kisssssss....for my readers...

Sunday 12 May 2013

Sin N°3: Sloth






 Note: here the sin number three...
this sin is so much hard...I can't see Arnav as a sloth or khushi like that...but here it is, it's funny, so enjoy ;)
******************

-Arnav ! here the courses you missed this morning! But it will be the last time! I will never do this again for you! Meera has enough, you know? Moreover you should assist in class! Throwing those papers in your room will not work!
Arnav smirked…
His eyes are puffy as he spends the whole night playing Counter-strike…drinking coke and then…of course he called her to wake her up at 6…
After 6…he falls in a deep sleep till 6 of the evening…
And he’s still all tired…
He yawned cutely…
And she bitted his shoulder…
-you’re really…a desperate case!
-I’m!…any medicine, doctor?
She’s in her first year of her medicine studies while he’s studying Art…that too he’s in third year…
Silly…
she’s asking herself how did he succeeded at that…
Good that they have a commune friend: Meera…
She’s studying in his same class but she loved the couple too much, that she photocopied all the courses to Arnav and gave them to khushi….every time, Arnav doesn’t come to assist, the two girls managed to meet to that khushi took the courses for him…
It’s a full time job to love this stupid boy…
-you know, you have to be serious, now, Arnav!
-do you know that yesterday our team win another team…they are all such foolish newbie guys!
He just lays down and puts his head on her laps…
They are in his room…
She always comes here for always the same reason…taking care of his studies, she wants him to finish that…she knows that his dream is to be a photographer but seeing him? Huhhh…he doesn’t care at all!
And also their families are friends and khushi being in his room was such natural stuff…
But she decided to always leave the door opened…for her safety…she couldn’t resist this stupid!
-my head is paining…
He said while his eyes are half closed…
-because you slept so much!
-you’re an angel!
-you’re the devil!
-what about reading my courses to me! I’m so tired and I need to know what they are talking about in this subject!
-you never assisted the photography curses and you want me a medicine student to take care of your home work? You know I have many work to do!
-Love! just read those to me while playing with my hair…and if you want, you can kiss me!
-ahem…
-mum?
-Mrs. Deepali?
Khushi just stands up while Arnav falls from the bed…due to her sudden move…
-I come with the coffee!
The mother of Arnav, Mrs Deepali is a respectful, serious woman but with Arnav and khushi, she changes of character…she couldn’t hide her smile and her amusement, seeing them…
-when you will say yes to my son, tatilya?
-mum, please!
Arnav starts to be all nervous, knowing his mother will not stop…
-I know he’s such a loser…not able to move his hand to scratch his head…but isn’t he handsome?
Khushi blushed…
-you will have such cute babies!
Mrs. Deepali blessed both of them…
-MUM!
-it’s like you don’t want that?
-mum! we are young!
-but you want that? To marry this angel? Right? But I’m convincing her from now, you know? You think she will accept someone like you, very fast, she needs some years to accept this fact! You! Lazy boy!
-Mum, please!
-arrange your room!
-mum, not before khushi!
-if you’re so much shameful before my butterfly, you should have arranged this room and wash this face before she came here!
-Mum! don’t you think, this is enough?
Arnav was embarrassed…
-yeah, I’m going, fine!
Khushi just hugs Arnav’s mother tight and then Mrs. Deepali kisses her and then she left them…
-please, let us lock the door!
-no! no! Arnav!
-I won’t eat you! Are you scared or something?
-no!
-fine, then!
-just close it, don’t lock it!
-oh God, khushi!
He locked It and comes besides her…he just puts his arm around her shoulders friendly…like she was his buddy and not his girlfriend… she retained her smile…
-I…khushi!…don’t take seriously what mother said…wait! I don’t want you to be scared of me!...you will decide about the babies! I prefer one boy that I could learn to him how to play counter-strike…
He said looking at her…
She beats him hard…
-you’re dreaming!
-fine if you don’t like babies! We will spend all our days just kissing, eating and sleeping…
-I hate you! I don’t know why I’m here!
-you’re stuck to me baby! sorry!
She pouted…
-I’m your destiny, doctor!
he touched her nose with his index, smirking...
-I can always change my mind and stop loving you!
-yeah and then I will kill you!
-Arnav?
-hmm?
-what you will do if I stop loving you?
-I will force you to love me! simple!
-what if I find someone who is active, who has passion doing all? someone who hates sleeping? who hates video games?
Arnav just looks at her with a different look…no more the amused gaze…but a severe one…
-you’re able to love someone other than me?
-NO! no! no, Arnav!
He gets up and acts like he’s starting arranging his room…his CDs games are everywhere…
Khushi…all guilty wanted to cheer him up…but he’s not ready to look at her…
She just hugged him from behind…so tight that he stopped moving and waited for her next move…but she doesn’t do anything for the next minutes…
-Arnav! I didn’t mean to hurt you! I love you so much! I just can’t imagine my life, my future without you! I know you’re just a loser but…I love you!
Arnav just holds her hands and made her face him to hug her…
-but I do want a girl, and you can teach her any game…ok?
-a boy!
-a girl!
-boy!
-girl!
-ok fine, twins! A boy and a girl!
Khushi bitted her lower lip…shyly and then she sits on the desk…and starts reading to him, trying to help him revising his lessons…
He first was just concentrating with her beautiful face and then…he snatches the papers from her hands, leaving her mouth opened and then he lazily hugs her and puts his head on her chest…
-How boring, doctor! Please let’s do something funny…
-l…no!...like…what?
Khushi rolled her eyes while she’s feeling his hot breath next to her cleavage…
-I bet you! You’re only perfect at studies!
-huh?
Arnav with just a hold made her sit on his laps…
Encircled her waist with his protective arms…
-No! Arnav!
She tried to stand up but he stopped her…
-oh come on! Just one round! Let’s see how good you are!
-you’re shameless! Leave me!
-what? You don’t want to play with me? you should be good if you want to marry me!
-No!
-oh! yes!
-take this!
-what?
Arnav handed to her the controller…
-I will teach you!
He switched on his play station, excited…and she still stuck to him…even when he has to get up, he kept holding her waist from behind and when he wanted to sit back on the sofa, he made her sit on his laps again…
-here you are, doctor…let me see how bad you are in this!
Khushi takes it, determinate that she will win him…
-I need to have my space, first!
She was about to get up…
-oh no! you need to win me on my territory!
He said hugging her the more in between his arms…
*******
-No…no…you almost killed me, khushi!
He tickled her to that he could take advantage a little...in the first place; he was him who is letting her win…but then…she’s learning so fast…
-that’s cheating! You’re cheating…
Khushi giggled…while Arnav is kissing-teasing her on the sensitive skin under her ear…on her nape…
-I can spend my whole life like that…sitting with you lying on me…just playing like this!
-oh! really? You’re so wrong! Get up! We need to finish our studies!
-khushi???
-Arnav!!!!
-no!
-yes!
-no!
-yes! come on!
-we could study while lying?
-of course not! Come on my lazy Boy!

15 comments:

  1. Awesome
    Loved it
    Sweet n cute

    -Drunkiiebabe

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is cute Arnav is so lazy n her mom is sweet
    beautifully written
    nishi755/IF

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah what a cute n sweet part.
    a very different arnve so lazy no sign of asr.

    ReplyDelete
  4. soo cute update ... loved it

    ReplyDelete
  5. sooo cute .... and here Arnav a lazy boy..................

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahhqhq its so.lovely and funny
    i.really like arnav in.this
    they both are cute
    and their love story is so amazing

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWESOME UPDATE VERY CUTE AND FUNNY ASR A LAZY BOY

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its me melihoney dear. Arnav is damn lazy and it was a very cute update dear. loved it and it was so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute
    pls post next part soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohhhhh my goddddd
    i never thought in my life that a lazy boy friend can be cute too!!!!
    but everything is possible with our arnav n by reading this me too again realize with khushi that we love him so much no matter what
    and most importantly when it is written by my crazy girl there is no chance to be not cute
    so well written my honey
    i think those seven sins r not only bad anynore but they become so cute n sweet too n all the credit goes to u my moon light
    love u n waiting for more

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! super duper lovely.....this one...
    m loving this looser arnav.....
    doctor khushi perfect fr looser...
    arnav's mom super cute......

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome update. Liked the lazy arnav. His mom was so sweet.

    ReplyDelete