kisssssss....for my readers...

Saturday 9 February 2013

My girl chap16

 My Girl
Chapter 16 

Found





Note: I confirm it's maybe a boring long update...Not much romantic scenes in that...
so...bear with me friends, I need that to clear Arnav past...No mean comments please....and still I have to clear Khushi's past...don't think that their past is connected...no...




He lifts her to the bed and she hugged him to that she can sleep…but couldn’t…
Her head on his chest…
He’s feeling that his t-shirt is getting wet due to her tears…
So weak to talk…but he just hugged her tightly…and then poses her head on the pillow and looks at her…
He nodded negatively and was about to kiss her tears when….
Suddenly…
All of a sudden they heard a knock…
Another knock…
And then a voice behind the door:
-Mr. Arnav…are you listening?! Here Arjun talking! Your grandfather is with me and if you don’t open, we goanna open the door our way! So please, open!
Arnav and khushi get up from the bed…
-Mr. Arjun! I’m not opening it! So?
-please sir!
-please you! And you leave now or I’m calling the owner of this hotel to come and kick you out!
But…
The door of the room is opened…magically and that old man was there, Khushi saw, it’s Arnav's  grand father along with another man:
Nana:-I’m the owner of this hotel! Naati!
He said looking at Arnav…
Khushi because she’s drunk…she felt all scared that all of a sudden two men are there in their room…
She comes behind Arnav and holds him from behind…
Arnav looks at him challenging him:
-leave our room!
-your Nani wants to see you!
-I don’t want to!
-you have to!
-oh really?!
-control the way you're talking to me! You’re here talking to your grandfather!
-oh! and who said I have a grandfather? I have no family after the death of father and mother!
-you have…me! And your nani!
Both look at each other challenging each other…
Arnav and Arnav junior…
Nana:-she’s your wife?
 Khushi was cutely stealing looks above Arnav’s shoulder…and Nana ji noticed that from the start…
Arnav keeps silent…who he is to ask him those private questions????….
Nani ji:-Any way! You’re coming with me!
Arnav:-no way!
-I told you before your nani is waiting for you! in our house!
-but I won’t meet her!
 Nana has just to look at Arjun and the man went out a little and enters after with….
Four men strong, tall and all muscled…
Khushi holds Arnav more tightly…
The men come towards them…
Arnav:-no one dare touch her!
Nana ji:-then come calmly with us!
-no way!
With that word Arnav was lifted by two men…
Khushi by the other two…
Because they were drunk…both can’t fight…
Khushi after that long day of crying…that was so much for her…
She faints…
Arnav lose it also…he closes his eyes…he’s all drunk...
*****************************
It was morning when he felt that his head is hurting like hell…
He felt some weight on his arm…
And he difficultly turns to see that khushi is sleeping next to him…her head on his arm…like always…he smiled…
But they are not in the hotel room…
He tried to remember…
And then he opens completely his eyes…
To look at the luxurious bedroom they are in…
The room was decorated modernly and before the bed…the French window was opened and he can see the huge pool…all blue and it looked like connected to  a huge lake and a beautiful garden…where there is only jasmine flowers all over to be seen…
He tunes his head to the other side and gets shocked that there is a woman sleeping on the sofa…an old woman wearing a creamy saree…
He gasped and holds Khushi more to him…by reflection…like to protect her…
Khushi opened her eyes…and murmurs:
-Arnav?!
-shhhh
He gestured her with his index the lady sleeping there…
Khushi took a look:
-she’s your nani! I think we are in your home!
-not my home! Their home! Let’s go from here, now!
He was about to get up but already the lady come to him…
She seems like she cried a lot…
Arnav looks at her…but Angrily he turns towards Khushi:
-let’s go from here, now!
Nani:-No! No! No!
Nani feeling weak on her knees…she was about to break down but Arnav comes in that moment to hold her…that’s when Nani hold him more…and hugs him to her…
-my chote…I don’t want to die without your forgiveness…
She breaks the hug and cupped his face:
-you have her eyes…you’re handsome…my son! My chote…I can’t live without you anymore! God wants me to see you before I leave this life! Look at the luck I have to meet your wife and she was wearing my Aarti’s locket…and then I was thinking maybe she’s my Aarti’s daughter…but no…you are my Aarti’s son!
Arnav was retaining his tears…no, but why his nani never looks for him??? And now she’s here!
-you don’t even know my mum has baby boy or a daughter boy?? How can you call her my Aarti and call me my chote??
Arnav said painfully…
-come with me!
Nani said with teary eyes…
*******************
They enter a room…
His mum’s old room…
It was beautiful and simple…he touched all her books, fournitures....all seems untouchable...
Nani:-it was our fault…and when we wanted to fix that…it was too late!....Aarti was our unique daughter… and one day, she wanted to get marry…she insisted…but it was to marry a Muslim man…your nana refused category and I always refused that…the difference between religions was the main reason but also our social backgrounds…so, yes…(Nani starts to cry)…we refused, we make our Aarti suffer…she loves him!...she loved your father…we doesn’t understand that at that time…we were stubborn and she escaped with him…she walked away…and we lost any trace of her and your father…we looks after her…for many years….we doesn’t give up…but we lost her!
-how can rich people like you! Lost the trace of your daughter!
Nana ji:-your father changed even your family name, Arnav!
Arnav Nana gets in:
Nana ji:-yes! because your real family name is Khan…your father’s complete name is Sadiq Khan but they changed it! and we lost all trace of you!
Arnav:-my parents changed it to protect themselves from you, I thought!
Nani:-but my Aarti wanted us somehow to find you! She named you Arnav!...when she was pregnant of you she sent an anonymous letter for me but no address was in!
Nana gets shocked:-what?
-yes! she told me that she’s waiting a baby!
Arnav gets affected…
Nani starts crying all over again…
Nana:-how you can’t told me then?
Nani:-at that time, you still planned to separate them! How can I?!?
Arnav looks at both of them…lost in his emotions…and he gets out of all this…he wanted to run away of all this…
Khushi was also all crying but she managed to follow him to calm him…
In their way to the main door…some bodyguards were waiting them before the door…
Arnav gets pissed off and he beats one of them…who touched his bleeding mouth….but doesn’t react…
Arnav:-get away of my way! Now!
Nana:-have your breakfast first and then you can go!
Arnav:-no way!...you’re dreaming! Order your men to get away or I’m goanna kill them! You did the same to my parents I guess to that they leave all lucknow for you! Now get lost!
Nana:-ARNAV!
Nana gets pissed off...same way...same gaze...
-I love my daughter! I tried to protect her! Don’t punish me for that! I regretted that for many years before and I…
-you’re just an egoist, selfish man!
-control your language!
-I want just to leave this house!
He said in both anger and pain…
Khushi holds his hand…
-this house is yours!...and if you goanna leave for the hotel, that hotel is yours too!
-are you trying to retain me with your money? I don’t care! Just leave me, it will be great!
-hell! No!
Arnav was angrier…
He finds someone more stubborn than him: his nana…khushi was trying to calm him down…but failed…he beats another bodyguard…and when he finds no result of that…he looks at his nani…all crying…it melts his heart…
He walks towards her:
Arnav:-I forgive you! I haven’t any problem with you! Just tell him to let me go!
Nani looks at him she hugged him…all crying:
-for the sake of the memory of your mother! Stay here for a little! I want to look at you, to smell you, to hear you, to talk with you! I find you! It’s me who find you…
Khushi comes:
-please! Please! Arnav let’s stay just a little…
Nani smiles between her tears, she looks at Khushi and hugged her tight:
Nani:-your wife is just an angel, chote!
-she’s not my wife Nani!
Nani’s face lighted up…
He calls her nani…she’s hearing that for the first time…
She can’t hold her happiness…
-then…she’s your fiancée…or your girlfriend?
Khushi:-yes!
Khushi smiles…and nani too…
Arnav looks at his nana giving angry look…his nana was pretending reading the newspaper…sitting on the sofa…so confident, that Arnav, his grandson will never leave that house, and if he leave it, he will be back, surely…
Finally, he finds him…he will never accept to lose him, again…
Nani makes the couple sit in the dining table…
She sits in front of them:
Nani:-sorry! But I’m goanna admire you all the time while you’re eating!
She said sincerely to Arnav…
-I will not eat! I’m goanna just stay here a little for you!
Nani looks at him sadly…and nodded, she can accept anything he gives to her…
But, Khushi attacked the puri there…she starts eating…she can’t resist the food…yummy…she starts eating at first slowly and then she starts eating with appetite hearing the sounds of her empty tummy…
She makes them all feel hungry…by eating like that...
Even nani... who starts with drinking juice…
Nani makes a toast with honey and gives it to Arnav with begged eyes…
Khushi stops to look if Arnav will accept that or not…
He accepts after some seconds and….from that moment…
The three of them started eating…
They attacked all…
A section of feed me-I feed you back starts…
Nani leaned to put in Arnav’s mouth some halwa and she blessed him, all smiling…and then also, she started making khushi eat…
Arnav stands up…
-we should go now!
Nani nodded…
Arnav and khushi again reached the main door…
Nana gestured to his men to get away and he stands up…:
-Arjun will drive you back to the hotel!
-no need!
Arnav doesn’t look at his nana…
Arnav and khushi gets out…
But Nana gestured to Arjun to follow them by car…
Arnav Singh Kapoor was the most important business man in Lucknow…
He possessed half of the companies in Lucknow…some also in London…
He’s successful…and he was guilty towards his daughter’s incident…till he finds his grandson…yesterday was his lucky day…
Little Arnav is now the air he breaths…and for nani too the same…and that chote is behaving just like him...Nanaji smirks at that...he missed Aarti badly...he used to love his daughter and maybe that over love and over protection affected badly hers and their family life...
The old couple stands at door seeing Arnav and Khushi walking away but they are smiling they know that they will not give up on Arnav, no matter what!

 

20 comments:

  1. Salut ma belle meme si ya pas d romance in this part c'etait tres touchante . Enfin they found ther grandson. Aw like fils like grandfather so il reassemble a sa maman Mai's l characters est d son grand pere.
    Arnav kan a musilman men
    I like how khushi hide behind him at the room
    Yeah I feel something btw the two families .if not may be the story will be repairing entre Arnav et khushi
    Nice part
    Gros biz my crazy

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it n arnav just like his nanaji lool i like it when they fight but i hope he will accept them i love naniji n khushi reaction so sweet of her

    ReplyDelete
  3. apu i like this part
    really
    i like the silent bond between arnav n khushi,arnav n nani & nana to arnav
    i like family bondings
    so i didn't found this part booring at all
    yes it has less romantic scene what we used to with my girl but the concern of arnav for khushi , the feeling of khushi for arnav's grand parents makes my heart really pleased
    actually i love it my apu
    and u know why right?
    lots of love and good wishes to u
    :*****

    ReplyDelete
  4. its cute update
    well ab to arnav bi rich ho Jay GA ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. didnt find that boring
    found it cutee=]
    love the bond between arhi and how arnav held her tighter when he saw nani=]

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey awesome update it wasn't boring at all lol
    love the bond between arnav and khushi love how she kept a hold on him throughout
    love how he called her Nani and she got soooo happy really heart warming
    cant wait for more arshi scene love then
    amazingly written
    update soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome update
    loved it
    drunkiiebabe

    ReplyDelete
  8. superb updt

    luv it

    updt soon

    summaiyasayed

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome update loved asr fight spirit only khushi can get him to do what she wants loved the update beautifully done thanks for the pm

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved d update
    feel sorry for Arnav
    Thanx for pm
    Pls update soon
    --MISHTEE --

    ReplyDelete
  11. woww..
    arnav found his family gr8, but he doesnt want to go to them..
    arnav and his nana are same ah gr8..
    thnx 4 pm :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome update. So, arnav's past s cleared. Waiting 2 know about khushi's mother.
    Glad that he accepted nani nd khushi was there to support him

    ReplyDelete
  13. love it
    india094-if

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loved it very nice update
    I love naniji she's so sweet
    continue soon please and thank u for pm me
    ASR6262

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute update .. Both grand paa and grand son r the same ... Now the story gone be more interesting ... Post the next soon

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice update:)

    kushigowda

    ReplyDelete
  17. nice part......
    my crazy head m so busy n sick..
    sorry fr short comment......
    - Akorshi -

    ReplyDelete
  18. very nice and interesting stories.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice update !! Both r very stubborn ..Loved it ...
    thanks for the pM !!!
    pinky89

    ReplyDelete