want to tell me about!
-yes!...I mean no!
-Aman! I always tell you about everything I do! Everything I decide! I consider you like my own brother but you…
-what?  You mean about the fact that I told Arnavji about you in the hospital in Lucknow, he knew that even before I told him…
-No! I don't mean that…forget my phenomenal life, what about talking about your life?
-what?
-talk!
-well….
-without introductions!
-ok! I'm in love with Anjeli!
-old! And…?
-Now, she knows that!
-and?
-and… what? I can't give you details Khushi! I make progresses! I'm inspired! People around me fight because of their love!
Khushi smiles…
-I told you take me as an example!
-I meant Arnavji!
-get lost! Now! I should go, bye!
-bye!
***
Arnav comes to the room to find that his casual clothes are prepared on the bed...he smiles … and then Khushi comes to the room, closes the door, she don't know that Arnav was home, she smiled when she saw him:
-you come?
-yes! (without any expression)
-how was your day?
-fine!
Khushi saw a ticket near his laptop…she becomes irritated, frustrated, angry...she looks up at Arnav...

3 comments:

  1. I so loved the girls and their naughty conversation ..it was so much fun to read this chapter....loved your work so far.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the bonding of these girls true friends for life

    ReplyDelete