kisssssss....for my readers...

Friday 1 February 2013

My Girl chapter 15





 My Girl :
chapter 15:

 The Past...



-but where is Khushi, now? she’s in nowhere to be seen! she’s not in the room and not even with anyone of the girls, her mobile is not answering…
Arnav was nervous and silent…looking at Akash…
What he has done? He hurt her…he’s angry for nothing…nothing…why he’s behaving like that? And she was just cute and kind and soft…and he’s…he is a …she calls him Jaan so what?...why he has to think that she is just playing with his emotions??? here maybe he's hurting her more by his behavior!...
Suddenly, she appeared…
His heart was beating so hard…
But she’s avoiding his eyes…
She’s avoiding him…she hugged Akash…and then he noticed she’s not well…he has just to see her eyes to understand…
Because of him?? He is just…a bad person…he’s…
Suddenly, he felt her hand on his…
She told Akash that they have to go…and holds his hand so tight…
They walk toward their room…
in the room:
-Khushi…I’m…
-can you sit down, please…I have something important to tell you…
-listen to me, Khushi please…
He comes to her and holds her waist:
-Khushi…I’m so..I was angry…I’m making you always cry and…you’re a kind person…you call me ‘’Jaan” and I don’t know why I behaved like a stupid…
Without thinking too much…Khushi looking at how much he’s irresistible, talking like that with her…she keeps looking at his lips and then at his eyes…it wasn’t desire but always that attraction, afection, temptation, some strong feeling…she wanted him only for her but she shouldn’t think about her, now…she should think about how she will tell him about what she has know about his past today only…
-listen Arnav…
-jaan…call me jaan...I want to hear again from you
He said that and holding her waist so tight, closing her to him, before she can said anything…he takes her soft lips between his…that soft and sudden contact makes Khushi close her eyes…he has a way to kiss her…sweet and so soft today but still same passion and same possessiveness of his kisses were there too…khushi doesn’t have any clue…she has to say many important things to him and here she’s lost in his kiss and more…more…he’s not ready to let go…not really ready…
She felt his strong hands on her waist lifting her …to him…into him…he pinned her to the wall…and then…he stops to look at her…
-Khushi…
Before he could say anything …she kissed him back…his hands were caressing all over her body…she felt that all her body and heart are…weak to resist to all this…
his hands…
his breath…
his hotness…
his scent…
catching the fabric of his t-shirt…she broke the kiss…
-Arnav no…
He looks at her…with questioning eyes…and then:
-Arnav….Arnav...wait...
-yes?
-I …well…when you left the room…I left it also…
-let’s forget about what happen…
-I want you to listen to me…please…
-I’m listening…
He said huskily, still holding her…
**********************
Flashbacks:
The old lady hugs Khushi…
-will you forgive me? Forgive me for everything…
-Jaychree you here?
An old man who has about 60 years old was there looking at them…
He has a severe look but looking at the lady, that look transformed into a worried look…
-Jaychree, dear, what happened…?
-our daughter…our…Aarti…
The lady all sobbing…showed him the locket in Khushi’s neck…
The man looks confused and a sad expression dominates his face…
-what are you talking about? That’s…that locket…that’s…who are you? (he asked Khushi)
Khushi looks at them:
Kh:-this locket is not mine…but…who are you?
Jaychree:-what this locket isn’t yours? Then….then…
the man:-then tell us? To whom belong this locket!?!!!??? Where you find it?
The man shouted suddenly, losing his mind…he holds Khushi’s arms forcefully…
-you goanna tell us now!
Khushi was troubled and was all shivering….the look of the man makes her feel insecure….the locket belongs to Arnav but she couldn’t said so…what if that man is dangerous and wants to do something bad to Arnav then…?????
The lady “Jaychree” comes to calm him, holding his arm…
-Arnavji! Please…(looking at Khushi) please Miss…excuse my husband…excuse our trouble…Arnavji…we can’t talk here! Let’s talk in the conference room…please Miss (the lady joined her hands to ask khushi to forgive them) come with us…it’s important (the lady has tears on her eyes, still all troubled but she managed to talk)…
But the name of the old man..Arnav?????
Khushi was more and more troubled …
She follows them in the conference room…
Seems like the old man is a VIP in this hotel…many servers come to just open the door for them…he’s using a magnetic card to open another door…a huge and luxurious conference room…they are in…
The man look at Khushi…
-just tell us to whom belong that locket?
The lady comes inbetween…
-please…this locket belongs to my daughter Aarti…before…we are searching for her since many years but…but…we couldn’t find her…tell us where is she…I thought…I thought you’re her daughter…I…
The lady breaking down but the man holds her….
Khushi has tears in her eyes…
She starts to understand they are his grandparents…
They are Arnav's grandparents…
End of flashbacks
****************
Arnav looks at her…
He couldn’t believe what he just hear from her…
His grandparents?
-the man…has your name:" Arnav" , thought your mother gave you the name of her father!…he has also your…
-where they are now?
-they are waiting for you…I told them that…I want to talk to you me, first…I thought this is better…
-nothing prove I’m their grandson…
-but they recognize the locket of their daughter…means your mother!
-so…why they never look for me before and why they don’t know about my mother’s death? Where they are then?...where they are when I was kid and when…I needed their presence…where they are when…
Arnav lose his mind…
Khushi who was so close…hugged him to calm him…
-Arnav…
She tries with all her force to calm him down…with her hug…
He was angry but her hug worked on him like magic…
-Khushi…I don’t want to see them! I don’t want to meet them…I just want to live my life forgetting about them…why they have to appear now? What they want from me?
He breaks the hug to look at her…
-if they are here! Then I’m leaving from here! Khushi I’m sorry about that but…I should leave from here!
-but Arnav…what about…you…just…see them…I mean…
-No! not even in their dreams!
Arnav pulled back…walks towards the closet…
He took his clothes one by one…he’s preparing his bag…
Khushi was all troubled…he’s leaving…he doesn’t want to meet them??? She wants him to meet them…
She comes to him and hugged him from behind…
-don’t!…please stay…what if they have their excuse…what if they have a reason…
Arnav breaks the hug and turns to face her…
- excuse?
-yes!
-what excuse?!! Khushi! any excuse can’t work for me!
-why Arnav? Why you’re always like that…you’re taking your decision before you listen to them…you’re sometimes rude with your decisions…and…
Arnav was angrier now, listening to that! ...he doesn’t and can’t control his temper any more…
-what if...No! just ... you imagine your mum is alive and that she left you and you’re thinking that she’s dead but she’s alive!...you will try to find about the reason?
Arnav was nervous, angry and in one go, he told her all the truth…in one go….
*******************************************************************
Night time…
Two poor souls…
Behind the bed…
Sitting on the floor…
The room was almost dark ...only the light coming from the window...
Bottles of beers are all over the room…
Khushi giggling…
-you know??
-mmm
-in my whole life…I was…I was dreaming about her…just her…me…you know why I was there in that night…when you save me...because I hire a private detective about her death…I wanted to know, no one told me... and I have just that photo to give to him…and after some days, he has doubt she’s alive…and…and…even…even he said that…that maybe…my mother is alive…and…I told him to stop!…to give me the address…I wanted to see her….myself…but I changed my mind…why should I meet a woman who left me…who doesn’t want to meet me…ha? Tell me? You tell me? Just tell me! I have decided she's dead for me and even when I show you her pic I said to you that she's dead, no more....for me , she's dead!
Khushi was drunk and smiling and tears are all over her face too in the same time…
-maybe she has a reason!
He said raising his eyebrow…repeating her own words…
-I hate her for leaving me! A mum shouldn’t leave her little baby for any reason!
Arnav opens another beer that she took from his hand and drinks again…
-enough…you will feel sick!
-I hate this entire world but you…you! Only you…Arnav…Arnav…why you’re so…Arnav…I’m all alone…I want to be with you, only…
She said pouting…
-I'm here with you! 
he wipped again her cheeks with his hands and pecks her nose to make her smile...
She has cried a lot a lot for the whole day…
But when they decide to drink to forget their pain…
It tuned to be bearable for both of them…
They heard so many times knocks on their door…
Akash…NK…a man…another man named Aman…Akash again…Lavanya…another time Lavanya who called them by cheaters and all the bad names they can imagine….they all come and leave after 10 or 15 minutes of knocking…
They ignored all but one time the room service with beers they command…
Arnav was also all drunk…:
Arnav:-me…when I was a kid…no one…no one took care of me…but Buaji…she’s all kind for me…but I was alone…I was feeling alone…
Kh:-now you’re not!
Khushi cupped his cheeks…
Kh:-now I’m here…I promise…I will be here always  for you…
Arnav holds her hand…
-I promise that too…I want to be with you!
Khushi smiles and she felt his fingers wiping her tears because they anew there on her cheeks…and his breath so close to her…
kh:-but you know…your Nana…has the same eyes…and same attitude then you…
Arnav looks at her angrily…
kh:-God! He gives me that same gaze!
Ar:-Khushi! (he looks at her helplessly)
kh:-you….you meet her, right?
-mmm…(he understands she is talking about her mother)…
-then?
-then…what?
-she’s how?
Ar:-she’s all beautiful like you!
Khushi looks at him all sad…
Ar:-and she has that same sad expression whenever I see her!
-but why you’re telling me that? I just don’t care!
She said and was about to drink again…
Ar:-no!
He holds her hand…
Ar:-I said enough!
kh:-why all that is happening to us?
Arnav smirked:
Ar:-because we are awesome!
He said with an ironic tone…and then he looks at her…
Again, she’s crying…and when we looked at her she starts sobbing…crying loudly like a kid…
-what the…shhhh…please Khushi…it’s ok now…it’s all ok….we are together in our pain now...please..
He lifts her to the bed and she hugged him to that she can sleep…but she couldn’t…



Note: I'm writing this part and I'm thinking about your reactions...
well...
i'm not telling anything more ....want to know what do you think about this...
how do you find this???


14 comments:

  1. ohhh i feel so sad 4 them they r so nice 4 that

    its awsam update keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow
    i love the update
    love their bonding
    how they sharing their pain with eachother r just cute
    well arnav is now ok with the 'jaan' and its came like a flow
    i think their past will make them more close
    and they both wanted to do sth for each other!!! its lovely
    wish u could see my face expression when i was reading it
    i always enjoy to read my girl
    thank u for my girl, i was missing it
    waiting for more
    all the best wishes for u
    ur little lopa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drama queen my crazy girl.
    awesome part like arnav said : coz we are awesome
    i love how they shair ses problemes, l'un care for the other.
    first la manière q"il take khushi by her waise so romantic i love this touch...
    then when she look at his lips she resiste to tell him about his grandfather
    but quand elle a insistée à arnav to see them for once he became angry and then he backfires her by the same notes if her mother is alive will she want to meet .....
    and the came la parties qui te fait giggle and cry the same time
    les deux dans la même situation, alors we will see what's result of ther drink . meet ther owne or not,
    waiting for next soon .
    big kiss with teary eyes 2 you ma belle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome update.
    Glad that they share their pain with each other. Their conversation in drunken state was awesome. Waiting 4 d past 2 unfold

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really loved the way they share their pain wid each other ! As them self said they hav each other, wat else is required ! Loved it

    Laxshalovearshi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome update
    i love the banner
    The bond between Arnav and khushi is beautiful
    very interesting update can't wait to read more
    continue soon please and thank you for pm me :)
    ASR6262

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome update
    loved it
    loved their bonding
    drunkiiebabe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both where so cute and sad in there own reasons ... Was nice update ... But why I feel we gone have big bomb blast when they gone meets there lost family .. Will be waiting for it dear

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome update
    india094

    ReplyDelete
  10. my crazy head........r u so busy????
    updating not regularly..............
    it was sad part.........
    but m happy their past revealed to each other....
    they love each other......
    their pain killing them.....
    they drunk to loose their pain.......
    then on last !!!!!!!!!!!
    they on the bed..........
    is something gonna hpn????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    plz plz update soon m excited...............
    - Akorshi -

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome update heart breaking their pain was so heart felt awesome loved the update beautifully done thanks for the pm

    ReplyDelete
  12. khushi knew abt her mom...nice
    kushigowda(IF)

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey
    i am sorry to disturb you like this but this is imported did you give anyone to post your stories on facebook i found someone posting ur story "for my angel" on face book can you please tell me if you gave permission or not ..... actually your one of my favrt writers andi would never want anyone to palagrize your work :) its would be unfair........please answer soon :)
    lots of love
    marrie ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. this chapter is so touching but im glad they've decided to lean on each other for support i just want them to wise up and face their past

    ReplyDelete