kisssssss....for my readers...

Monday 6 May 2013

New OS: it's so hard to be a Father...



   It's so hard to be a Father…

 

 

 


-come here! Come, come, come…what’s that?
-dety…dety… paa…(dirty…dirty)
-I know it’s dirty, how dare you touch my shaving cream?
-nean…nean (clean…clean)
-how can I clean…your mother  isn't here, I should call her to come right now!…oh, no! don’t eat it!...oh God!
-paa…nean
-no…please little monkey…don’t do this to papaa…
The little angel looks at him…understanding well what he’s talking about but she's acting like she doesn't…she  just wipes all her dirty hands with the shave cream on her father’s pants…
-small thing!
He said looking at her…
She just puts her hand above her mouth:
-oh…oh…
She always does that when she does some mistake…and that she knows that she does it purposely…
-you!...naughty you! I should call your mum now because…because I can’t!...wait, she wants to go to her friends because like she said “she has no time for herself anymore”…and “we are taking all her time” (Arnav said mocking Khushi’s voice)…right?
Little Sanaya looks at him with her wide honey eyes…the eyes of her mum…God! How she took all from her…
-lolo
-what?
-lolo
-lolo? What?
She gestured to him her milk bottle…
-this is “lolo”…you give a different name to each thing…you and your mum have another language or what?
-mik… in lolo…
-yeah…of course I know that I should put the milk in your lolo!
But of course she has his character…she’s ordering him since morning without pity! Damn…but that cute face is doing miracles…
-come!
He said holding her in his arms…
-let’s put some mik in the lolo…
-paa…tuti…tum lolo me…
-excuse me! I’m unable to understand it all…
-tuti…me…
-Tuti? You mean that teddy bear that you love the most…right?
-haaa
She nodded and clapped her hand once…that her paa gets it…
******
-what is this?...no!...put it back in its place, Sannu…put it back right now!
Damn!
It’s true that the housewife job is the hardest among all…now, it’s easy to handle an infinity of deals and not to deal with a little two years old girl in kitchen…
Just the during the moment in which he’s washing her milk bottle…she opens all the closets of the kitchen and each second she comes with a kind of object: a fry pan, a spoon, a packet of pasta… the bottle of the oil was just…makes him crazy…
-oh…you’re so naughty!...I will call her! It’s enough like that! Or no she will think I can’t handle you!
-paa…tuti…
-yeah, looking at you, I will believe you’re innocent! Here your milk…now, come to your papaa!
******************************
The sight of him with her baby was just to kill…
Both were sleeping on the sofa…
Khushi just comes from her day out with her friends…
She doesn’t believe that she’s out finally…after the birth of Sanaya, she couldn’t get out and spends all the day outside…a baby is a full time job and having ASR as a father…couldn’t help at all…
He wasn’t able to help…
Well…he’s trying…but…he failed every time…once, she  let him change her and she finished changing to sannu all her clothes, to him all his clothes and changing the sheets of the bed…she once let him fed her and the same thing happened…
But she looked around and everything was in its place…no harm…and no one is hurt!....thanks god…she smiles kissing her sannu’s forehead and then touching Arnav’s cheek…he suddenly opens his eyes:
-lolo…
He whispered…
Khushi smiles:
-I’m proud of you…
-you’re late!
-it’s just 7 of the evening, baby!
-thanks god, you come, khushi!...but you had fun?
-oh yesss…but not as much as you give me, you and my sunny!
-oh really?
-oh yes!
Arnav holds her hand and makes her sit beside him…as sannu was sleeping on his chest…he makes a little place to kushi to that she could place her head on his shoulder…
-she abused me! …you know she takes out all the kitchen things out while I’m just putting the mik in the lolo…
Khsuhi giggled listening to that…
-what?...she takes out my shaving cream, puts that all over her hands and then wipes them…on my trousers! That wasn’t enough…she made me told her the same story of the lion in her book hundred times…it's so hard to be a father!
-but you handle all this! You’re a perfect father! My love! Look how she’s clutching your shirt!
Arnav looks at it…remembering the way khushi always clutches his shirt like that in her sleep…
-it means she felt all protected!
-I’m proud of my naughty daughter!
-and your daughter is peoud to have a pappa like you!
Arnav hugs his sunny tight…and then looks at khushi…he leaned towards her and takes her lips for a passionate, slow kiss…
-but don't go away of us khushi! we need you!
-ohhh...my baby!...I can't do this but one day in a week, I will, because with the girls we make a deal that we need a day for only us!
-but khushi...
-shhh...
she stops him by another kiss...
-one day only!
-one day! no more!
-alright my laad governer!
-oh I think you should name our baby like that!
-oh but look...she's an angel!
-yes, I can see!
he said ironically...
-well...like father like daughter, right?
-hmm...
Arnav smiles taking his two pricesses in his arms... 
looking at them...he's feeling that he's the happiest man in this world...ready to be a father all over again...one naughty sunny in this house is enough but then...a second baby will just help his sister to make him insane for real...
he smirked thinking about and then looks at khushi:
-come! let's go to our room!
-and the dinner? you're not hungry?
-after! let's go to our room for now!
he said and took her hand...
finally, it wasn't that hard to be a father...it's fun...

Note; I know it's short but it's funny, right?
and just look at this little angel...how cute and naughty :)))

30 comments:

  1. so papa is in trouble without khushi..cute papa beti conversation..he wants to be father ones more...lovely OS

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww so sweet n lovely ,,,,cute father n daughter

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaww!! shezz indeed damn cute!! :* :*
    ASMe OS! :) Loved it! :D will b waitng 4 an oder OS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. its so cute!!!....cutie cutie pie.....:*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its so cute and sweet update

    ReplyDelete
  6. its funny nd cute love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its me melihoney dear. awww so cute and so sweet and i loved the update dear. keep rocking.

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome........ cute lovely

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww ......that was so cute.
    ur rit da little angel iz really relly cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my god! Its too good!
    His daughter hs his character....that was really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing OS .it's hard to be a father but when you have such a cute angel daughter you forget all the trouble while taking care of here by here smiles or naughty caractere.

    ReplyDelete
  12. soo sweet .. remind me of our lily ,,, will be waiting for more update dear post it soon

    ReplyDelete
  13. so cute updt

    summaiyasayed

    ReplyDelete
  14. awe this is so cute n lovely she looks like an Angle though she troubles her dad i dont think he will mind it how can he when he has such an angle as his daughter
    nishi755/IF

    ReplyDelete
  15. ewooooo thats soooo cuteee
    watching a father taking care of his children is one of the best sight i felt
    and when the father is our arnav n the daughter is our crazy girl creation ,its only to melt ur heart
    that was so sweet n lovely
    i love the whole plot of this os

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooolllleeee, so cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awwwwwww was the word for this short OS. (Kaulpriyanka)

    ReplyDelete
  18. awwwww that was soooo cute , Luvly & adorable .. Luved it ..
    xoxo
    dsbj

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow! so so dam cute os.....
    the baby pix super cute..
    loved it.....

    ReplyDelete
  20. sweet and lovely ,,,,
    O my god.....cute daughter

    ReplyDelete
  21. hahaha i laughed so hard reading it ...the big smile didn't leave my face
    Arnav being a father was just beyond cute
    Sunny is so funny and cute i repeat
    lol cuteness in this OS is certified ...so in every sentence cute has to be there :D
    i love this cute and funny OS ..i wish to read more of such OS's
    the next one should be HOT ..what say ? my gutter mind doesn't leave me alone hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  22. So sweet, Beautiful & lovely OS
    Love it


    (IF Barkah)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely update. Beautifuly written. The kid was really naughty, liked arnav struggling to manage her. Liked the angel ordering her paa. He told lolo when khushi woke up him, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awe so cute beautiful os loved it

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awwww so cute

    -Drunkiiebabe

    ReplyDelete
  26. hahaha i laughed so hard reading it....Yaar you always manage to light up my day with you updates dont you?

    Haiii main wari jawan Shoo schweet

    I love Arnav The Poor father :D :D .....Our sunny is soo naughty isnt she....

    Beauty with naughty :P ....My crazy girl kidhar se aate hai itne nice idea's....

    Mujhe to teri stories ki Lat lag gayi lag gayi mera bhai kahe lat ye galat lag gayi :D :D

    Sach Mein I am so Damn addicted to ur's and Vani's Stories...

    Meri gulab jamun meri chocolate

    please yaar I am your angel update kar do na

    please sweet heart me missing my lilly ;)

    Acha I should go now....Desire pe bhi comment karna hai abhi

    so .... Hum hai rahi pyaar ke phir milenge chalte chalte *Runs away*

    ReplyDelete
  27. Adorable OS....beautiful angel pics..

    ReplyDelete
  28. this is just sooo cute! it's always nice to have both parents under one roof, happy and caring for their child

    ReplyDelete