kisssssss....for my readers...

Tuesday 16 April 2013

My Girl chap 24



 My Girl:
chap 24:




She heard a knock…
And it was lavanya…
-Lavanya?
-yes, you remember me?
-lavanya, please…I’m…I’m sorry! But I was …with him!
-yes, I know! (lavanya smiles to her)…but that makes you forget about me, totally! Don’t blame if you heard from others that I’m dating someone!
-what???? What????
Lavanya rolled her eyes…
-are you telling that?... Means that’s serious?
-I can’t judge yet!
-where, when, how, who???? Tell me, fast!
-ok…someone you know!
-that was serious?
Khushi remembered that night NK was drunk...
-that was serious khushi and more…he asked me to move to Canada with him…he has a new contract there and he…
-what?
-be sure, I can’t leave the company! I told him so but he’s insisting! He told me to take my time and decide and I’m…
-your eyes are shining, la!
-I’m confused!
-do as he say, take your time!
Khushi smiles and lavanya hugs her tight…
-smelling the shampoo for men!
She said pulling back…
-with Arnav…we…we became addicted to each other, La! I know it’s insane but I need him every second of each minute in my life!
Lavanya smiles looking at her friend being all romantic…
-La, you have to help me!...I need him…please, help me!
-khushi! you know I’m always here! At your service! Sit down and tell me how can I help?
-my papaa! I need to tell him about my relation with Arnav…
-of course!
-and I’m worried…I mean…he gives all freedom to choose my friends and my life style but…my husband…you know how traditional he is!...last year, you remember how he reacted about Aman?
-yeah …he said that he’s…hmmm…not bad! And Aman was thinking he’s the center of the world!
-and I’m confused about his thoughts about Arnav!
-you’re right!
-Arnav is just a middle class hard working and generous man….you think it’s enough for Mr. Gupta?
-this man loves his daughter, do you think it isn’t enough?
Khushi smiles and holds lavanya hand…
-you think he will understand?
-it will take time! He will not accept like that! He’s planning for your marriage since you finish studies!
-hmmm…that’s crazy…I’m thinking if he refused…
-just tell him now, no ifs and buts, ok? Have the courage, first!
-hmmm…Arnav is insisting too!
-Arnav is insisting too?
Lavanya mimed her and then:
-ok! Leave all this and tell me: how he is in bed?
-La!!!!
-I need to know!
-he’s…he’s…there is no word to describe him…
-oh! I see! …I see!
-la….tonight also will be with him, so, you have just to tell them that I’m spending the weekend in my friend’s house!
-that will be too much…
La said concerned…
-just lie for me!...they will scold me after!
-ok! Will manage with Akash...
-I didn’t tell Akash that my relationship with Arnav is taking another step…like we are planning to give this world a new tiny football team!
-what? And he loves kids too!
-it’s his fantasy!
-that’s…weird!
-absolutely!
They giggled…but then khushi expression changed thinking about her family and she hugged La again to take some courage!
**********************************
-I will serve the dinner me!
Khushi said entering Buaji house…she’s late…stuck with some work…she comes late for the dinner…
Buaji just looks at her from top to bottom…
She was wearing an orange anarkali... hair pulled in one side…different from this morning…she looks like an angel for Buaji but she hides her happiness…

The girl was just trying to please her and that makes buaji satisfied…
-hmmm…just wash your hands, all is served!...come fast!
Khushi smiled seeing Arnav and Aarav…she just capped Aarav face…
-you’re here?...I just…missed you, Aarav!
-really?
-of course!
Aarav smiles…
-thank you bhabhi!
Khushi listening to that she blushed furiously, bits her lower lip and went to wash her hands as fast as she can, not facing Arnav and Buaji!
-it said that moden girls doesn’t eat heavy food!
Khushi smiles…
-oh no no no…I find heavy food the most delicious ever!
Khushi looked at the food and then looks at Arnav with pity gaze…
-but Buaji…Khushi has allergy!
-huhhh??? From what?
-butter and oil! 
Arnav said smirking...
Buaji becomes concerned…
Kh:-haa…haa…whenever I ate something made of those a lot…I get sick!
-ha nandikishore…than…what do you eat?
-a little will not harm…but a lot will harm!
Khushi starts eating and Buaji smiles satisfied…
A little better than never…she thought…food is so important for Buaji…she needs to see people eating…with appetite and this girl can give her that satisfaction even with eating a little of each dish…
She eats with hands…she fed Aarav…she fed her…she smiles…she asked her before feeding Arnav…she knows how to respect elders…
Buaji smiles…
-Buaji, you just rest, I will take care of all this cleaning!
-we will help, betiya!
-it’s just ok…please…please…Buaji, you stay…I will do that!
Khushi makes lots of efforts to clean the table and the kitchen…giving from her heart…she wanted Buaji satisfaction…she knows how much she meant for Arnav…
If she loves Arnav than Khushi loves her…
And wants her satisfaction above all…
She finished and was washing her hands…when he comes and closes the door…
-show me!
He said taking her hands on his…
-I just don’t want you to work all this! I know they will turn red due to cleaning and those stuffs!
-I will do that every day just for you…thinking that you will kiss them and massage them after!
-I will just put them at their right place!
He said teasing her…
She opens her mouth in shock and then…she tried to not show him how much she’s happy…that she has all this cuteness and hotness…only for her...
-I mean in my hands! Too spoiled mind!...now! out before me or all this effort to gain Buaji heart will not work!
-ok!
She spends one of the great nights ever or she thought so…till…they hear a knock in the door…Buaji went to open…
First, she heard Buaji greets a lady and she invites her to enter…
She saw that lady…not totally…she saw a yellow saree…she thought how beautiful it is…and then she saw…a plate of Jalebi…she heard the lady telling buaji that she comes just to give those sweets…
The voice…she knows that voice somehow…
In that second, she was curious to see the face of the lady…she was eager…
She looks finally at the face…
Her hair was covered with the pallu so…her face was all what Khushi captured first…after the saree and the jalebi….
Her face…
Same eyes…
Same noise…
Same lips…
Color of skin…
And same …smile!!
*******
Flashbacks:
-mumma!...it hurts…it hurts!
-let me see it beta! How could I see if you’re hiding it like that!
The lady tries to take off the tiny hand  of a little girl covering a wound in her knee…
-ohhh…
She smiles…
-but it’s nothing! Will just wash it and all will be good!
-mumma!
The lady hugs the little girl tight…kissing her forehead and all over her hair…
-don’t cry my little sweetheart….if you cry…I will cry too!
-noo…I’m not crying at all, mumma!
And then she breaks the hug  and smiles to see her mumma’s smile…
*********
Arnav understand all...
the daughter and the mum recognize each other....
Khushi felts his hands holding her…she felts the lady’s gaze looking at her…her teary eyes looking and looking at her…khushi was about to fall but Arnav was there to hold…
The plates of the jalebi falls from Garima hands…
Buaji was just looking at them but couldn’t understand…
Khushi:-just…take me out of here!
She said clutching Arnav’s shirt!...
Arnav carried her…understanding she couldn’t walk as if she did she will run out of there!...
Arnav has one thing in his head : protect her! Even from her own mother…
But Khushi looks that look to him and he has to take her away of all this!
****************************
After two hours of sobbing and screaming “why?”…khushi could sleep in Arnav’s arms…but Arnav doesn’t stop caressing her hair…he keeps caressing slowly…kissing her forehead time to time…he felts her forehead was burning….
He thought that was the crying effect but then…after some time…it still the same so he needs to check her temperature…
When he saw it was higher than the normal…he calls the doctor of the neighborhood…who comes fast…and assures Arnav that it’s nothing severe… he gives just some pills that Arnav went to buy so fast…asking Aarav to stay with Khushi for those seconds…it was late at night but Aarav has his home so near…door next door…
Arnav couldn’t sleep, all night…she was continuously, making nightmares and calling her mum in dream…
He was wide awake that this extreme happiness will turn to sadness but asked God to make it better for his Khushi…
He needs her happy…
He needs his jaan all happy…
To live…
To breath…
He hugs…he kisses…he cares…he has his eyes on her…
And when she opens her eyes early in morning…
Her eyes met his tired eyes…
She cried again but he stops her…he stops her using all ways…
-tell me, jaan!...tell me! Speak out what you have in this heart!
-she hates me!...she left me!...she left me!....she won’t meet me! She hates me! My ….m…she hates me!...I see in her eyes, she recognizes me…I’m her daughter…but she left me!...I…I know…no one told me!...I knows she just left me!
-why?...why she would left you, Khushi?
-she hates me!
-no mother hates her own child!
-I love her!...I love her!
-baby! Calm down…please…
-but…she hates me…
All the way she was sobbing…Arnav kissing and holding…
He holds her in his arms like a baby…
He covered her with a blanket and keeps looking at her…
-a mother isn’t able to hate her own baby! Put this in your mind, Khushi!...I’m sure, she was…obliged to leave you!...or else…she wouldn’t…
-don’t defend her! Which was that reason to that she left me and I was just a little girl who needs her!
-ok! I will not…I will not!....you’re right!
-you couldn’t forgive your grandparents for what they did and that too after all those years…and this is my own …own mother!  (sobs)
-Khushi I said you’re right…ok...calm down jaan…shhhh…I know…I know…
-I need to go away! I need to go away from here, she’s living here!...she may come again to meet me!
-yes! I will drop you home later…but stay a little more, its 5o clock in the morning!
Khsuhi holds him…she kissed him…she told him sorry if she’s talking like this to him…
Arnav makes her stop this and holds her…
-I know how much you’re sad Khushi! let it out, here, with me! Don’t cry before anyone else but me! At least here I will make sure, I will ease the pain…
He cupped her face…
-Arnav…I love you so much…I can’t imagine how I will face this without you! How can I…live without you!
She said hugging him and sobbing hardly…
And they sleep again in the arms of each other…

25 comments:

  1. its such a turning part of this ff
    i love khush i la conversation
    love how khushi react n how beautifully u protrait it dear
    n they its just adorable how arnav took care of khushi
    want to know what will hppn now with them
    continue soon dear
    :*****

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome update. Lavanya to help khushi to tel her dad about arnav, great. Lavanya may leave 4 canada, so sad.
    Khushi s trying to impress buaji and buaji s happy with her efforts. It might have been a shock to khushi to c her maa. Loved how arnav took care of her and assured her that he wil be there 4 her. Feels like arnav's opinion s right, her maa must have been forced to leave the family. But khushi thinks she hates her, poor girl. Waiting 4 d truth to reveal

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome update finally she came face to face with her mother loved it emotional update loved how arnav reassured her he will be there foere her always and she should find out more before she judges her mother awesome update thanks for the pm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful update.

    Kaulpriyanka- IF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful update
    Love it
    Waiting for the next update

    ReplyDelete
  6. such nice update but sad end poor khushi .. will be waiting for next one post it soon dear

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow....awesome update.....they are so adorable yaar.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful update .
    poor khushi .
    ooh arnve iz so caring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey u hvnt send me desire link yet,i hv pm u twice on if.
    plzzz ....send me the link as soon as possible im eagerly waiting.
    my id iz meenagul19@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. woooowww so beautiful
    vry lovely i loveeeeeeeee ittt

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful update
    waiting 4 the next ch eagerly!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful update

    loved it

    feel bad 4 khushi and why he mother left her?

    And love arnav he is so sweet and caring 4 khushi and love her so much

    will be waiting 4 next update

    ReplyDelete
  13. y garima left her

    ReplyDelete
  14. awesome part.......
    la is dating nk......
    i thhink she will go canada ......
    khushi told everything about arnav.....
    la have doubt whether mr gupta will accept it.....
    i have also.....
    khushi thinking all positive.....
    khushi impressed buaji...
    tried her best......
    garima n khushi face to face......
    khushi become sick.....
    arnav was whole night worried fr her....
    i think khushi's dad lied to her about her mom..
    y didn't garima talked to khushi?
    update soon.....

    ReplyDelete
  15. HI MA BALLE
    each part you describe it with such a good word
    part 1 with lavanya and khushi there girl's talk about arnav mmm so lovely .the trust btw the 2 girls very improtant
    part 2 trop emotionelle with khushi and her mother but now we saw just khushi behavor .i like arnav toward hid girl le grand support th here is his love

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice updt

    luvd it

    summaiyasayed

    ReplyDelete
  17. awesome update
    luvd it
    thnx 4 d pm
    cont super soonish


    vidu87(if)

    ReplyDelete
  18. awesome update.. Luved it..
    xoxo
    dsbj

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome update ... Finally both mom & daughter met .... They recognised each other very well ...
    Continue soon ...
    pinky89

    ReplyDelete
  20. awesome update
    loved it
    finally mother n daughter came face to face with each other
    loved how arnav reasured her that he will always be there for her

    -drunkiiebabe-

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome update very interesting
    continue soon please and thank u for pm me

    ReplyDelete
  22. i love the cuteness of the relationship. khushi is child-like and arnav ....ufff. hotness personified

    ReplyDelete
  23. whow! this chapter is dripping with raw emotions that cut at you!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Uffffff its just touched my heart"hum app se pyar karte hai"

    ReplyDelete