kisssssss....for my readers...

Sunday 28 October 2012

Part 35:

Arnav comes back to the RM…
Before the dinner…
All the ladies are busy in the kitchen…
Arnav went there and finds Khushi with them…
He smiles:
-Hey!
All of them welcoming him but she just looks at him, she stares at him without saying anything…her mother looking at him:
-chotte, go and gets change! The dinner will be ready soon!
-ok!
After Arnav freshen up and changes…all the family meets on the dinner room…they have their dinner and Khushi was silent during all the dinner…she doesn't say anything and she was looking at all of them, at anything but him…he guesses that maybe she's scared of the revelation of the truth…and now, he's waiting to be alone with her to assure her and to tell her about his plan…
The dinner was done…
-Arnav! Let's watch a movie, tonight!
-no! I'm not really in the mood tonight, Akash!
Anj:-why? Please! Bro. there is a good movie, today…
He looks at khushi but doesn't find her around…
Arnav:-I'm really tired! I need to sleep, let's do that tomorrow, ok? Good night!
Arnav escapes from all their plaints and enters his room…hoping that he will find her there…but she wasn't in the room…he looks from the French window and finds her there, in the poolside…her back facing him and it seems like she was making a call…her phone in her ear…she was talking in the phone with someone…all he can hear is "yes, ok…of course" and then "good night"…he walks toward her…from behind she can't see that he was there…she cuts the call and she looks up to the sky…closing her eyes…''Devi Maya! Help me, please, I'm…
-Khushi!
She has the shock of her life seeing him, there…her eyes are opening so wild…and she was all scared and shivering…
-Khushi? What happened? It's me! why you're so much scared?
Khushi can't talk…yes, she was scared…she tries to hide the phone behind her back to that he can't see…
-Khushi, you were talking with your parents, isn't it?
-meee…I…I…
-Khushi, it's ok, you think I will stop you communicating with them?
Khushi takes a deep breath…
He doesn't hear the conversation…
-Khushi! You know, I'm not that monster, you think I'm!
-I…Know…
Her eyes, who were full of tears, few seconds ago, are crying now…
-Ok! Then, why you're crying? Tell me!
-Arnavji…
She hugs him, tightly; she hugs him like it was the last hug…
-Khushi! Why you're crying, now?...I'm here, I'm with you!
-Stop! Don't talk, please, don't say anything!...please…
-Khushi?!!
Khushi breaks the hug…looks up to him…touch his cheek with her hand…and then she kissed him…
Arnav surprised doesn't resist…it was a desperate kiss…an intense kiss…Arnav kisses her back and then, he's waiting to look at her, to ask her…what was all that…it wasn't really her…starting a kiss like that and she was crying too…
But  she went inside the room, directly, don't letting him the time to talk…
Arnav was like ''what the…''…he doesn't understand what was happening on her mind…and that sad look…why?...all this because he told her that she can call her family whenever she wants…that was really strange…
***
Khushi washes her face…She should be strong…she should be mature, just once in her entire life…yes! She's taking the good decision…Now, she should complete it…
-Khushi! You will spend all the night in that bathroom or what?
Him…his voice…his anger…his care…his unexpected concern for her…his words…his actions…his existence in her life…his…his love…yes, she knows…he loves her…she's sure…but…
-Khushi! Open that door, now!
Khushi wipes her tears for the 10th time…and decides to go out the bathroom… she finds her angry husband looking at her…he just gives her his killer look and then walks to the bed and lays on his side and closes his eyes…
Khushi was relieved…it's good if he sleeps and don't talk to her…don't made things worse for her  with his words…it's better that he ignores her and don't even look at her…if she can make him hate her anew than she will be more relieved…
She, quickly, switches off the light and she lay in her side, in the bed, she closes her eyes, trying to stop thinking for awhile…
Arnav was burning…why she doesn't even try to talk to him and what was all that?...in the morning, she was happy and when he called her….she was, also, all happy  and now???…why she is behaving strangely with him!!! All the time, when he's so in…he feels her escaping from him…
He stands up…
Switches on the light…
Stands by her side…
He looks at her…she was closing her eyes…
-I know you're not sleeping…open your eyes! ...I said! Open! ... Khushi! Don't test my patience I don't have any!...Now, open!
Khushi opens, finally, her eyes, she cries a lot and now, they are all red…
Seeing them…his anger increases…he was loudly speaking to her, now:
-Khushi! What's all that?...are you scared about my family? About your family?...you can tell me? …we have problems it doesn't mean that we should spends our time crying! You know, I…
- I want to sleep in your arms, Arnavji!
She cuts him with her innocent voice and that look! …her sad and mysterious look intrigues him…but….yes! Maybe if he takes her in his arms, she will feel better…
He switches off the light again…
And in the bed…he laid and she comes near to him…with his arms, he brings her closer to him…
Arnav doesn't understand that strange sadness dominating all what she was doing, right now, but he keeps consoling her by pressing her tightly…maybe if the words doesn't work…the warm of his hug can make her feeling protected…
he slept…firstly, he was so tired…khushi knows that he finally slept…she wakes and sits in the bed to look at him…her heart is hurting her, so much…she kisses his cheek…she murmured: I love you…
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Arnav has a busy day…
From the morning…he left his angel who still sleeping on the bed to attend meeting after meeting…he hasn't the time even to call her…
Late in the evening, he comes back home, all tired and feeling a headache …no one was in home…Anjeli told him, before, that they want to go to the temple all together…Arnav slept there and then, after 20 minutes, decides to call them…he called Khushi but she doesn't answer…and so, Anjeli…
He went to his room to change his clothes…finds the room of his mother opened…he knocks and enters:
-chotte?
-Mum!
(it was his chance to talk to her…about Khushi…the house was empty…and there are just the two of them…)
-Mother! I have something that I wish to talk about it with you!
-Now? is it serious? Why you're looking at me like this?
-Mother! You know! I'm in love!
The face of Arpita shines with a big smile…
-You think I'm not noticing that?
-No! I'm sure you know that, even before I realize that!
Arpita laughs…looks at his son…
-I'm happy! Every mother is waiting to see that their children are happy … healthy and in love!
(She laughs again…) but why you're looking sad? There is a problem between both of you?
-Mum! You always said that love is blind, isn't it?
-in your case, your love is not blind, you just choose the most beautiful girl ever!
(Arpita smiles again, she was in a good mood…she spends her life thinking, living, breathing with and in the love of her two angels: Arnav and Anjeli…they are their eyes…and when Arnav or Anjeli come like that to talk to her or to spend some time to her…it's the heaven to her…she just love them that pure love…especially, Arnav…he's not only her child…he's her friend…her support and when she's feeling that she will fall, after the death of her husband…she finds in the little Arnav, a responsible young man…he never makes her suffering or thinking about his future, he was brilliant, smart and just like his father…)
-Mum, Khushi is…
-she's amazing!
-No! mother listen, Khushi is…
-what? Tell me… she's pregnant?
Arnav was desperate…he's trying to tell her something and she's totally lost in her excitement and happiness…how can he break all this….how can he hurt her, now?
-No! mum! She's not!
-I understand! It's very early to think about that, right now!
-yes! Mother, now, I want you to listen to me, very well…I have something to…
Suddenly, the voice of Anjel come to the room…
-Muuummmaaa! Guess what?...I missed youuu!
-oh! You're back!
She enters the room and hugs her mother, like a little girl…she noticed Arnav who was burning, now…desperate with the disturbance of her sister right in the moment when he decided to tell it, all…:
-Mr. Brother! Why are you angry? Why are you looking at me like that?
Arpita smiles…
-chotte!...about what would you tell me?
-Nothing mum! Not now! we will talk after the dinner!
-yes mum! I'm hungry!
**
Yes…his sister is the queen of the interruptions but…he should tell her also…that will be the harder part…Anjeli is really sensible and if she comes to know…maybe even the memory of their father will affect her…but, he has to…no choice…but now, he wants to see Khushi, she's also back, he wonders…he went to his room…catches his clothes and starts changing to get down…
He was like that when he noticed a paper on the desk…he was about to ignore it but he also…noticed that the name: ''khushi'' is written on that paper…
His heart beats a little…so...is she writing a love letter to him!…Arnav smirks…
He takes that paper and opens it…
He reads it…
The smile in his face starts vanishing…
His eyes lost in the words written in that paper…
He closed his fist tight to not break all the room…
To not put all the house upside down…
He was breathing heavily, feeling that anger is dominating all his senses, now…
Anger?
No, something more powerful, more intense…
Crashing that paper in his masculine palm….
His eyes turned red…
Without any word…
He went from the behind door of the house to not have to see anyone…
And goes in his car...
He wasn't able to believe that he was that much stupid…that much weak…that dumb…
He opens the paper which is in his hand again and read again and again and again:
Arnavji, this is me Khushi !
Sorry Arnavji,
 sorry!
I'm leaving…
While you're reading this letter, now, I will be in Lucknow!
Don't blame me but if I have to choose between you or my family…
Then…I choose my family!
My parents Know about you…my father comes to know who you are and call me to come back!
I'm Khushi but before that I'm Khushi Yash Gupta…
My family removed to another house that you don't know!...the keys of your house (where they were living) are with the neighbor!...you don't have to support us, financially anymore…
I hope you will not search to find us Arnav! …that will hurt me if you did!
I hope you will forget us!
You and I should forget all the pain!
Please, don't complicate things between us…
My family needs me, now more than any time…
If you was meaning all what you does and said to me, in the previous days…
Than respect my wishes…
Respect my request!
For the divorce papers,  Aman will contact me on my phone!
I will only talk to him or to your lawyer!
My last request: tell them who I'm Arnavji…I want them to hate me and then no one will blame you when you will divorce me!
                                                            Khushi Kumari Gupta

7 comments:

  1. what the hell is wrong with this girl?????? first when she was with buaji she wanted to go back with him but she did a bunch of nukra and that got her no where, she still when back to him AND she lost her pride about it. and now she leaves him even after admitting that she loves him!?? this khushi's worst then the one in the show. if shes scared that both family will have a hard time she has to stay and fight, she didn't even give their relationship a chance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah you will find a strange logic sometimes in this FF , it's my first...hope you understand...thank you

      Delete
  2. I thing for the first time writer you doing a fab job and loved your work so far and i'll read till the end..............On Khushi's part I do understand what she is coming from.........she believes that all the misery Arnav's family has gone through because of her dad they will never be able to forgive her and accept their relationship...........i guess she loves Arnav too much to drag him in this mess............so as it says if you love some one you should let them free............i love your work

    ReplyDelete
  3. this kushi is really crazy.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow the anger for this girl right now!!!!!! ooo i just want to slap her so hard upside her head and pray to God it'll give her some sense!!! if she wanted she could've just said i'm gonna hide out til you tell your family and based on what they said i'll come back or something like that sighs i know she loves him but she's also hurting him by leaving him after she promised not to....... damn

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow the anger for this girl right now!!!!!! ooo i just want to slap her so hard upside her head and pray to God it'll give her some sense!!! if she wanted she could've just said i'm gonna hide out til you tell your family and based on what they said i'll come back or something like that sighs i know she loves him but she's also hurting him by leaving him after she promised not to....... damn

    ReplyDelete