kisssssss....for my readers...

Tuesday 23 April 2013

for my angel chap 35



 For my angel:
chap 35:



 Consummation

 

 

Without warning, you could see from the title that it will be mature!...

I'm feeling that my updates are crap...so, I will not blame you anymore about comments and I will not PM anyone for some time!






Khushi looks at him…
She wanted to confess to him also her emotions…but he just let off her shoulders and wanted to leave the room…
she tried to hold his hand but he was so much fast and he left their room…all angry…
she waited for hours for him to come back…but no…he doesn’t come…
she waited for the whole night but he doesn’t come back…
in the breakfast, he also doesn’t come…and the whole family seems to know he was in office…for an urgent work…since today early morning…
she called him for the 10th time…but again it’s switched off…
in the school, she used her power as Mrs.Raizada and took a week off…
the director doesn’t say anything but:-o…of…course madam and it’s me who will teach your little pupils in your absence!
-great!
But she has to leave Lily there, in the school as she has to follow her class…and asks the driver to drop her to Arnav’s office…
She’s full of determination…she wants her husband!
She comes in his office…wanting absolutely to tell him all…and also…to hug him, to kiss him and to never let him go…
AR office:
-hello madam…how can I help you?
-I want to meet Arnavji!...I mean Mr. Raizada!
-do you have any appointment?
-no…I’m…
-well you couldn’t meet Mr. Raizada without an appointment!
-but I’m…I’m his wife!
-huhh
The secretary gasped…and then…stands up…
-hello Madam, sir…is in the conference room…but the meeting has just finished…
-where is the conference room?
-…it’s second floor, third room to the left!...I will accompany you!
-no…it will be ok…thank you!
Khushi smiles to the secretary and then she walked to the conference room…
First she hesitates…and then she knocked…but no answer…she knocked again…and when there is no answer…she just opens the door…
-you bring the other papers, I asked for?...and why you’re even knocking the door Aman?
Arnav was all absorbed by his work…that he doesn’t even move his eyes from his papers…
-Arnavji…
Arnav finally looked up at her and was damn surprised…he doesn’t imagine that she will come till here in his office but she’s there…all beautiful and all lovely…looking at him innocently and with a guilty expression…
He just stands up…
-Arnavji…I’m really sorry!...I didn’t…meant to hurt you!
Of course, he hides his happiness…and just comes back to arrange his papers….
-I know you’re angry!
She said coming next to him…
-but me too…I have something important to said!
-I’m not really ready to listen to anything for now!...I have some work!
Arnav proud was in!
Khushi comes to him…holds his hand…
-please!
She said…he couldn’t resist and he looks at her with all attention!
-talk!
-hum bhi aapse I love U damn it !!!!!!
She said smilingly but also she has tears in her eyes…and he keeps looking at her with surprise and then he smiles back…
-come here!
He said amused!
And she comes to hug him tight…and they are like that for so long when the voice of Aman comes:
-ASR…I come with the papers you as…oups…ASR?
Khushi wanted to break the hug but Arnav pushed her more to him…
-Aman, get out!
-and the papers?
-Aman?
-but you said it’s important!
-you’re fired!
-ok, ok,ok…I’m sorry…sorry…sorry…
Aman just gets out closing the door behind…
Khushi looks at Arnav:
- that’s embarrassing!
-it’s not! You’re my wife and he knew…but he just wanted to tease!
Khushi just smiles, tightening her hands around his waist…when they hug it felts too right…just perfect…they are made for each other…
Both look at each other…
-Now Arnavji…you just work…I won’t stop you…I just took a lot of your office time!
-oh right?
-hmm…
-who said that I will let off you, now?...hmm?
Without letting off her…he took his coat, phone and car keys…
-first…are you hungry? Cause I’m!
**************************
Taking her to chic, calm and lovely restaurant, they both took a table…the most isolated table…
Ordered their lunch…and now…after eating…khushi took a dessert while Arnav just ordered some tea…
-Arnavji just look at this…chocolate mousse…isn’t it yummy?
-don’t know…you feed me!
He said opening his mouth…and without hesitation, she did…he was satisfied…and smiles to her cuteness…she was happy with her dessert like a little kid…
He couldn’t help but admire the way she’s eating it little by little enjoying but same time…looking if it will end soon or no…pouting when she could see that it’s almost completed…
But Arnavji gestured to the witness to give another one and before she could eat the last bit…she finds that another was waiting for her…
-Arnavji!
She said …all happy and excited…
-you’re so beautiful!
He said looking at her perfect smile…and shining eyes…
-Arnavji…could we also buy this to Lily??
-hmm…everything you want!
Khushi just smiles…
-khushi…for now, I should come back to the office and you will come with me!
-ohh…no…it’s ok…you work…I will come back home!
-I have just to see some important files and finish something then will go to bring lily from school…
In the car, he couldn’t resist but peck her lips…it has so sweet taste…but she stops from doing anything else…
***
They come back to his office…
-sit down and wait for me like a good girl!
He just takes off his coat  and starts reading in his files and then starts typing in his laptop…taking some phone calls…while khushi is also looking like this in his files too…and touching his stuffs…discovering her husband business world…
He was deeply reading in his files…looking even more and more handsome…while he’s concentrated…but then also, he’s looking so mean…with other people and his employees…he’s sometimes yelling and all nervous…his eyes are fire…
The last call phone with one of his clients made khushi all scared…he was all nervous and he stands up and he walking here and there in the office and then…
He suddenly looks at her…he cuts immediately the call…
-oh my baby!
He said looking at her…
-that was only when I’m in work!
He said explaining his behavior…
-khushi…am scaring you?
He smirks seeing her wide frightening eyes…
He just holds her arm…making her stand up from the chair and hugs her…so tight…little strongly…that she has to hug with same intensity…and then he just broke the hug to see her face….God! What he goanna do with her?...how she be completely his wife…if she is that much sensible…how could he behave in other situation…he has always to control his behaviors with her…
**************************
So…after dinning…putting Lily into the bed…talking a little with the family …Arnav proposes to spend sometime in the poolside…with only her…
Like husband wife…both are smiling to each other…having their hot tea there…
-that’s good…(Arnav said)…night, stars, moon, you, me…isn’t it perfect…
Khushi smiles:
-I know you’re not romantic! (she giggled) Don’t try!
-oh?! really?!...
Khushi smiles shyly and sipped on her tea…she wanted just to tease him…
-what a romantic man can do?
Khushi giggled…:
-I don’t know either…brings red flowers!
She said guessing…she was amused…that’s why both Lily and her didn’t find any difficulty to love each other…same cuteness and innocence…
She starts speaking so much and he too…but he was mostly hearing while his mind was in totally other thoughts…he does hear her but was staring at her and that doesn’t help…she’s so beautiful…damn it! and he needs to take her away of all this world and be with her only…even for some tims…
-khushi…let’s change and sleep!
-yes! I speak too much, but in phone you said that you miss the talkative me, so here I’m…
He gives her warm smile, holds her hand…
-and I love it! come!
****
The most awaited moment for Arnav come…
The moment she will come to the bed…
She comes and lies besides him…all smilingly:
-good night Arnavji…
Yes..that was what he needs…to sleep…really? Is she kidding? Because he couldn’t believe…and she’s keeping distance…and also, she turned the other side????
-good night!
He comes and hugs her from behind….he hast to do always the first step…
-sweet dreams…
He whispered in between her hair…
He’s feeling her all panicked…
-you’re feeling cold?
Without waiting any answer…he makes her closer to him and presses his body into her…
She was all uncomfortable and all hot…she’s feeling her cheeks burning…thanks god, all is dark and he can’t see anything from her shyness, she wanted to break the hug, she will die from shyness…but if she pull away…he will be hurt…so, she stays at that position…all immobile…like a statue… but he was moving his legs and then he just introduce his one leg in between her legs and the other one is supporting their legs…he offers her one arm instead of the pillow and the other one holds her waist so tight…
-very good to sleep like that? Isn’t it?
How she could find her voice now????
-hmm…
-you’re so soft!...smelling also soft…fresh… so sweet…I like your hair fragrance…
He smells her hair…on the side of her nape…tickling her by his warm breath…
-mmm…so good…
He felt her two legs pressing on his leg like to protect herself from the emotions she’s feeling…she felt both in danger and in heaven in his arms…
-but also I like this outfit you wear at night…
His hand travelled all over her salwar kameez…softly yet insisting…it tickles her and it gives her new sensations…more than she felt when he looks straight at her eyes or when he kissed her…
She couldn’t anymore…and then she just turned his side to hug him and hide her face on him…
That’s it…come on little baby to me…he thought devilishly…
He makes her look at him pulling her up by her chin…
-what happened?...you need to tell me something?
-Arnavji…Arnavji…I can’t…
Arnav opens the side bed lamp…and then looks at her…
-you can’t?…what?
-I…mean..all what you’re doing to me…I just can’t…handle it…
-ok…first…take a breath to take out all this shyness!
He said looking at her red face…
-I can’t…
She said with a little shy smile…
-ok…I know you can’t but I’m here to make you can!...I’m your husband khushi and you can’t be shy from me…now…we know what is our emotions…so….
He holds her hand and kisses it…and her hand was so cold…
-I won’t do things you don’t really like…so…let’s sleep today, ok?
-I like …all what you do, Arnavji…but…I mean…I’m…confused…
-I understand…
He said hugging her…
-but didn’t it feel good when I touch so softly??
He asked huskily…
-hmm…
She answers hesitantly…
-it’s good when the person you trust and love is touching you, kissing you and more…
-more?
She asked wanting to really know what’s this more…she felt free to ask while she’s hiding her face on his chest…
-more means…means…when we will make love to each other khushi!
He said it…he needs to say it…she’s so shy…he’s really scared she will faint if he will do it without informing her…
He’s feeling her hiding and hiding herself more on him…and clutching the tissue of his t-shirt…
-you know what is it?...sure, you know little about it…you heard a lot about it maybe but…please, trust me, on that, I won’t hurt…baby…
He called by that new name “baby”…it was just made for melting her heart…she knows what he wants…he wants her all weak…she’s so weak and out of control already…
-look at me…
-no…
She said against his chest…
-ok…I won’t force you…
And then she looked up to him…all red and sweaty because she was hiding her face on his warm chest..he smirks looking at her and then he pulled off her hair from her face…brushing his fingers on her forehead…
-you goanna make…love to me, now?
She asked innocently…he was surprised…it’s good if she starts considering this  as “normal” that she’s asking him like that about it…he smirked…
-only if you want…
-I don’t know!
-let’s do the first step!
-first step?
-yeah…you show me…and I show you…for this I’m taking off my t-shirt and you do the same…
He has the impression to be the devil taking the angel on his trap…he’s feeling she’s hesitating but then …dear God!...she’s trying:
-I’m goanna help you!
he did it…he’s shirtless and she’s in her bra…it was white…all made from delicate lacy…she was his bride…his loved wife…he loves her so much, she loves him too and…how much he loves everything about her…all is different with her…
-you look...absolutly...beautiful!...more than beautiful...
but she doesn't say anything for a moment...
-khushi…look at me too…you like me?
She nodded positively…but she’s all confused…
-my little baby…I think it’s enough for tonight…
Enough torturing you…he thought…he’s not planning to make her fear him more…
-sleep like this against me…
He takes her in his arms and felt her peck on his neck…that was the invitation for many other pecks…Arnav makes many butterfly’s kisses from her face to all over her chest and she did the same for his face and shoulders but all shyly…
Arnav was just crazy about what they are doing…because he was controlling himself all the way…and now… his hands are touching her back…all over it…he forgets about being all soft and pay attention...and she forgets little by little about her shyness…they lose control…
Her moan’s sounds filled the room and his heavy hard breath too…
And the sound of the bed on the way of breaking down as she’s also trying to hide herself or escape from him and he has to catch her…
They are only in their inner clothes and khushi was only giggling for now…as he was rubbing his stubble on her neck…
-it’s tickling…Arn…Arnavji…
He tickles her a long time…making her the weaker…he could smell the scent of her arousal…and feel her hardened nipples under her bra…
He rubbed his face on her tummy making her laugh the more…
But it wasn’t enough for him…he pulled up her bra…revealing her breasts…she wasn’t really happy with it…she hides immediately them with her both hands…so he kisses her hands…
-Arn…
She’s affected and wanted to stop him…she cupped his face…
-let me see and kiss what is mine…khushi…please…let me…tonight…
She pulled him to her and both shared one of the most passionate kiss they ever had…
-would you…allow me?
He asked in between their kiss…
-hmm…I love you so much…and I want to be yours!
She said all red…from both shyness and passion…
He starts undoing her lose braid and he also kissed in her hair…and then he undressed her totally…she was absolutely naked before him…his warm caresses covered all over her…she clutches the bed sheets…
-that’s perfect baby…you look…so so beautiful and…you’re sensible and responding to my touches…look how it’s just perfect…look at me loving you!
Arnav starts touching barely her breasts…so sensible to his touch…and khushi was only looking at his hands doing magic…
With only his finger tips…he starts circling her nipples…all her body is vibrating with desire…
-you like it? tell me! Or else I stop …
-don’t…don’t stop…
He smiles to her…
-don’t stop what?
-t…touching me…
-I won’t!
He said and he starts kissing them softly and then he took one of them in his mouth…like a candy….kissing, sucking, licking…making her move her body here and there…she’s feeling wetter and wetter…and something that she needs to know…about her own body…she needs to press her legs into each other to feel little comfortable…
She’s out of breath…Arnav don’t want her to come now…so he stopped…she looked at him…and then looking down…don’t know how to meet his eyes…
He spreads her legs…she gave up totally she’s so weak to fight with her need and desire and passion….
-you’re wet…do you know what’s that mean?
She nodded negatively…holding his shoulder…
-means your body is loving all what I’m doing and he’s ready to accept me, right now but I want to touch it first…
He said and he touched her core softly…
-relax…breath…
She moans and moans…she’s feeling that she’s wetting everything shamelessly…his hand…the bed sheets…everything…
-I’m…bad…
She whispered…
-shh…
Arnva was touching her sensible spots…he introduces one finger…and he has just to push t inside and he’s feeling her whole being agitated between his hands…she comes right there…moaning his name…he waited her to take back her breath…and he continues his touch…while he comes to kiss her deeply…to ease that surprise…he knows it’s all new and intense for her…that he was the most soft man ever…when he was really sure that she won’t deny him…that she won’t stop him…he just pull down his boxers….he could feel that she’s so much surprised…but her desire to him was the victorious one in that…
Without any word…but only touches…he makes her understand what it’s goanna happen…
All is done slowly…Arnav was perfect even if it was difficult to hold back, he was so soft…he gave her all the time…all the time she needs…to receive him inside her…he kisses to ease it for her…
-that’s it baby…I’m in..I’m totally into you…
Arnav rocked his body but slowly…he’s in and out but trying to be as slowly as he could…his main attention is on her…
She was closing her eyes and holding his two arms…and biting her lower lip…
-baby it will be easier if you look into my eyes…
Yeah…it was easier as she comes twice when he still inside her…they talk about the pain of the first time but she doesn’t feel any pain…she was waiting for the pain…but no pain…her Arnavji moans her name too…he closes his eyes, he groans…she thought…he’s feeling the same…she gave him the same pleasure, he gave her…and he just smiles weakly to her…he kisses her forehead…he pull back…and that’s it…no pain in it…she is in his arms now…
Arnav was catching his breath when her sweet voice comes to him…
-Arnavji?…that’s it?
He couldn’t believe…she wanted more?...
He looks at her with questioning eyes…and she blushed…
-I mean…it doesn’t …pain…I was waiting for the pain…
-what? Baby…it hasn’t to be painful …
He smiles…
-you love it?
It was important for him to know…but of course she hugs him tight to hide but conscious she was all naked and him too…she wanted to pull back…Arnav holds her to him…not ready to let off…
-tell me …I’m your man…tell your husband! Tell me, now!
-Arnavji…I…really…love you!...I love all what you do to me…
She said hugging him…
And he kissed her forehead…again and again and again…
-how cute and soft!...you’re so soft…
-Arnavji…and you’re so handsome…and strong…
Arnav smiles…and he takes her in his arms…

62 comments:

  1. aww loved iit
    arnav is gentle here
    and khushi is adorablee
    aww she went to his office leaving her school=]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing part
    Loved arnav being gentle and khushi innocent
    Adorable update
    Loved it
    It was awesomely hot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. welcome to my blog and thank you to love it dear ;)

      Delete
  3. ADORABLE LOVED THE UPDATE SO CUTE AND SWEET AND VERY SEXY LOVED HOW HE TOOK HIS TIME AND EXPLAINED WHAT HE WAS DOING WHILE DOING IT SO CUTE LOVED HOW SHE WENT TO TELL HIM SHE LOVED HIM AWESOME UPDATE BEAUTIFULLY DONE VERY HOT AND SEXY AND SO DAMN SWEET AND THE NOTE UP THERE YOU KNOW THE ONE IN RED I DON'T UNDERSTAND IT BECAUSE I FOUND THE UPDATE BRILLIANT AND WELL WRITTEN LOVED THE EMOTIONS LOVED HOW YOU DESCRIBE THEIR FEELINGS AND THEIR INTIMACY BEAUTIFULLY DONE AND I DON'T NEED PMS I WILL JUST STALK YOU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your comment just melts my heart away dear really :*****

      Delete
  4. omg its ammmmazing update
    so beautiful n romantic
    it was breathtaking update

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow wow wow awesome beautiful update........
    very romantic & hot..... i loved it...
    omg my naughty brain started to think gutterly after reading it....

    from jenji08

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey its me melihoney dear. and u r 100% right that ur work is such a crap that i cant even stop reading and stalking like im gonna kill u if u dont update now.

    Its such a crap that I recommend ur works to the newbie who asks blog link for some amazing ffs and i found urs amazing and given the link.

    I understand ur problems but believe me dear to comment in the blog is something tuff yaar, u know many time i cant comment cos i always find problems but i try and try again again and again and will get the chance to comment. May be most of the friends here facing the same problem as mine.

    Dont mind yaar if u wont send pms for some while but dont stop writing. I just wont be handle that. love u meri jaan.

    and abt the update u know awww, first let me finish my blush hahahaha. u r the best yaar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wowowowowowowooo thanks I thank you a lot for such a lovely comment I ...can't tell how your words are affecting me...:)))

      Delete
  7. it's so freaking HOT!!!!!!!!!!!....:">.......:">......

    ReplyDelete
  8. no words yaar...
    wonderful,romantic,beautiful,hot,brilliant update....
    u beautifully written their love,passion,emotion and their feeling...
    loved the update very much....
    waiting for next update.......
    update soon..........

    ReplyDelete
  9. y r u saying uf updates are crapa
    they r amazing ok :)
    well this was most important update and yeah no.lily
    hope 2 c her in next ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. now I find it important to just conncentrate on Arshi but sure Lily will be there always ;)
      and thx

      Delete
  10. awesome update........
    loved it...
    very romantic

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mind blowing ...s sweet and Hot romance ..loved the update ..will be waiting for more ..sure u not gone end this FF so soon dear ..alot they need to face in their new life ..her buaji her old and lower friend or his pass , maybe lily new sis or bro .. will be waiting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear, I don't know about ending this FF or not, it depends in my mood, the mood of the crazy girl :p :***** thanks a lot for commenting :*

      Delete
  12. CHAPEAU POUR CETTE UPDATE
    j'ai aimée khushi quand elle a fait son tête pour aller voir arnav ..yes she ds't see him holl night and btw breakfast so it's difficult to be alaise wth him.i like when she goes to office and confess to him wla h j bien aimée and when he say COME HER ouuf trop ...
    the lunch and she feed him the chocolate soo cute
    Again at office she so scared when he is angry and when he said sit here like a good girl rien à dire il a pris comme his daughter not wife.
    and the most wanted part : the bedroom SOOO HOT AND ROMANTIC
    i love it how you make arnav expailn les étapes trés façilement pour elle...just like talikng to a baby not a major woman...
    she want to sleep and good night ....
    how he make here feel him 'BY PLASSER SES LEGS BTW HERE FAIT DES PETITES TOUCHES AT BACK "
    the come the kiss game without clothes h's good in torture and made her crazy that she turn and hug him tight so shy
    so soft and understanding her fear he take take here slowly sans paining
    et enfin they make love but when she said ARNADJI THAT'S IT HHHH REALY SO INNOCCENT
    she was waitinf for pain but noo her hausband take all her pain to let her feel and want more.
    i love ther intimacy.
    THANK YOU MA BELLE t'es totalement false it's not a crap partie c'était genial avec A WINK .
    will wait for the morning hhh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wooooooooooowwww
      mille merci pour ce long commentaire, il parait que tu as tout aimé alors moi je suis contente, j'espère que tu aimeras mes histoires pour toujours :)
      gros bisous

      Delete
  13. Awesum update!!!
    W8ing 4 the next part.....

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful update amazing and wonderful

    loved it

    she also said that she loves him

    that's was so romantic and hot

    arnav was so gentel

    and khushi is so cute

    and plzzzz stop saying that ur work is crap

    we all crazy about ur work and can't stop reading it

    u r amazing writer

    love ur work so much and luv u more

    thnxxx 4 this amazing update

    ReplyDelete
  15. awwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow.. That was really hot nd superb.....loved it.. By the way ur updates are great nd please continue... Please please

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awwww that was sooo cute yet so hot.
    Arnav was so gentle on her and she didnt even feel any pain.

    ReplyDelete
  18. the fire is igniting from my PC ...ufff that was so damn hot..i need some air
    the consummation update is the hottest of all your other works really ...great job
    Arnav was just naughty and cute ...he took his sweet time to love her passionately
    good job Arnav ...but the best job goes to our cute and sexy writer ...love you so much :*
    am stalking you day and night btw lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wowwww...........Mind blowing update
    So beautiful, Romantic & so so hot
    Arnav was so gentle
    Khushi is so cute & innocent
    U r Awesome writer
    Waiting for the next update
    Please please update soooooooon

    (IF Barkah)

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW...... WOW............ WOW.........................
    ITS JUST SUPERB... MIND BLOWING...............................
    ARNAV IS SOOOOO MUCH CAREFUL....

    ReplyDelete
  21. dear we dont need pm but ur beautiful updates
    we r ready to stalk ur blog everyday but not to live a life without ur writing
    u think ur writting is a crap????
    well i love all ur craziness but not this one
    u r just awesome in every part
    while reading 1 of ur part feel like this one is the best but i forgot that here is u to break ur own record :*****
    n this part is a true breath taking one
    superb n cute too jst like u
    :********

    ReplyDelete
  22. awwwwww
    loved it <3
    total blushing
    waiting for the next chapter

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow if you say that this is crap then we all love crap.

    Loved their love making. Do continue soon nowdays you are updating after taking bit time :-(

    ReplyDelete
  24. They had a blissfull moment. I hope it will last forever. Love this honest khushi. And I really love Arnav and khushi in this ff. Do continue soon... You've done a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  25. heyyyyyyyyy AMAZZZZING update
    they both finally confessed they love each other Yaaaayyyyyyyya
    love the allll the scene soooo cute and very romantic
    bueatifyllt written cummsumatyion scene veryyy hot hot
    can't wait more the morning
    plz plz update soooon

    also plz update my girl sooooon

    ReplyDelete
  26. WOW......that was really...realllllly.....reallllllllllly good part.
    very beautiful n very well written .
    heyyyyye mai mar janwa.......arnve iz so much caring.
    a super duper part.

    ReplyDelete
  27. nice update.. and really i loved your crap :) ...update it soon dear

    ReplyDelete
  28. crazy head what happend yaar,,,,,
    why are u feeling so low????????
    any problem......?????
    u update as always superb i love ur writing......
    pm tht who needs...i don't...cz i check ur blog fr update....
    so plz be yourself...write the way u always do...don't feel uncomfortable.....
    n yes plz pm me the desire link...u didn't replied my pm....

    wow! it was lovely update.....
    khushi took a week holiday.....
    then direct to arnav.....
    she confessed her love to arnav.....
    arnav was stunned ....
    aman interrupt them....n fire lol...
    they finally consummate....
    arnav didn't rush this....
    he made khushi so comfortable.....
    then gradually did all.....
    arnav was so careful khushi didn't feel pain...
    khushi waited fr pain........lol..
    update their after first night naughty morning soon......

    ReplyDelete
  29. lovely update.....
    she went to his office....that is so bold of her and she got scared when he was talking angrily over phone....
    khushi is cute...cant believe she said and agrred many things to him....
    did she just ask "that's it??", ,,,,,lol....
    loved the update
    - utthra1208(IF)
    you didnt send me the blog update of desire...waiting for it.... :(

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi dear I was silent reader for quite a long time....I read many ff of arshi but you are the best.....I loved your every story.....please updates soon.....I love the way you write.......

    And this chapter was amazing...and hot but the main highlight of update was...kushi saying that's it.,...and Arnav reaction man,,,,,,I was lol.....

    Please update soon can't wait .....please...

    ReplyDelete
  31. update was amazing as usual.. Luved that arnav being so gentle.. khushi is so innocent and Adorable.. that was awesomely hot,
    keep rocking as always
    xoxo
    dsbj

    ReplyDelete
  32. Amazing update. Khushi confessed to him, she took leave and left 4 his office to say this, great. The lunch was awesome. Liked arnav ordering another dessert for her seeing her enthusiasm. Khushi was so sweet to ask him to buy that 4 lily. Liked how arnav managed the shy khushi, it was romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  33. wow super duper awesome n hot loved it...
    plzzz update asap...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to say welcome to you dear and thanks for this comment ;)

      Delete
  34. who told u wat u write is jus crap??? u feel dat cuz we rnt commentng understand yaar how difficult its to comment in a blog! n sometyms wen im freee n comment it doesnt appear only! nyway finnialy dey confesed! Next part ASAP pllzz! n wil try my best to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  35. i....cant ...believe...It *Banging her head into the wall*

    Ouch!! That Hurt....But I deserve it :D :D

    I cant Believe that I am reading this update so Damn late

    How can I Bloddy Miss such an outstanding update..Agghhhhh...Just kill me now!!!!!

    Wait...Dont do it!!!!....If you do :(.....Then how will i comment :P

    Acha now lets stop will my bak bak duck and come to the p-....Wait.....

    WTH Where did the Duck come from??

    I mean I know where they come from What I mean Is WTH Is it doing in my comment

    Aghhh Mister Ducky I am gonna complain about you to Donald duck....

    Now Mister Duck If you excuse me I have to write a comment and Knock some sense in

    The crazy Girl

    But remember Me No talking to You/Mister Ducky And Me No Taking to Miss-I-Know-It-Is-Crap
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Dont you dare say this is crap miss crazy girl Nahi to main....Main...Emm....Main kya karun gi?.

    Yeah main tum par case kar doon gi....Yeah I will do that...Mera Lawyer Bohot Famous hai...

    Guess who?
    .
    .
    .

    MIKEY MOUSE

    Yaayy!! :D :D :D :D

    Now let me tell you miss Your update was Hotwa Yaar and My Face all redwa *Blushing*

    Hai Hai Main maar jawwan Our Arnav Bitwa is So Hotwa and caringwa &Me Jealouswa *Giggles*Heheh that rhymed :p :D :D

    Now serious Mood On

    I really do mean it is an outstanding update dear I LOVED It

    Khushi confessed!!!!Yipppiieee *Happy dancing forgetting the serious mood*Oh yeah Go Khush Oh Yeah

    Ooh em sorry I forgot you were still reading * embarrassed*Wait you are reading right?

    Well Doesn't matter yaar meri bak bak Koi nahi sunta :/

    I loved the way Arnav Handled Khushi being soft and patient..

    Its so sweet how he made sure she was totally okay with it

    .
    .
    .

    Ohho Khushi beta Isn't this enough?? Looks like someone wants more

    *Winks As gutter mind starts*

    Okay Gutter Talk....Not My Thing :D :D :D :D :D

    Okay Now IN THE END

    Sings "IN THE END OUR LOVE MATTER OH NO NO NO "

    Huh wait!!!.... why am i singing Enrique Iglesias"Escape" In middle of A comment *Confused*

    But it can actually help so I will use some of the lyrics now *Winks*

    ""If you feel like Not reading

    I'm not gonna beg you to Do

    But soon you'll be finding

    You can run, you can hide

    But you can't escape my comment

    You can run, you can hide

    But you can't escape my love ;)""

    Hehe and Also If you dare to think of your story as crap then it will be this way

    "You can run you can hide but yo cant escape my warth" Okay!!! I Hope you understood miss

    or Next time First I will kill you

    And then I will kill myself as there will be No Crazy girl updating Her Outstanding FF's :D:D:D:D:D

    So Now b4 I fill up your entire Comment page with My comment I should Leave :P :D :P :D

    Keep Smiling :) :) :) :) :)

    ~Marrie~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Marrie...you're so much with this lovely funny touchy goody comment....
      you're so funny with your lawyer...
      :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD OMG I can't comment all your comment but it makes me smile all the way dear :************************************

      Delete
    2. Hehehe Miss Ji I know I am Crazy U dont have to remind me :D :D

      I am crazy And I Know it *Like a boss*

      And My lawyer Is actually really powerful

      he will make 1000 of children ran after you just by saying this one thing......

      "We have to save Marries favorite story...So Kids will you help me....I knew you would"

      :D :D

      Okay these cartoons are all over my mind

      as my sweet devish small brother forcefully makes me see em everyday *Pouts*

      He uses the big power called......MOM ...Yeah can you belive that little devil he complains to Mom saying

      "Mama Marium baji is not seeing cartoons with me...Scold her" But well I love that stupid Kid :P :D

      Ans Reallyyy You liked my comment *Blushes* I Thought you would take a bat and run after me saying

      "You idiot you filled up my comment page" :D :D :D :D

      But I guess I am saved......For Now :P

      Now I should go away b4 I start Babbering again and fill your comment page... :P

      Take care and Be crazy as normal is too boring ;)

      ~Love Marrie~

      Delete
    3. :DDDDD my god
      than plz plz plz many kisses to your chote from me
      this so sweet that he wants you to watch with him cartoons, he knows that this wll be even more funny if his sister is watching with him :D

      Delete
    4. Sure yaar I will but then he will be confused If I am his Di or any alien took over me :P :D

      Lol yeah very funny

      To tease him I keep making fun of his cartoons saying

      "haww mickey mouse is so stupid"

      "How come they not do such a small thing?"

      "Waste of time"

      And he is like throwing pillows on me trying to make fun of arnav and khushi as he knows I Love them

      but He loves them too so he doesn't lolz I tease him soooo much

      and he tries to make fun of my favrt stuff but then gives up and kisses my cheek saying

      "I Dont like mikey too"

      Delete
  36. the fact that arnav considered her needs and wants above everything was so so special. hot update no doubt but sweet to.

    ReplyDelete
  37. super hot update I'm still blushing
    you write very well naughty girl ;)
    Arnav is very loving caring and sweet
    can't wait for next part continue soon please

    ReplyDelete
  38. awesome chapter....luv the way Arnav takes it slow wth Khushi n teach her everythng....she was waiting for the pain??? auuuuwwww....she's so cute n innocent....

    u describe their consummation beautifully...hats off....

    ReplyDelete