kisssssss....for my readers...

Tuesday 21 May 2013

My Girl chapter 26



 My Girl 
chapter 26

 In her mother's arms





Khushi’s hands trembled…
Arnav just hold them in his hands…to calm her…
Her hands are so cold…
He whistles on them to warm them…
If there is no him…what she goanna do…
He’s the one organizing this meeting with her mother in Arnav’s home…
He’s the one informing Garima…
He has also to calm Garima’s tears this morning…
And now khushi’s stress…trouble, sadness, fear…hidden excitement…to see her mother…
He has to calm her…
It wasn’t easy…
It wasn’t easy to convince khushi to come with him…to accept talking with her mother…he fixed the meeting…
And he was there for her…
-I’m nervous!
She said softly…
Arnav holds her hand too tight…
-khushi, I will be here with you, ok?
When they heard a knock…
She just starts to tremble the more…
-khushi…be strong! You have to know…
Arnav said looking straight at her eyes…
-know the truth!
He said making her confident…
He opened the door to Garima…
Garima was just mesmerized before him…
Arnav has the impression that she’s a body without a soul…
She couldn’t enter…but Arnav encouraged her…
-khushi is here!
He said…
-she’s here for you
He added looking at her…
Damn it!
She looks like khushi…
They need this talk and they need to clarify all…
He knows how much khushi needed that and that’s why he insisted…
-m…my daughter
Garima hesitated…
Khushi couldn’t talk…
-my baby…
Garima said all trembling…
Both daughter and mother are in the same state…when all of a sudden khushi runs to her mum with all her force and hugged her like a little baby…
Without thinking about anything but just…
Smelling her!
Feeling her mother…
She hugged her like there is no tomorrow…
She puts her head in the hook of her neck and she just forgets about all…
The past…
All the years when she suffered in her absence, when she asked infinity of questions…are just nothing…nothing comparing to this moment…
Both are sobbing…
And Arnav couldn’t retain his tears…from the intensity of the moment…
-mummy don’t leave me again…don’t…don’t…
Khushi transformed to a little offensive girl…needing her mother embrace more than anything else…nothing…
***********
Like a little baby…
Khushi is now resting her head on her mother’s lap…while Garima is caressing her hair…drwing a kiss on her forehead time to time…
-my jalebi…I would never leave you…I prefer to die than to separate my soul, my own daughter from me…
-mum…I love you…I love you…(sobs)
Khushi’s tears come again and she just gets up and hugs her mother again with all her force…
-I could hug you always like this…always…
Garima nodded while sobbing the more…
Khushi seems to forget about all the past years…but Garima wants finally to say the truth to her daughter…
-khushi…
She capped her face…
-khushi…when I left…I was forced…I was more than forced…she…she…forced me to leave my family…she forced me to leave my baby…my baby…you…my little angel…
-she?
Garima hesitated but khushi cupped her face:
-who? Who ???
-your dadi!
-da…dadi?
Khushi sniffed and then she looks at her mother with questioning eyes…
-when I married your father…it was…your father who loved me only  and he doesn’t wait to propose to me…but she hated that…she…she doesn’t wanted this union but your father was so much stubborn…we got married…I was pregnant…the love of your father to me increased the more and I started loving him too…
-you started? Then you don’t loved him back at the first place?
-no, my jalebi…I…before your father…I was in love with someone else…and…we broke that relation before my marriage with your father…after our marriage, your father shows me the real sense of love but I was just…I still not giving him the same love he gave to me ….but we had you…
-I didn’t see…what’s the problem…
Khushi looks at her with questioning eyes…
 -the problem was my first relation with the first love I had before my marriage…your dadi looked for a reason …just a reason to make me out of the family…away of her son…and she…starts blackmailing me…that she will show for my husband and for the whole world who I’m…she supposed that I’m just a…woman without any scruple and that if she will reveal my first relation, no one would marry you…no one would accept the daughter of a …
Garima stopped as she couldn’t complete the word Dadi used to qualify her…she named her the whore…
Dadi has even connected the ex-lover of Garima to have a photo of both of them…letters of love…she blackmailed Garima…for a one year…till the poor woman gave up in her happiness, her husband, her family and most important her daughter to save her name and the future of her daughter…
Dadi accused Garima with many more crimes…
She even accused her with adultery…
That who told them that khushi was really the daughter of her son?
She starts playing on that till Garima, young and innocent that time…gave up in all for her daughter only…
And now feeling the soft kisses of her daughter on her forehead…
She’s feeling revealed, happy and satisfied…
-and father?
Garima looks at her…
-I’m sure he hates me more than you do…
-mum…mum I love you…
-I love you too my angel…but I left your father the way I left you…all of a sudden…I left my family too…your dadi was too good to help me disappear…
Garima wiped her tears nervously…
-I can’t believe how a person could be that much…that much…
- I will be never able to forgive her!
Khushi screamed out…all nervous…
-shhhh
Garima hugged her daughter…
Arnav has been out to leave them for some moments alone but then he comes back with the dinner…
He smiles seeing that everything is alright between them…
In a second, things changed…
It’s like years don’t affect their relation…
Khushi looks like a little girl in need of her mother care…she doesn’t leave her mother’s arms…Arnav was amused…seeing her …she looks like a baby…
He regrets the fact that he doesn’t insist on her to meet her other before all this…
-Mum! come with me! I’m sure that all want to see you!
Khushi holds her mother hand after they share the dinner…
-come with me! I just want you with me!
-no! not now, my daughter…
Garima said, all scared from facing the persons belonging to her past…
She knows that her family will never forgive her for her unknown absence the way her baby forgave her in few second…
khushi throws herself again in the arms of her mum…feeling all her fear and hesitation…

25 comments:

  1. enfin une confrentation mother daughter. the moment when khushir run to her mother c'était so emotional.hugs here kiss her they can't get enough.
    so all this coz of dadi.
    poor khushi's father how he will feel when he get to know the truth.
    trop touchant cette partie.
    tks ma belle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww that was so emotional
    Loved the mother daughter duo

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome updt

    luvd it

    summaiyasayed

    ReplyDelete
  4. emotional update poor garima dadi is such a bitch hope khushi and asr tell her dad the truth and he listen to them awesome update thanks for the pm

    ReplyDelete
  5. this was so emotional !
    i loved the mother and daughter connection
    and how Arnav stood by khushi's side awww

    ReplyDelete
  6. So touching and heartfelt....

    ReplyDelete
  7. ufff khushi dadi I hate her
    bcoz of her khushi suffer :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome part.......
    arnav successful to unite mom n baby.....
    finally khushi n garima meet.......
    all truth revealed......
    garia was forced to do all......
    she endured a lot.....
    dadi is main culprit.....
    khushi happy to get her mom..
    update soon...

    ReplyDelete
  9. feeling like this part is only for me ^^
    yes mums one hug can change the world i think
    so emotional this update
    all is clear now but i missed my girl so much
    thanks for the update

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg dadi was evil
    hope khushi's dad finds out the truth
    thank 4 update n pm
    lakshyaNkt

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome update ...
    pinky89

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ammmaaazzziinngg update!!!
    W8ing 4 the next chap eagerly...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amaazziinngg update!!!
    W8ing 4 next part eagerly...

    ReplyDelete
  14. emotional update.. Beautifuly written ..
    Luved it
    xoxo
    dsbj

    ReplyDelete
  15. very emotional update
    continue soon please
    and thank u for pm me

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing update
    Emotional

    -Drunkiiebabe

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love ur way in writing the emotional updates

    tht was amazing ,,,superr

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome & emotional update
    Love it

    ReplyDelete
  19. truly touching and emotional update ...now she know why her mother left her ..waiting for next update .post it soon dear

    ReplyDelete
  20. Its me melihoney dear. I just love the way u write, it was emotional and wonderful update dear. really touching update and thanks for the pm yaar

    ReplyDelete
  21. its so heart touching update......really...wonderful....I miss my maa....:(

    ReplyDelete
  22. ok so khushi did her part now it's his turn

    ReplyDelete