kisssssss....for my readers...

Saturday 23 February 2013

In the elevator (os)




 In the elevator...


Note: this was the OS I planed to post in Valentine's day but....
so...here it is now...
:*



Did love last even after six years of marriage and common life?
Khushi pouted…
Seeing the second huge flowers bouquet getting inside the cabin she worked in…
The first was for an employee who has a boyfriend…
The second from the fiancé of her best friend Pooja they worked with each other since five years now…
And she’s happily found the love of her life: a romantic man who loves her too much…
Now since that morning of 14th February…flowers are everywhere in the company Khushi worked in…
*****
Flashbacks:
-We called that Love…today , we celebrate love, all over the world!
-you think, we need that? (he asks huskily)
-Arnavji!?
-it’s a commercial day! Pushing stupid lovers to buy flowers and chocolates that’s it!
She looked at him all shocked…
-but Arnavji, this day….
-it’s just too late, you know! Let’s just go, now!
*******
Khusi talking to herself, frustrated:-No way! No way!
Pooja:-khushi? are you ok?...(Khushi nodded positively) Khushi look! I received another message! Should I read? (khushi nodded again)
Pooja smiles and comes to khushi desk…she comes too close to read to khushi the message sent by her fiancé:
-“My lovely and beautiful Pooja, Love...I will make your life full of Love….I can’t wait to celebrate that tonight with you, I will come 8pm to take you for the most romantic dinner you will ever have…yours. Sameer”…romantic, isn’t it?
-so romantic!
Khushi looked with dreamy eyes….
-oh my Khushi! thank youuu….kiss!
Pooja gives a peck on Khushi’s cheek…and excited, she comes back to her desk…
Khushi thinks, not even a message from you! That much greedy!
You never showed your love overly! Mr Raizada!
Even after 6years of marriage and a child?!
You never be that romantic soft man!
Even when you said I love you to me…you said shouting and in a awkward way: I love you damn it!
Grrrr…
Even the red flowers I was receiving, every 14th February, you just ordered your secretary to send…
You just get lost Laad Governor!
For that Khushi fights with him last year and she asked him to stop sending flowers that way...
She knows her man was not romantic man…
But after six years, he should change even for her…
And for her baby…their baby…
Ansh…
Anushi….Khushi smiles…her baby has almost 3 years old now…and he’s adorable….
More soft than papaa…
Oh yeah!
My son will definitely gift flowers and chocolate to the love of his life and will invite her to a romantic dinner…no matter what…even if he has an important meeting…
Khushi comes back to her work and starts typing on the laptop…
The lunch pause was at midday and she lost all hope in her man to send anything…
Pooja shared with her her chocolate box…
For lunch, they ate that huge box of chocolate all giggling…
Her mobile rings and her heart skipped…
But seeing Anjeli number…she just smiles but was disappointed…
-hello Anjeli!
-lo mumma …
The voice of her son melts her heart…she just likes to hear that little soft voice in phone…Ansh don’t go to the kindergarten still… next year he can be admitted, he still doesn’t complete his three years and Anjeli being a housewife, proposed to take care of him while his parents work…
-hello…baby…baby are you ok, na?
-mumma…me…live you (love you)…a lot…happyyy…mumma…intyne day…(valentine day)
-ohhhhh…my baby (khushi has tears on her eyes)….I love you too, so so so much and happy valentine day to you, my angel!
-mumma….mouah
Khushi smiles and cries same time hearing the kiss sound of her son…and she starts kissing her phone…
-you receive all my kisses?
-ha maa…
She can feel him smiling…her baby! and she smiled too:
-I love you my son, my chota…my love!
-live you…live you…
-oh! my baby…big love you to you too!
-mumma…bye…now me…eat food…
-ok, bye, eat well, finish your lunch ok?
-ok! Wait aunty tak to you (Ansh passed the phone to Anjeli) hello Khushi! happy valentine day!
-ohhh same to you! Thank you to let my chota talk to me!!
-oh yes! but he insisted you know if he wants something!
-I know (khushi smiles, all amused)
-he’s just a sweetheart but I have to go now for the lunch!
-oh Anjeli! What bhai (she means Anjeli’s husband) gifts to you?
-ohh! Don’t ask that that way, ask what he hasn’t gift to me…(Anjeli giggled) …when you come I will show you, but I have just to go for the kids, have a good day!
-oh yes! ok! Have a good day!
********
LOVE…
He doesn’t love me anymore…
No…
He is like that… from the start…
He just doesn’t want to show his love even to me…
Kushi couldn’t concentrate on her work, anymore…
If he just send a message will be great!
Or just call…
Or just …
She will be ok with flowers sent by his secretary or sent by the driver…or that gift selected by Aman ji every year…
Thanks to her pride, nothing for this year…
Pooja:-Khushi! I should go! Early…you know I have to be all beautiful for the dinner date…you think my red dress or the creamy one will be fine? My hair down or should I go to a beauty salon…oh my god! And my nails!???? Beauty salon! Yes! easy option! Right?
-right! And the red dress will be great!
-you think it’s not too much?
-no…well…ok, the creamy dress is also great and the color soft!
-but too simple!...boring, right…I mean…
-pooja! Calm down! No stress! Breathe!
Pooja breaths…looking at Khushi confidentially…
-ok! I’m all confident! This isn’t our first date! Ok! I should go! Hope for you the most romantic night with your husband! Oh if we were just married me and Sameer! How it will be great!
Pooja smiles:
-you’re lucky my Khushi! but I’m in the way you know!
Pooja giggled…:
-kiss Anush for me!
-ok!
Khushi smiles…
Lucky??
Khushi pouted again, making a baby face…
Still two hours of work…
She tried to not think in them about her husband…
*****
Work is over…
She closed her eyes and breathes deeply waiting for the elevator…
And inside the elevator she takes the choc of her life…
Her boss who has 58 years old and he’s a so respectful man was holding his wife from waist…
His wife has almost the same age and she was about to peck his cheek when the doors of the elevator opened and Khushi saw that…
-oh! I will take the next one sir!
Khushi was all shy and looking down…
-khushi raizada! You think married old couple don’t kiss or celebrate valentine day?
-oh sir…of course not! You form a beautiful couple with madam, sir!
-oh come in, dear!
The wife invited her to come inside the elevator…
-oh no no it’s ok…will take the next!
-ok!
Her boss gestured a bye, pressing on the button, closing the elevator…
Khushi smiles, first at that and then getting upset…
She checked her phone…
No message…
She wanted to cry…
-Arnav Singh Raizada! Look at how a man should be after 30 years of marriage! And you totally ignoring me in such a day!
She whispered to herself like a crazy…waiting for the elevator to come again to her…:
-And all the people now are enjoying together this day…but us!
She pouted and continued blabbering all  while the elevator door opened before her…
It opened and…
And….
A handsome man was there…
Irresistible…
Wearing a black suit…white shirt…black tie…holding a huge bouquet of deep red roses….
Looking at her that hot look…
His eyes were killing her…
Her husband…
Her Arnav singh Riazada…
her laad governor...
him...
He was seductively standing there looking at her…
He smirks…looking at her wide beautiful eyes…scanning him…
Is he reality?
She thought…
-Happy Valentine’s Day!
He said with his sexy voice…
Breathe Khushi singh Raizada, breathe! 1, 2…1, 2…
-you?
That was the only word she could say before the hotness of him holding the red roses…it was like what she always see in romantic movies…but ...here ...her husband was giving her the most romantic scene she ever watch...
Arnav:-Hi!
He said…leaning…holding her hand and makes her be inside the elevator…
-Arna…
He holds her from her waist and the elevator closed…making that sound announcing the start of their flight…
Destination: Love…
The bouquet in his hand…he has to control her with only the one other hand…and his body…he pinned her in the left corner on the elevator and holds her waist by one hand…
-sorry for the past five years when I was just a stupid man! But I thought that our love doesn’t need a day like that and that I love you every year, all the 365 or 366 days same way! And that I shouldn’t celebrate that but…you don’t want to hug me?
He said looking down at her body still fighting to let her off…
-no!
-khushi! I said sorry baby! Come on! Hug me! hug your husband same way right now!
-you know it doesn’t work…your words and your flowers!
-I know!
He said holding her the more to him…
He kissed her nose…
She was arching back, not allowing him…so he reached only her nose…
-khushi!
He said frustrated…pressing the red button stopping the elevator on the middle…
Khushi looked at him, acting she’s shocked but actually all what she loves on him is simply HIM being this way…HIM being her own and only Arnav…her husband…
-you’re crazy?
-you want me to be romantic and look at yourself!
He said looking at her eyes…
-romantic? You think you’re romantic now?
-damn it! Yes! look at me! Look at me, khushi!
She looks at him…
And he just took her lips…pressing his lips on her soft lips…he fights to enter inside and taste how much she’s sweet…how much she’s soft…
-No result to push your love away!
He kissed her again, stopping her from saying anything…
The much power she was using to push him…she used now to hold him, to push him closer from her…and responded to his kiss but in her own way…only pecking his lips, shyly but even he loves that…her effort to kiss him by her own…it would be enough for him but now he wanted more…so, he dominates the kiss, kissing her deeply, frankly, putting all his emotions in that kiss…
They pulled back…he cuts their passionate kiss…for a moment…
-…now I couldn’t hear anything…now…I want you just to love me! You hear that?? Just me and you in that world for tonight, don’t ask me anything!…am I clear?
She opens her eyes and looked at him:
-but Ar…
He kisses her all over again…softly this time…
They stop to look at each other eating each other…
He smirked…
He could finally give her the red roses…she holds the flowers…
And before he takes out a box of chocolates…which was waiting on the floor because when he has to hug her…he poses the box on the floor…
-Arnav! Arnav!
She clapped excited…and opens the red box, like a little child…looking at the chocolates pieces…
-for me?
He smirked…
-so awkward, you women! We gift only for you and still you’re asking that stupid question: For me?...but…for who else? Tell me?
She smiles and beats on his shoulder playfully…
-ouch…
She fulfills his mouth with a piece of chocolate before he kisses her again…and She ate another piece…finally smiling…and he holds her waist again…
-Arnav? You prefer black chocolate or milk chocolate?
-you prefer chocolate or kiss chocolate?
He said huskily…looking at her …he just touches her mouth a little with his fingers, wiping the melted chocolate on her mouth and comes back to concentrate on her eyes and her face…she’s red from shyness…looking down:
-chocolate…kiss!
She answers honestly…
Then…She looks at him…shyly…
Arnav:-oh! I see!
He looks at her with that hot gaze…
And he just cupped her face between his both strong hands…he eats her lips like a chocolate piece…not leaving a parcel without tasting it…
-I love you!
He said in between two kisses…
Khushi’s eyes lighted up…she’s luckiest, happiest woman ever…
-I love you too!
She said against his lips…
They don’t know how much time they spend in the elevator…
How much time they spend lost in  each other hands…
Alone…
In that elevator where there is only them…and their eternal love…
the-crazy-girl

20 comments:

  1. aww niice valentine day os=]
    her sonn is adooorablee=P
    welldone arnav,,he did do something=]

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful os
    loved it
    arnav was so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww cute
    drunkiiebabe

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved the os very sweet glad he became thew romantic guy for his lady love awesome so cute when she was talking to her son awesome thanks for the pm

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey its me melihoney. that was so cute and very romantic update. thanks yaar for the pm

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute ..was so cute and romantic update .. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwwwwwwww
    so sweet,cute & romantic update
    belated happy valentines day

    ReplyDelete
  8. it was so lovey dovey.....
    superb os..........
    - Akorshi-

    ReplyDelete
  9. o my godddddddd
    it was sooo cute
    its cute cute cute n cute
    honey u r superb
    now i undstnd why we get the valentine os late may be god wanted us to read the special one all alone
    it was awesome i love all about it
    :***********

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG..... it is just damn cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ....... :)
    thanks for this beautiful OS....... :)
    lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow romantic............. superb update.

    from jenji08

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful update. I loved it. Ansh wishing mamma was so cute

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow... romantic day....

    ReplyDelete