kisssssss....for my readers...

Thursday 2 May 2013

my girl chap 25




 My Girl
Chap 25


 Nocturnal visit

 




It’s been a week…that khushi was just sad in her closed room…
No one asked…
They know that she’s enough stubborn to not tell anyone what she has…even her father was unable to know anything from her….she was sad and sick…he doesn’t know if she’s sniffing all the time due to crying or to sickness…
Khushi in the other hand was feeling all weak, physically and morally…the bad memory of her mother leaving her all of the sudden melted with her need to talk to her, to know the reason behind her leaving…
But she was all the way using her phone…calling and messaging Arnav…
Arnav was the only person able to calm her pain…to give her some moments of peace…and lots of love…sweet honest words…
 She needs to see him…but she was scared from getting out her room…she felt the security only when she’s lying alone there for the moment…not facing the real world…just her and her little things…her books…and her Arnav in phone…
It was middle of the night…when she heard some strange noises coming from the side of her French windows…she looks there and then feeling the presence of someone…she shouts:
-WHO? Who is there?
She stands up, walking to that side…wondering maybe it was one of the maids…she learns all her courage and opens the French window…
To her surprise…some unexpected firm embrace holds her waist…she wanted to scream but a masculine strong hand shuts her mouth…
-shhhh…
She recognizes that hold, feeling the familiar hands, smelling the scent that she most loves…she stops fighting with that embrace…her heart wanting to jump from his place…her eyes impatient to meet his…
Arnav…
Arnav…her soul calling and calling him…
-jaan…it’s me!...me…your Arnav!
He kissed her forehead…
-still…you have some fever…
he asked her all concerned while she still was shivering he’s there next to her…in her home, in her world, her room…she holds his hand and makes him enter totally…closing the window behind her…she hugs him tight…
-I so missed you…I so missed you Arnav… Arnav…
Happily, Arnav hugs her back with passion and with all his force…he almost lifted her…she could feel her legs in the air…not anymore on the floor…
He broke the hug almost aggressively…and starts kissing…
Kissing everywhere…she felt his lips all over her face, neck, arms, hands…
-miss…you…miss you…I…just miss u so much…
-baby…my heart…my live…my baby…
He capped her face and looked at her eyes and then he stares at her lips…
-no…not in my lips…you will get sick too…
-you think I care…I would die for just a kiss from you!
She bets his shoulder hard:
-don’t use this word!...I…
She couldn’t complete her sentence as she felt his lips taking hers…in a manner…letting her all weak…and demanding…with the sickness she felt all weak and clutched his t-shirt with both her hands…
When they broke the kiss for some oxygen…that’s when they look at each other all over again…
-Arnav?...how?...how you enter here?
He smirked…
-no one saw you, right?
She asked concerned…
-you think I’m romeo, little Juliette?...Akash opens the door to me, guided me till here and left!...I won’t come alone, I know it’s impossible as you have such big dogs!
Khushi giggled for the first time after one whole week and then getting conscious, she locked the door of her room with keys…and then closes firmly all the windows…
Arnav looks inside her room…
so, he comes to her…to her room…that sensation was a lot for him…
He saw her bed, her pink sheets, her closet…her books and teddies…
Her decorated walls…
He has the proof that she hides that little girl inside her…
He smirked holding her favorite teddy bear…
-oh no! give it to me!
She comes to snatch it for him…
-this is my…
-your…
She blushed…
-this is… my Arnav bear!
-what?...that was me?
-if you are a bear, you will be a teddy bear looking like my teddy bear!
She shows him her teddy devilishly…
-are you serious? Let me see! He doesn’t even look like me!
-look at his chocolaty eyes a minute! He looks absolutely like you!
-and what is that?
He snatches her diary from above her desk…and opens it…and acts like he was reading:
-dear diary, I love Arnav and want to make love to him…
-stop!
She wanted to take it:
-it’s not even true!
She screamed…
-shhhh…someone could hear you!...let me read…(he acts like he was reading in her little diary again) I want to Arnav to kiss me really hard…I want to feel him…
He laughed like a mental while she just crossed her arms and looks at him pouting…
-no, seriously…can I read?
She nodded in denial…
-just one page…
He begged…
-one!
-ok, let me choose!
He said turning the pages…and seeing his name, he starts reading…
-“his name is Arnav…only the name makes me feel protected…how cute is his name…but his eyes are the most beautiful eyes I see in my whole life…but I hate him…I think he’s so much proud…wondering for what?...he’s not even handsome!”
Arnav looks at her…smirking…
-that’s so funny…I’m taking this with me!
He said putting the little diary in his pocket...
-Arnav! Stop! This is private! You want me to read yours?
-I don’t have any…but of course I will let you read mine if I had…
-ok…but give me mine! Give me…please!
She said trying to have it forcefully…
-have you any secrets?
-every girl has, just give me!
-I want kisses! Many! And I will give you…
She just comes to him…kissed his lips and his cheeks tightly like a good girl…and he gives her her diary…
-oh! thanks!
She just locked it in her closet…while he was looking at her…all amused…
-so, this is where you sleep…where you live…
He whispered like talking to himself…
-haan…and meet my bed!
She said gesturing him her bed…and then feeling weak…she lies down there…
-you still sick jaan and I was playing with you, taking all your efforts!
He said blaming himself cutely…she just loved this…and smiled cutely to him…
-come beside me!
She makes a place to him next to her and he lied pressing his body to her…her bed was little but could take both of them…
Arnav comes all close…kissed in between her hair while she placed her head above his chest…
-Arnavji…I’m not able to imagine the life without you!
Arnav doesn’t reply but he just tightened his embrace…
-stay for tonight…no one will know!
Arnav looks at her:
-I just can’t risk that! I don’t want to your family to hate forever!
-ok…but you will stay!...forcefully…I will make you stay!
He smirked…
-are you serious?...ok…khushi, be reasonable! I needed to see you! I did that! Will stay a little for you and then go!
-oh really?
She looks at him with a pair of innocent eyes…
-stay!
She pouted:
-you know at night…bad thoughts come to me…but when you will be here…I will sleep next to you and like that no bad thoughts!
-no bad thoughts?
-no bad thoughts!
-well…I don’t know…
-Arnav! Stay! That’s it! you stay…it’s already late!
-fine!...but you take a rest now, sleep!
-oh really?...I slept all this week!
-so you’re planning to not sleep!
-mmm…I’m planning to love you all the night because I missed you and I need you!
-you still have fever baby!
He said taking her in his arms…
-you think?
She pouted touching her forehead…he touched it also…
-a little bit…
She said convincing him and he couldn’t but takes her lips for a passionate kiss…
-I really missed you…really…
-you don’t have any idea how much khushi…I love you!
She smiled looking at him and cupped his face…
-but I love you more…you’re all over me…you’re my love…
She hugged him tight…and they broke the hug…smiling to each other…
-what are you wearing?...what’s this khushi? you’re really…a hello kitty pink pajama …really?...this is so sexy!
-and what about this?
She said taking the t-shirt of her pajama off…revealing her sexy red bra…
-this is…well…
-and you’re lucky that I wear the panties which go with…
She winked naughtily and takes off the pants she’s wearing…
-and now? You like what you see Mr. Arnav?
-I’m so lucky…
He said looking at her from head to bottom…
-and me too…
She said taking off his t-shirt…
-I’m so lucky…so so so lucky!
She said touching his shoulders and his muscled arms…
-I miss this…Arnav…all this…
-I know my angel!...
-we could make love in my own room, and no one will know!
she said all amused…unzipping his pants…
-You’re so naughty!...first, come in my arms!
They lay again in the bed and Arnav covered her and him with the pink blanket…
-all is pink here? …tell me how old are you?...barbie girl…
-Arnav!
She looked down to show him her sexy cleavage…
-do you think I’m a spoiled little girl?
-no…I think you’re the most beautiful girl in this planet…
-ohhh…you’re so nice to me…
-and you’re so sexy to me…that I’m just unable to resist you…
-ohh…if couldn’t resist than how can you keep the distance during one week???
-ohh…but who told me that he needs to be far away for some time to think?
-far away of this entire world but you…
-you refused to get out of this room!
-because I’m sad…
-I know…
He kissed her forehead and then her lips tightly…
-Arnav…you saw her?
She asked all hesitating…
-silence…
-Arnav…you saw her? Answer me! I’m not sad anymore!
-yes!
She holds his hand tight…
-she talked to you?
-khushi…
-yes…tell me! Don’t hide anything! Please! I’m strong with you! So, tell me!
-khushi! no!...khushi… but… don’t you think that you both need to talk?
-no!
She said and looked away…
-ok…fine! It’s your decision…
-she told you, so?...she told you that she wanted to meet me?
She asked all hoping for a yes but he nodded in denial…
-khushi…if you’re so eager…then…you…
-I love my past mum…the one in the photo, in that photo which I showed to you but I don’t know that lady!
-…I will not say anything about that…but follow your heart! …you need to listen to her! I’m sure she has a reason!
-oh because she wants to talk to me, right?...she’s begging to talk to me? …she asked for that???...never, never…she saw me, she knows I’m her daughter…still she’s all ok!
-she’s crying! …every time I saw her in the temple…she’s…all sad…I was thinking what’s can make her all sad…
Khushi looks at him…silently…but all sad…
-I understand you! I know this little heart is so hurt…so…enough of this…what you’re waiting for to make love to me?
She pouted…
-ohhh…that’s cute…wanna just kissy those lips…kissy kissy those lips!
He said trying to make her laugh…and he succeeded…she kissed him…
-but I’m not a baby!
-of course not…you’re my baby…Mine only!
He touched her forehead…
-you look all weak….are you eating well?
-not like when I’m with you!...when you feed me with your hands…I can eat a lot
-come with me to my home!
Khushi just hugs him tight…
-I want to…but I’m just so…I know she’s living next to you…Arnav…I want to talk with her…to know the truth but I’m so angry same time…
-I’m here…shh…it’s ok…if you want to talk to her…then I can help…you have just to come…
-not now!
-any time you want…
-you’re talking too much…you know?...and you forget to love me!

23 comments:

  1. they r sooo cute
    khushi should talk to garima

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luved the udate!!!!
    Hope 4 the next part soon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome update. Its sad to see khushi locked in her room and distancing from everyone. Akash helped arnav to sneak into khushi's room. Arhi moments were awesome. Liked arnav reading her diary. Arnav as a teddy bear, lol. Seems like arnav s right, garima might hav a reason to leave them. Waiting for khushi-garima confrontation

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved it.
    Arnav is so cute he trying so hard to solve everything between his love and her mother. I wonder why actually kushis mum left?
    Arnav and kushi are so naughty theycant even keep their hands off each other and a fever cant even keep them away! (Blushing)
    Loved how arnav was teasing kushi about her room to change her mood. He is such a caring bf.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. poor khushi ...shes so confused about this issue
    well and yeah Arnav spoke so much that he forgot to love her ..he wasted the scene for us pfftt lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow,,,,,,wht a cute part.
    i just lovd der cute momnts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't laught i have a question.will someone get sick if he kissed the other in lips while having a fever?
    she is his girl so why not have the courage and visited here in the midle of the night...so funny I'M NOT ROMEO
    so finaly he come to know how here room look..all pink... big barbie
    the dairy idea was interesting i like it
    she wore hello kity pyjama ...like mine so sexy and childish en même temps
    big effort arnav to solve the daughter+mother problem . why she left her baby???????
    even if she is ill she want love him mmmmm so cute
    tka again ma belle pour cette partie like d'habitude amazing
    N.B :do you like my frensh english comment ? i dont know if there was someone crazy like me ..
    big biz

    ReplyDelete
  10. that was so cute & sexy .. Awesome update .. Luved it..
    xoxo
    dsbj

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome & Wonderful update
    Love it
    Waiting for the next update

    (IF. Barkah)

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome update
    loved it

    -drunkiiebabe-

    ReplyDelete
  13. loved the update........
    that’s cute…wanna just kissy those lips…kissy kissy those lips....
    loved this line......

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hehe Me commenting second time :P :D ........Dont kill me yaar ;)....................

    Just wanted to say one LAST THING

    PLEASE UPDATE SOON .........PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE WITH A HUGE CHERRY ON THE TOP *Pouts*

    ~Marrie~

    ReplyDelete
  15. it's so beautiful update......they are really cute.....but eagerly waiting to know the reason that why garima left khushi?

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow! it was beautiful update.......
    khushi so sick.....
    she made her home sick.....
    they stayed away one week ...
    arnav sneaked to her home....
    oh khushi have a diary.....
    there cute moments so lovely.....
    khushi wants to talk wid her mom...
    arnav will make it fr her.......
    update soon......

    ReplyDelete
  17. Its me melihoney dear. that was very beautiful and can anyone get this much cuter like Arshi awwww?. thank u dear for letting and giving me permission to read ur awesome and perfect stories. but curiosity to read why garima left khushi, so pls update fast and love u loads.

    ReplyDelete
  18. hiiii.....love ur updates ....got a shock ystrdy vhn i wsnt able lto visit ur blog

    ReplyDelete
  19. awesome updt

    summaiyasayed

    ReplyDelete
  20. Read in one go.....awesome,fantastic,super duper story......loved it

    ReplyDelete
  21. -this is… my Arnav bear!

    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. my heart just melted into a big puddle of goo!!

    huh? since when did khushi start calling Arnav, Arnavji in this fic lol
    have you ever heard the song Babrie girl by Aqua.....that totally what this chapter reminds me of....ohh man childhood memories *grins*

    ReplyDelete