kisssssss....for my readers...

Sunday 12 May 2013

wrath (part 2)







-stop it Arnavji!
-stop what?
She’s troubled…
He made one step forward; he knows that he will win that rage, that anger dominating her…if she just accepts this time to forgive him…
She’s so much stubborn…
Her body is agitated under him and that not from passion or desire but she’s angry…and she wanted to leave his arms…
-khushi! I’m goanna kiss u now!
-no!
-that wasn’t a question!
He said and leaned early before she could deny…but the moment their lips touched she bits his lower lip…she bitted hard…
And then tasting his blood, she regretted…
He just pulls back in shock…
-God!...khushi…
He just pressed his fingers on his lip…
And then gets up, he runs to the bathroom…
Khushi, shocked that she did this, blind by her wrath…just follows him all guilty…tears couldn’t stop…
She couldn’t say or do anything for him…as he treated his wound…
He heard her sobs…
That’s when he looks at her…
-shhh…don’t cry…
-I didn’t mean to…sorry
-no! it’s just that…I didn’t imagine our first kiss will be like that! but yours lips are so soft, vampire!
-there wouldn’t be any kisses…not first, not last…nor second…this is the end!
-my lips are alright now! you don't have to worry!
He said looking at her concerned gaze in contrary of her words, she's totally in love with his lips, he knows and smirked…and turned totally to face her…he pulled her towards him by her waist…her soft body crushed on his hard one…
She tried to control herself the more…
-relax!
He could feel how much efforts she’s doing to resist him…
-khushi...I love you!
He repeated with insistence…wanting her to believe him…if she could just see inside him…
He hugs her in his arms…
-stay with me…stay as the khushi I knew…I want to live with you…I want you to be with me…
Arnav starts whispering everything he’s feeling…
His hold…
His voice...
His lips almost touching her ear…
He could feel that she’s melting on him…
He’s making her remember all their moments together…
The memories of Payal and Akash marriage…
Their challenges…
His kiss on her cheek…
her kiss on his cheek...
He kissed her lightly on her cheek again smiling…
-khushi…please…I was blind…I saw what I see…I saw you in shyam arms…I believed my eyes…but khushi…now, I believe that I should trust you over all even my own eyes…khushi …I’m guilty…I’m…in hell…please…
Finally, he lets off of her…
She doesn’t say anything but walks away of there, silently…
And then she turned to see him:
-but you broke my heart Arnavji…you broke it totally!
**********************************************
She cooked and they sit silently in the dining table…she has to eat or else she will faint…
She ate slowly while he’s just looking at her…he’s thinking hard…
When she puts besides his plate another piece of bread…
She wanted him to eat…
-khushi! I can’t eat! Knowing that our relation is in danger!
-just eat! Our relation ended already!
He doesn’t say anything but he gets up of there…
Looks like the ASR is back on him…
He gets away all the plates from there…the table was empty now before khushi’s shocked eyes…
-your heart is broken…but I said before that I can fix that, damn it!
He screamed…
She wanted to go away from there but he holds her arm so harshly and he lifts her aggressively….putting her right on the top of the table…
He cupped her face between his masculine hands before she could take a breath…and deny…
His lips were over her lips…
Warm…
She felt like a huge pain on her stomach due to that intimate touch…
He’s kissing her lips…so passionately…like he doesn’t want to anything to stop that, she felt his whole being trying to protect that kiss from any interruption…
His mouth, possessively, dominating the kiss, there is no possibility she closed her mouth or she bits him…she has no choice but feel it…
His hands cupping her face…not wanting her to pull back…
While his legs are pinning her knee…
He doesn’t want to their first kiss to be this much aggressive and wild…
But the moment he head her moan…
The moment he pulls back for a moment to take some oxygen…and see her gaze in which there only passion…
He kissed her again…this time slowly, sensually, tasting her…tasting how soft…how mind blowing that kiss was…
-you’re mine! Is that clear?
He said taking back his breath…
-you want our first time to be here or on our bed?
She looks at him…still feeling all dizzy after the kiss…couldn’t talk anything…when she felt his head on the hook of her cleavage…her whole body trembled…feeling his hot opened mouth kisses going from her cleavage to her neck…coming and going…pressing…
She was just looking for a way to breathe normally…
Then she felt his hands caressing her belly…getting up to under her blouse…
Then all red…she tried to push his hands…from there…
She felt that her blouse is starting to get opened…as his other hand was undoing it from behind…
Once she’s exposed before his eyes…
He just looks at her…fully and then he carries her….to their room…
It’s her first time…
The bed will be way comfortable for her…
She’s all the way closing her eyes and hiding her lacy bra with her hand…
-it will be good if you stop this Arnavji…
-oh really?
-yes…because I don’t want you to touch me! you disgusted me! And …and I hate you!
She said that looking straight in his eyes…
He’s the one who is angry, now…
He throws her on the bed…
-don’t dare move!
He said and just took off his clothes fully…he’s standing before her like that…
-look at me! …fine don’t look…you will have the whole life to know your husband’s body!
He said furiously…
His anger works on her as well…
He pulled up her petticoat…
-you don’t want me to touch you, right?....then, why you responded to my kiss, khushi?...khushi! you’re mine! My mind would never accept any other situation…
He said that and took off her panties in one go…
She gasped…shivering she tries to push him away…but he was stronger than her…
And his kisses on her sensitive thighs were enough to make her all weak…
She gave up…
He’s giving her new sensations…ticklishness and powerful sensations…dominating her whole being…she couldn’t even open her eyes…she felts all weak and without wanting that, she finds herself all opened to him…
Her legs separated while he was in between…in such erotic position…
Her core was trembling…feeling that soft and warm mouth exploring her…
She’s moaning…whispering his name…
Knowing that the man she loves the most was there kissing her without retain…the intimate position…the dangerous proximity…
The man who is begging for her forgiveness…
Who is trying all the ways to have back her total love…
Is loving her…
The sensation of him… kissing her center…licking every parcel of her being…was to kill…
She felt her whole body reacting…rocking…demanding…responding…
And then she comes, having her first climax….giving up totally to him…
-Arnavji…
She whispered his name…
-no...no…
She nodded negatively when she felt he’s leaving the bed…
-shhh…just wait …I’m coming…
He just closes the window…
-I don’t want to the neighbors to come, hearing your screams…
He winked to her…and then comes again and lays besides her…
-what did u to do to me?
She said all red from shyness and hides herself on him…
-that was nothing, khushi, just a little punishment as you said so much harsh words to me!...I know you didn’t mean all that! But I wanted you to know how hard it is to resist your husband! Even your wrath wouldn’t last with me, khushi!
-I…
-you? You’re mine! And I love you! and most imporant: you love me!
-…
-please don’t look for any other words to hurt me! let me love you khushi! let me show you the other face of ASR…let me take care of all your wounds, your heart, your soul, your body, your anger, let me cure all this, my love…this wasn’t an order, it’s a request, it’s my only wish!
He looks in her eyes…
No more wrath…
She looks at him with only Love and satisfaction…
She heard his words, feel his love, she just nodded, forgetting totally about her anger against him and then she kissed his lips tight…and hugs him…feeling finally her soul in peace, free from all wrath! 

end
i hope you love this os ;)
<3

18 comments:

  1. Wow wonderful upset dear... Too good .. Will be waiting for mod update plz post the MA ang my girl soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice update.....finally he is able to make her come out of her wrath.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. wat a cute dnf of wrath
    beautifully written :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was soo cute. So glad kushi forgave arnav. Will there be a part 8?

    ReplyDelete
  5. haaaayyy so damn niccceeee
    so sweet n lovely

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhh this was utterly adorable
    how beautifully u describe her anger dear
    superb
    i wish khushi could show some more anger on ipk too
    but u r here to make it up :*******
    that was such a perfect ipk os: what we all want
    thank u so much


    ReplyDelete
  7. Woow what a fantastic update dear

    ReplyDelete
  8. my crazy head.......it was awesome os.....both part......
    really crazy ASR n stubborn khushi,,,,,,,,
    ASR finally successful to pacify khushi.....
    loved it......

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderfully written...
    both part are awesome.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing and beautiful os

    loved it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome
    Loved it

    -drunkiiebabe

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow beautiful update...
    very lovely...great...
    i loved it......

    from jenji08

    ReplyDelete
  13. loved it
    kushis anger was so right n d way arnav wanted to woo her was lovely
    nishi755/IF

    ReplyDelete
  14. khushi was soo sooooo angry!!!...made their love so much passionate...!!!..
    thanx for updating soon....loved it..:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Its me melihoney yaar. that was super hot and way passionate update. Khsuhi wrath has gone infront of ASR's passion awwwww. Just wow and continue darling. muaaahhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome update. So finally khushi gave up in front of his love. Liked this stuborn khushi, perfect match 4 him.

    ReplyDelete
  17. It was really awesome :)
    Update the next OS soon..

    ReplyDelete