kisssssss....for my readers...

Monday 25 February 2013

My Girl chap 17



 She said...

                           He said...




In the hotel room: Arshi:
-Arnav ?...you’re going to leave me?
Arnav stops for awhile to look at her…
-I just can’t stay at Lucknow!
-but…the wedding and our deal…and…
-I can’t khushi! sorry for that but I can’t stay one minute here!...they already send their man to follow me!
He said it and continues arranging his clothes in his bag…
She starts doing the same with her clothes…
He saw it:
-khushi? what are you doing?!
-I’m coming with you!
-No Khushi! you stay! I’m leaving! It’s your friend’s wedding! I spoiled already your journey!
He said that and took off his tee-shirt to change for another without even taking a look at her sad face now…
She wanted to stay with her friends but wanted him with her also…she wants that also more…
But she couldn’t say anything…
Her proud was stopping her…she won’t beg him to stay the more with her…did he even want her to be with him from the start of this journey...?????...yes...he said that...
But she’s sad… she faked a smile when he looks at her buttoning his shirt…
-I’m leaving, now!
He said taking his bag on his shoulder…
-ok!
She said…acting like nothing is happening…
Actually nothing is happening…
It’s a matter of 4 days only and she will come back to delhi too and she will see him there, so why all this sadness…
Arnav:-you want to hug me?
He said rising his eyebrow…
When she doesn’t move, he continues:
-hum…ok! you want to Just say bye to me?
It’s then when she jumped on him…making him loses his balance:
-oww…
He jerked at the surprise of her hug…and then he hugged her back with his muscled arms…almost lifting her from the floor…she felt like flying on his arms…
-stay! Stay with me please!
She said to him like a little girl…forgetting all her projects to not beg him anymore...
It felt so right…
So right to have her in his arms…
When he remembered that even his nani thought she’s his wife…he felt some ticklishness in his heart…deep inside…
he wanted her to be his wife...for real....not in dreams...not by mistake...
It felt so right…
So right to be in his arms…
She doesn’t know how she asked him to stay again…but she knows nothing matters but him…
-you want me to stay that much?
He asked…being more than sure of her answer…he can feel her more helpless than him…she wanted him to stay with her...he wants to stay for her...to be always with her...he waited for her answer....
But…
The answer was unexpected:
-I love you!
That was her answer…
It wasn’t an answer…
But a confession…her confession…she loves him…
It was like…she steal that from his heart…he wanted to said it that moment and she just said it her…before him…
He maybe hasn’t that courage to say it but she does have it!!!! all the courage...
Suddenly…getting conscious that she just whispered that to him…in his arms…she pulled back…leaving his embrace…
She’s shocked that she just said “I love you” to him that way while she decided to not be that much stuck to him and to save her proud being a girl…means she doesn't have a problem saying that first but the moment was maybe not good...and what about his feelings for her?
she is not even sure....
And being a girl too…she haven't used to say I love you without even knowing what he could think about her and also…
Yes…she never said that to anyone in that world before…and that way…
It just gets out off her mouth without thinking too much…
Just…
With all the simplicity of the world…
But now she couldn’t even face him…
She has just the power of getting away of all the room as fast as she can…
Running away…
Tears were out already but even with that she keeps running away…
She can only hear his voice calling her but she couldn’t stop…
She could bear all on that moment but facing him now…not now…God! Not now…
-Khushi! he shouted when she runs towards the stairs, down the corridor…not finding any other way than that…to escape…and hides in a corner there in another floor…when she felt his presence…only there…before her, he’s standing…
Both are out of breath…
He doesn’t want to talk actually…but thought he should…as she’s so insecure now…the fact of saying the three magical words first without being sure he shared the same feeling with her or not…
She closed her eyes…
And felt his lips on her forehead…
He kissed her forehead giving a deep kiss…
Keeping his lips on her forehead…he just holds her waist…and she finds herself again in his arms…
They still like that for a moment holding each other…
He was trying to make her understand that she shouldn’t regret saying that to him…
For that, words will not work…
Only him, being with her would work…
He caresses her soft face with his fingers tips…
He kisses all over her face…
He took her hand and puts it above his chest…on his heart…
She could feel his heart’s beats against her palm and she finally looks up at his eyes…
Where she could find only sincerity and warm…
She smiles lightly looking at how much he’s soft looking at her like that…
-you regret saying it to me?
She nodded negatively…
Not at all…of course she doesn’t regret saying I love you to him…
Because it’s the truth…her pure love to him…but she was just shocked of how she said it...from where she brings that courage to say it for him...
She loves him from the first second she saw him, that night when he saves her…
It was like her destiny making her walking to him that night and meeting him…
She hugs him again hiding her face on him…
-don’t cry! Ok?
she breaks the hug:
-now, you will go?
He nodded negatively and then…kissed her forehead again…
He thought he doesn’t deserve that much love…innocent love from her to him…
He doesn’t even know how to express that he feels the same and more for her…
He’s even unable to say “I love you too” because he doesn’t know how…how to say it the right way…and he felt the need to make her understand that instead of just saying it…he wanted her all and forever…he wanted to act...to prove it!
It’s without explanation…for him…this relation wasn’t a game anymore!
Now that he’s sure of her love for him…
Now that there is no doubt…
Love wasn’t the right word for him, actually!
Not for him!
He’s kind of guy who never expect much from life but when he has a right…then…that right should be taken fully!
He took her hands on his and just kissed them…
Kissing her hands softly and slowly…it was like he’s…loving her slowly and so softly that she felt that her whole being is shivering under his kisses…
Not only love…
She’s his girl…his woman…his…only his…
possessiveness…yes, he’s possessive when it comes to her and more…more…
he remembers that magic they felt together since the first eyes meeting…the first touch…their first kiss…
He holds her hand and together they come back their room…
When the door gets closed behind them…
Khushi was waiting what will be the next step he will take…
The next words he will say…
-marry me!
He said firmly…looking at her…so surprised and about to faint but his hands are there…
She was about to say something, he cuts her:
-not now! Don’t give me any answer now, not even tomorrow…not even after a month…take all your time to answer me because when you will say “yes”…then, you will be mine forever!
Drink effect lasts till morning?????...it was just fast and magical...
Or they don’t know what happen to that they are talking like that…
She… with her I LoVE You…
Him… with his Marry me!
That was overdose of sincerity for both…
Overdose of some unnamed feeling they have for each other now…
And they are little bit uncomfortable now…
She wanted to speak again and he stops her…
-not now! Don’t say anything!
She hugged him again…and then they heard a knock in their door and they break the hug not without taking all their time…
Marriage
Marriage
Marriage
What about tonight?
What about now?
Khushi thought….
Yes!
Let me say it to you: yes, yes, yes,yes….999990000939388237327 hundreds of YES to you…
If I will not marry you then who will I marry?
I said I love you…I was about to say marry me in the process…
Want more proof?
Yes!
Before you or I open that door…
But khushi wasn’t able to move…
Or to speak…
All mesmerized …
I find you…
Did I need more time to accept the fact that I want you for only me, Arnav…My Arnav…Jaan…mine…my man!
he walked away to open the door and Lavanya was at door… fuming…
La:-you?
Arnav greets her and just disappear from there…he was…he can’t explain his feeling…
Marrying her…wasn’t new idea….he dreamed about it…he wanted it and today when she said I love you…it comes out…she’s his…from the start…and it was like …it’s their fate…their destiny to be together…
Lavanya just walks in the room…
La:-here!
She puts on khushi’s hands a white saree…
La:-but I’m not talking with you anymore!
Khushi was just standing like that…ignoring Lavanya totally…
La:-khushi? are you happy with yourself ignoring me? What I’m to you? Yesterday I was all the night like: knock knock knock…this morning also I was all the time knocking like a fool…and calling you on your mobile for nothing…and…what are you doing inside alone with him all this time? Making babies?
Khushi was still amazed but her face was pale from what he just asked her few minutes ago… and all that day......Lavanya was fuming…
-today mehendi ceremony, you wear this saree as all the girls will be wearing sarees today and…don’t dare talk to me!...I’m so much angry, yesterday if it wasn’t NK there to talk to me, to calm me …then will make suicide or reach back to delhi!
-la! Stop it! I’m goanna...I'm...goanna to faint!
-…(Lav looks at her with an ironic gaze)
-I’m serious, hug me please! Hug me La!
Khushi just hugs Lavanya and Lavnaya just hugged her back
La:-what happened? He?…did he…he does something bad to you?
-no…
Khushi whispered…
-are you breaking up?
-no! no!
-then, speak, khushi!
-he…
-he?
-he proposed to me…he wants me to be his wife!
-what?
-he said….
Khushi breaks the hug…
-La…he said: Marry me!...


25 comments:

  1. awesome update loved the marriage proposal so cute and she said yes loved it hope no one comes in between them loved asr realization of how much she loves him thanks for the pm rocking update

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved d update
    yay dey proposed
    pls update soon
    --MISHTEE--

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome update
    Khushi said I love you awe so cute
    Arnav Said marry me shocking but Im very happy
    So dreamy Super hit update can't wait for next part
    continue soon please and thank you for pm me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww thats so cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally ..now we have to say the story begun . the Most Amazing update in this FF... will be waiting for next plz post it soon dear

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow khushi said her feelings and arnav proposed to marry so nicee...
    and she is wearing saree now tht too arnav wants to see her like tht :P
    update soon , thnx 4 pm :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI MY CRAZY.
    nice update like you said an overdose part
    she said i love you
    he said marry me
    what an equivalence
    kept doing ma belle
    sorry for this short commentaire .i'm not well feeling sad some problem major.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wowww superb updt


    luv it

    summaiyasayed

    ReplyDelete
  9. my crazy head.....well done fr putting all emotion together in this update.....
    really the way they confess n proposed.....unbelievable........
    khushi is gonna faint...lol......
    la said they were making babies.....rofl.....
    update soon....
    - Akorshi -

    ReplyDelete
  10. u r indeed a crazy girl...... u know dat was d mst amazing chapter i hv ever read till now.... it hv everything.... happiness as well as some sad nd touchy movements.... and also hv some romantic nd ticklish movements god.... i cn feel butterflies in ma stomach while reading this..... it was reallie grt job...... very well written... amazing..... love it to the core...

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow superb update nxt part khushi gonna wear saree!!!!!!!!arnav wil b happy

    kushigowda

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my my what an update!!!!
    that was an absolutely amazingly fabulous chapter ever my apu
    this chapter has all what i want.........
    all the soft romance.........touchy scene.....
    thank u so much my crazy girl for giving me another chapter which i can read again n again
    u r my ever favourite apu
    :********

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG SUPERBBB Update ! She confessed ! Poor girl must felt soo embarassed well everyone would ! Still she did it ! But wat Arnav said shocked me ! the word "Shocked" is understatement ! However IM HELL HAPPY ! Hope they get marriied soon ! U can call me crazy but I want to c their romance after marriage as well as their actual fight which is gonna be more spicy !

    Laxshalovearshi

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey awesome update
    loved reading it
    sooo happy she finally said i love u to him love the scene sooo romantic
    beautifully written really good
    cant wait for the next chapter
    plz plz update soon
    thanks for the pm

    ReplyDelete
  15. thats was such beautiful update

    ReplyDelete
  16. awesome update
    really loved it
    thanks for the pm
    drunkiiebabe

    ReplyDelete
  17. *thud* *faints* OMG OMG OMG!!!! An 'I Love You' from Khushi and a Marriage purposeful from Arnav!!! Lavanya's kind of annoying....not just because she knocked on the door but from the beginning. I like her but she annoys me(if that makes any sense)

    Its kinda hard to follow along when you change POV's....perhaps leave an extra space...?
    mz.brar on IF

    ReplyDelete
  18. loved the update and arnav's way of proposing. sounded more like an order.

    ReplyDelete
  19. loved it....atlast she said "I LOVE U"...and he proposed!!!!...happyyyy.....:D

    ReplyDelete
  20. l love you and marry him was awesome!
    lakshyaNkt

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome update
    Khushi said I love you awe so cute
    n Arnav Said marry me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. superb:)

    mandy15

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awesome update !!
    pinky89

    ReplyDelete
  24. woooooo!!!!!!!!!! i'm doing my little happy dance right now i wasn't expecting the "i love you" and "marry me" phase to come til after they sort out their pasts but hey! i'm grateful you took this direction great chapter

    ReplyDelete