kisssssss....for my readers...

Sunday 28 October 2012

Part 30:
Tomorrow, for the sangeet, Arnav was really busy, he sent the driver to take them…he, Akash and Aman should also go but a  later, after finishing their work….
Khushi, Payal and Anjeli wears beautiful sarees and were really gorgeous…
Khushi was wearing a black saree who makes her look really sexy, while wearing, she remembers what happened yesterday, again, she remembers him, being, sad and angry, all of a sudden after the application of the sandoor…and feels sad as well but when you have by your side two girls like Anjeli and Payal, you haven't the time to be sad or calm for one minute…
They all get prepared in Anjeli room, They talk nonstop, they make projects for the next summer holiday…they talk about Akash and Arnav and how different they are…one was like fire and the other was like the soft breeze…but, when he's angry, Akash became indifferent and that hurt more than if he was screaming…and they come to the topic of traditional and modern and then Anjeli said that Arnav hates traditional thing…he never believed in this…she talks and then she said that he never wear Sherwani, and she really wants to see him wearing that…:
Anj:-Khushi! What if he wear it, now that he's married to you, you're his wife that ask him to do that for you!
K:-No! no way! If he hates it, why should I ask him to something he doesn't want?
Anj:-oh! Please! Please! You don't want him to wear it? seeing your husband in that outfit...
Khushi still thinking and then she really like to see him wearing sherwani but if she ask him, he will never be ok, she keeps silent…
But before she goes out for the sangeet, she went to her home….she searches between his clothes and found a white sherwani…she smiles…and put it on the bed….when he will come, he will find it, ready to be wearied and then she went out the room…he will certainly understand that she wants him to wear it…like that she was asking him and not asking him…so he have to choose…
***
They spend a good moment all together…later, Aman and Akash came but not Arnav…Khushi was worried but Aman tell her that he just finished and come back to RM, before just one hour…The celebration and the music start and the couples: Akash and Payal / Aman and Anjeli left to dance, Khushi don't  want to participate…she waits for him…why he's late, why he didn't came yet, one hour/ two hours and then three hours but still, he didn't came, she calls him and what he said makes her really sad, she retains her tears…he said that he's not coming that he have many things to do and that he will just come to take her back to home…
She feels sad and alone…all the others are dancing and chatting but she wants to leave…she stands up to take some fresh air…she finds on her way the server serving juice or something like that, she's thirsty so she drink it and then, walking, she finds another server and serving the same strange juice, she takes two glasses and drink them, it was good and she really need to eat something, now…she went to another servant, she feels a little bit lazy and don't  know what happened to her but she asks the servant:
K:-you only have this one! You don't have Jalebi?
The servant: -No madam! We have other kind of sweets, there, in the buffet!
-ok!
She takes another glass and go to search the buffet…
***
Anjeli:-No! She was here!  But suddenly, she disappears!
Arnav:-how? Why? You wasn't here, you?
Anjeli:-yes!
Aman: -we will find her, here, I'm sure, she's here! I will help you searching…
Arnav: -Really people! (he looks angry to her sister, Akash and Payal) ,you just get lost Aman! I don't need the help of anyone of you! She disappears since 30 minutes and you wasn't able to find, you called then go! All of you…just…just…
Anjeli was surprised...he was wearing a sherwani...yes! but he's angry and she wasn't able to tell him anything...but, she was thinking, love can do the impossible! man!
He goes from there…
He looks for her, like a crazy, the house where the sangeet was organized is so damn big…he searched in many rooms, all the rooms and in the roof too…but, no, she wasn't there…the idea of she left him again, of her alone make him craziest…but he was sure she didn't left this place, the sugi-garde confirm that no women, wearing a black saree went the place…he takes a deep breath…he should think…take his time!...where are you Khushi?...he searched in the garden but what if there's another one, behind…he runs there…yes! There is another garden…behind all that palace…he looks to the right and then to the left…she is there…there is a fountain and she is there…he can see only her back…and she can't see him…he approaches:
-Khushi?!
She was sitting there,  putting her foots on the water of the fountain…and she was smiling….looking to the sky…
-Khushi! You're here and I was like…
She didn't turns to face him, still in the same position:
-Khushi! I'm talking to you! Answer!
No move, she ignores him or it seems like that…
He holds violently her arm…then makes her stand up…
She looks at him…her eyes were half closed:
-Arnavv….ji….you…here!
She hugs him, tightly…
-Why you're here? Alone? Damn it ! (he screams, he breaks the hug)
Her eyes are full of tears, now…
-Vo…Arnav…vo…I get lost…here!...I was searching for jalebi…
-What?
She was talking with a lazy voice and her eyes crying, still half closed!
-yes! After drinking the apple juice! ….I …I….I get lost
-Apple juice?
-yes…but it have a strange taste!
-How much do you drink?
-only four glasses of it!
-What ?! we don't serve apple juice! It was Champagne, Khushi!  You're drunk! (he said, angrily)
She looks at him…
-Arnav…ji! You're angry? Why?? Tell me why?
-because you make me crazy!  I wasn't able to find you!  And you're drunk!?
-Arnavji but…you come!
-you will become sick now! …come! Let's go home!
-Arnav…ji…No!  no! no!
-Why? (Arnav can't do anything before her cuteness and sweetness and the way she pronouncing his name and the way she is talking, like children…ready to fall on him in any second and her cheeks turn to red, so he softly ask her ''why'')
-first, I have a question!
(Arnav looks at her with attention, no more anger; she holds his hand and puts it on her heart)
-…tell me why, Arnavji, every time I saw you, every time you're next to me, I feel that my heart…my heart beats really, really fast that I can't breathe…
And then, she falls in his arm…
Arnav feels his heart melting…
He holds her and carry her…he carry her and walk to his car…all the people who are there, celebrating, watching this charming man, walking…carrying the beautiful lady in his arms…they stole all the attention of people there…and Anjeli  and Aman, akash and Payal  follows them to the parking!
Aman: -is she alright Arnav?
Arnav:-I don't want to hear anything!
He puts her on the seat of his BMW….and then he turns to his sister, very angry:
-How this can be possible Anjeli! She was with you! Why you didn't take care of her? Damn it!
-Bro! I was dancing!
-Dancing? Really? Because dancing is so important! She gets drunk! She never gets drunk before, she thought it was apple juice! What if she gets sick?
All are surprised before his reaction…how he screaming at all of them! Like this…all retain their smile…so, he's worried now, simply, because she is drunk!...he's right but his reaction was too much…
He left them and enter the car…Anjeli follows him!
The others go in Akash's car…
Arriving in the mansion, Arnav takes her again, in his protective arms, she still unconscious, he wants to go directly to the home….he don't even stop when his mother ask him: what's going on to her, he just answer, while walking:
-Ask miss Anjeli! Soon she will win a dancing award!
Finally, in the room, he puts her in the bed, delicately, and was about to move away when she pulled his collar:
-Arnavji…stay with me!... Don't go!
He just lay next to her, in the bed, putting the hair, disturbing her, behind her ear:
-Khushi? Are you ok, now?
-No! my heart still beating so fast!
He kisses her forehead:
He whispered: -me too!
-Why?
-because you're here so close to me! And when I didn't find you…my heart was about to stop beati…
She puts her finger on his mouth to stop him:
-Sorry! Arnavji!  I get lost!
She was talking like a baby…she have a way…he smiles …she cups his face…:
-Arnav…ji…
-mmm?
-you're handsome! I find you so…so… handsome with this sherwani!
-only handsome because I wear this sherwani?
-No! not at all…you're just handsome because you have those eyes!
(she points his eyes, he closes them quickly because she was about to enter her finger in his eyes :p)
-''You have this nose'' (she touches his nose)
-''And those lips ''(she touches his lips)
-''Anddd…those hands'' (she holds his hand)
He kisses her hand:
Ar: -I love all about you too!
She smiles and then she stop smiling:

-Arnavji…now, I remember something! I dreamed about you, yesterday, yes!
She left his hand and sits on the bed, she holds her head:
-but I forget what was the dream!
Arnav sits on the bed too:
-No problem, tomorrow, you will tell me about your dream, now, you should sleep!
-No, I remember…
She starts crying…her mood transformed, suddenly
-Khushi…what happened, why you're crying? Tell me!
-Because we can't…we can't be together!
-what? Why? Of course we can, we are together!
She hugs him and hides herself on his chest:
-We can't dadi…dadi know about me…she will tell them all! And tell Anjeliii
-What?
Arnav was surprised to hear that…How she knows about dadi knowing all the past…Khushi cries hardly, against him…:
Ar: -shhh (he caresses her hair to make her calm but he couldn't stop thinking)
Kh:-No one will forgive what my Dad did to all of you…no ooone!
-Khushi! Stop crying! (he holds her more tightly)
-even y…ou! You caaan't! I Sh..ould g..o  back to Luck…now! I should…
-Don't pronounce any other word!
He makes her lay again on the bed and covered her, very well…he went to the kitchen and find that Nani still before the TV in the living room, Arnav was happy:
Ar:-Nani! Can you prepare that drink you used to prepare after we get drunk on holi? You remember…it used to calm us and…
-yes! Chotte! I remember! Just give me two minutes!
In the kitchen, nani was bowling the water and preparing the ingredients and Arnav was standing there, Nani noticed he's worried and tensed:
-You know, she is just drunk; you don't have to be worried! (Nani teases him to make him smile)
-No nani! I'm fine! I'm not worried!
-of course!...chotte…I'm happy for you! Months ago, I wasn't able to imagine you marrying, and now, you're married and you cares about your wife, and she cared about you too…I'm proud of you, chotte!...and here, she will be fine, after drinking this, she will sleep, now and tomorrow, she be alright!
Arnav kisses the forehead of his nani, he really wants to live with Khushi without the past's ghost, and without thinking about any wound…he wants her to be his wife but not forcibly…he wants her, he wants to have her but only until she wants him too…he hurt her enough! He's conscious about his fault! She's sensible, she a little, pure, innocent girl and he destroy all her dreams by his hate and anger and now that he recognizes his fault; he wasn't able to forgive himself…even if she's too pure and kind and forgives him…
He comes back to the room…she still crying, but slowly…when he comes, her tired eyes looks at him
-Khushi! Enough!
He wipes her cheeks! You don't have the right to cry again! Drink this!
He helps her to drink, she coughs:
-No! Arnav…ji…I can't so bitter!
-Oh! Yes! You goanna finish all this this!
-N…o!
-Oh! Yes! Come on!
-No! You try it first!
-No! It's you who need it!
-And if I finish all the glass…what will you give to me?
-everything you want (he answers innocently, she finished drinking, he covers her), sleep now!
-you told me to have anything!
-mmm yes!
-I want you to dance with me tomorrow, in the weeding!
-No way!
She makes a sad expression:
-you promised!
-I can't dance!
-you promised!
-sleep now!
-you have promised me!
-close your eyes! You're so tired!
-Arnav…ji!
-I'm kind till now…don't abuse…
-Please!
-Ok!
-really!
-Ok if you sleep!
-yes! But promise me!
-I promise!
He was about to leave her to sleep on the sofa:
-Arnav…ji! Stay! I'm scared!
He smiles and holds her in his arms and they slept, immediately…

3 comments: