kisssssss....for my readers...

Tuesday 9 April 2013

my girl chap 23



My Girl:
Maha update...

                                                             Only Love...


 Note: the update contain some slight mature content...


-wake up ! …khushi !... jaan…
Arnav kissed her forehead…
-oh! but…wake up…for me! …it’s 8 o-clocks!...baby! you should wake up!
He looks at her angelic face…and then he stares at her neck, cleavage, her whole body…softly, he smooch her neck…
Khushi felt that ticklishness but she still pretend to sleep…she won’t wake up…
-khushi…if you won’t wake up…then…don’t blame me, after!
She finally opens her eyes…and smiles to him…
-finally?...Good morning!
She doesn’t answer but she just turns to the other side, pulling the blanket up, hiding her face….
-oh!...so we are lazy!...isn’t it?...we are bad! We won’t go to work! We want stay in bed only!
He said and suddenly he takes her from her waist and starts tickling her…khushi first giggled…and then she starts fighting to stop him…
It turns to be a game of seduction…
-stop it…please…Arnav…
But arnav was now touching all over her legs…
-so soft!...let me kiss it…
-Arnav…am lazy…won’t go to work…
-oh that’s really cute!
He said carrying her in his arms…
-I won’t take you from your work…baby!...but just  let me help you get ready…
-what will you do?
She said looking that he’s taking her to the bathroom…
-will help you to take your bath!
-but…
Khushi hugs him more….feeling the cold water on her…
-sorry…sorry….just wait …will put the warm water on…
-haahhh
Khushi smiles feeling the cold water, she was shivering but she was holding his neck, feeling so close …but then feeling warm water…she starts really enjoying…she hasn’t to do anything…Arnav undressed her leaving only her two lacy pieces…he undressed himself, he has just to let off his pants…Khushi was giggling…the situation amused her…and she likes, no…she loved what she saw…
She doesn’t know what she wanted to kiss and touch more…his shoulders, his neck…his chest…his stomach…his muscled arms…
He holds her waist pulling her to him…
He kissed her lips madly…
-Arnav…
She pouted…breaking the kiss…
-this is wild!
-sor…
Before he could complete his “ sorry”…she clutched his hair…making him arch his head and she takes his lips patiently…for a kiss that she cuts in the middle, smiling at the fact that he stills waiting with closed eyes and parted lips…
Arnav was surprised…
-wow..What was that?
She takes the shampoo bottle and she just puts on her hair, ignoring his question…she was ready to play with him any game he choose…and if he chosen to play hard…she was more than ready…
Teasing him is her favorite pass time…so…she acts she doesn’t care, after her aggressive kiss…
Arnav took the bottle from her…
-I need to punish you!
-oh my Goddd…noooo…no…
Arnav showers her with the shampoo from top to bottom…
-you’re crazy!
He just pulls her bra a little putting shampoo there, all over her chest…and with the water help…and his hands rubbing…she felt all her body enveloping by the foam…
-nooo…
She said looking at his devilish expression…he rubbed his body with hers…creating havoc…
-you’re bad, khushi!
-and you’re so bad!
Passion takes immediately the shyness place in their relationship…khushi hasn’t any problem to give the way he gives her…she proved it before…she wasn’t the kinds of girls who pulled back due to shyness…if Arnav steps towards her one step…she takes two steps towards him…and she was really right as the man standing before her deserves all her love and attention…
He was eating her by his intensive gaze…making love to her by just his eyes…she knows that the moment he fixed her eyes with his darkened eyes, she will be all confused and she will feel that pain and huge need there…the need to receive him totally deep inside…
He doesn’t need to touch to make her wet…his only presence and scent was enough…
And her only presence was enough for him too…that magic was working from the day one…but now…things get more developed…
As he knows how to touch and where he needs to touch…khushi doesn’t need to ask…and she’s feeling that hand of his cupping her breast…massaging sensually the way she wants…
No matter how she wants to play the tigress…that man knows her weakness…
Rough and soft at the same time…
Rough in his way to pull her to him…to take her by the waist…to make her body understand that the last word was to him…
Soft by the way he touched…he takes attention at small details…he caresses her body as she was made from glass and she will break any moment…
To caress her…he knows that she needs a support and then he doesn’t forget to hold her by one hand…
His pleasure was to hear the noises she makes…that can make him turn on proudly…
The moments she starts with her whispered “no” and then her hardly heard “yes” and then her heavy breaths turning to moaning… Arnav’s mind stops working…he has one goal: her…
Her pleasure…
He needs to make her lose it more and more and more…
His hand seems to discover her body like it was the first time…water and her glowing clean skin helping him to run his fingers all over…but that wasn’t enough for him…he needs to make love to her…but in the shower wasn’t comfortable and he needs to look at her fully…
He, himself, he was discovering like her… secretes of his body…
Khushi doesn’t need to do anything to pleasure him: her presence and gestures are enough…but when she did something to him…he then turns insane…
He likes it when she takes care of him…and the way she keeps asking him if it’s ok…if he likes…if he wants more, if she should stop…
After touching his hard chest the way she liked…she starts caressing his lower abdomen… Arnav knows she’s a tease but he tried to let her do…he looks down…already…he was on fire…
-you want me?
Arnav finds his voice difficultly to answer her:
-only you…
She looks down … and then she holds his neck and pushed her body on him…wanting him to lift her so he does…her legs encircles his waist…and she rubbed down…
-you…wanted it like that?
He asked her…
-you can’t wait…
-I can…
-I can feel you can’t… because you’re bad!
-who is bad in here?
Holding her by one arm while his other hand is pulling his boxers down…and then here his hand comes to make the same thing to her panties…
-Arnav?
-hmmm…
-I want you right now!
-I’m yours …kiss me khushi! kiss me madly!
****************************************
Arnav smiles to her while sipping his morning coffee…she was busy drying her hair and he was amused…that he’s a man and he doesn’t have long hair… :p
She understands him and she pulled out her tongue…and he smiles more winking to her…
He then walks towards her and takes the towel from her hands…
-let me help!
-no…leave it! I can take care of my own hair!
-leave it to me! It’s me who wash it, today! So, me who will dry it!
He said rubbing her head in between his hands and the towel…
-Arnaaaavvv! Slowly!
-ok! Ok!
He dries her hair…kissing all over her shoulder and neck when they hear a knock…khushi immediately turns and hugs arnav…
-don’t open!
-what?
-don’t…just don’t!
-what the…khushi! I’m wondering why you’re so much tensed? Tell me!
-I…I…don’t want you to open!...I’m in just a towel and…and…I…
-of course I will not till you wear your clothes but jaan…you’re shivering?
-I come here secretly! It’s the first time…
-what?
-yesterday…I didn’t tell anyone I will come and…what if paa comes here?
-why you didn’t tell him!
-I never lie to him! I can’t say I’m going to my friend while I’m going to my lover…
Knock knock…
Khushi holds his hands…
-please…
-khushi…I’m here! Wear…just wear your clothes now! It’s maybe buaji or Aarav!
-hey nandkishore! What are you doing Arnav? Just open that door!
They both hear the voice of buaji…
Khushi from happiness gives Arnav a French kiss biting his lower lip at the end…
-khushi…
He said touching his lips…she left them red and warm and paining…he licked his lower lip…
-am sorry baby…I …
-I will take my revenge after! Now wear this dress fast!
She was planning to stay, so, she comes with one of her spring light dresses for change…when she wears she looks more beautiful and fresh and happy…
She smiles at him…
-now, get ready!
He said ironically opening the door…
-nandi….what?
Buaji said looking at Khushi…
-you?
-buaji! She just comes to visit me!
Buaji looks at khushi from top to bottom:
-so early in the morning?
Arnav just side hugs buaji making her sit in the nearby chair…
-coffee?
-I had my tea!
She said looking to khushi and not him…
-so, this is her?
Arnav talked already to Buaji that he wanted khushi as wife…
-hmmm…
-tell me! little girl!
Buaji gestured her with her index…
-you have only those kinds of short dresses?
She gestured by her index from top to bottom…
-No, I do have long ones also!
-you don’t have traditional ones?
-I…I’m planning to buy some sarees and more traditional outfits!
-and what about cooking?
-I love to cook!
-if love only matters…(buaji takes a deep breath) Tell me if you know, yes or no?
-I…
-you….??? You what???
Arnav was all the way smirking; amused, sawing the effect of Buaji on Khushi….she was scared of buaji…pulling her dress down all the way…
-you should eat a little more! I look at you, is like you didn’t eat at all?
-I eat…I eat properly!
-huuhhh…come take the dinner in my house, today!
-buaji… she couldn’t she has work!
Buaji just glared at Arnav:
-work?...her work is with me! She should come!
Buaji said and stands up…and then looks at Arnav:
-and you should work too!....go to your work now!
-yes buaji!
Buaji glared at both of them and then she left…
-haahhh…
Khushi breaths after that visit…
-it’s like I’m meeting my mother in law…she keeps asking and I was…I don’t know I’m scared of her presence…she was looking at me ….you told her something about us?
-I told her everything!
-what?...everything…you mean…you told her about our …our…
-naughtiness?
-you told her?
-are you crazy? If so I will be dead! She’s so serious about those…stuffs of…
Arnav gets close and holds her closer to him…
-love…and…boys and girls! I didn’t even say to her that I love that girl, I said, I want to marry that girl to that she accepts it!
Khushi smiles:
-that girl? Who?
-stop acting all innocent! And thank god she doesn’t or she acted that she doesn’t pay attention at my hurt lips!and all this mess in the room!
-Arnav I’m sorry yaar…please forgive me! I was happy! I kissed you and you taste the coffee and your lips are softer than the last time…I just wanted to kiss them more and…I bit them and I’m sorry about that…but you know that all my tummy is just so red and your love bites are all over my body…
-what?...I’m so soft, I go weird only rarely!
-oh really? Let me show you then! …take a look!
She pulled her hair in one side…
-look!
She pulled away the strip of her dress …offering him her neck and shoulder…
-am…sorry…I was just kissing you and …  let me touch it softly…
Arnav starts touching softly…trying to make it better…
-about tummy will take care of it latter…but now…We should really go to work…
-Arnav…
She hugs him…
-you will come again?...after work?
-I can’t not to come! I’m addicted to you, Mr. Shampoo! And I love all about you…absolutely all…even your…
(and she whispered in her ear making the great Arnav blush and pulls her to him)
-you’re…just…so naughty! How can I leave you now!
Khushi puts her fingers before his lips…
-don’t use this word…don’t use it Arnav! You will not leave me!
Arnav kissed her fingers…
-you know what makes you more special to me is that you need me the same way I need you, khushi! now, go or else will never make you go out this door till we have like ten babies and that buaji couldn’t give us enough food for them so then, I decided to go out the room !
-that’s weird and insane!
-but it’s my fantasy khushi…I mean…living only for you and our kids team! And fighting with you, hardly about some silly reason while our last baby is crying hardly!
Khushi bits his shoulder hard…
-that’s insane! Just insane and making me scared to marry you!
-will just make you pregnant every year!
-Arnav! Stop this!
She said taking her purse and adjusting herself…and she was smiling like an idiot at his silly stories about making her pregnant…and the kid’s team…
She was about to open the door when he pinned her against it and crushed his hard chest to hers…:
-if you missed me?
-I will call you!
-so badly?
-I will try to think about this morning!
She blushed…and he smirks…
-no! don’t do that…It’s dangerous and you may leave all your work and come to me, then!
She blushed the more and hits him playfully…
-if you missed me badly…think about our kid’s team…how they will all look like me!
-oh really?
She smiles and before he lets off her she licked his lower hurt lip slowly …
-just wait for tonight…
He said with his husky voice…and she just opens fast the door and takes her car…
She smiles looking at her sexy lover throw the window…
She thought that yes…she was the lucky one touching all this hotness…taking all of it…and even biting it…
While driving…she thought that again they don’t use anything to protect while making love to each other…she’s feeling all weird that chances to get pregnant are increasing…
With his permanent jokes about their kids…She has to touch her tummy…
What if…all is happening now inside her…
She smiles at this thought…
She knows she’s just insane like him…
Before she enters the company…she wears a waistcoat and a scarf to hide her neck…she smiles…she just couldn’t stop smiling…
She was early so that Akash thought that she spent the night working in the company…she does that many times before, so, her absence was justified by this lie…
First two hours, she was busy…
She worked a lot…
Many administrative procedures were waiting for her…
But then…when she pulled her hair away while signing some papers…
She remembers the special shower she has…she smiles like an idiot while her secretary was looking at her…
-which name you find cute for a baby boy?
-excuse me, madam???
The secretary was like shocked…about the question…she was thinking she’s dreaming…
-I mean…I really don’t know what I’m talking about…just can you send my Nescafe!
-sure, madam!
Khushi dialed his number immediately…
-you miss me; already?
-I want you so badly!
-khushi…wait a little!
He said so and he gets out of the workshop to talk with her freely…
-khushi! Don’t think about this morning, it will make it difficult!
-I couldn’t…
-only tonight will make you forget this morning!
-Arnav! Stop it!
-ok! Ok! No horny topics! Tell me one thing: did you call your father?
-yes! but I didn’t tell anything! But tomorrow, will tell him, sure!
-ok jaan! I should cut the call, some client is there and he’s waiting!
-ok, my baby!...
-bye!
-wait!
-tell me!
-I…Love…you!...Mr. Shampoo!
Arnav smirks and then:
-Main appse pyaar karta hun
He said it and cuts the call!
Khushi shivered hearing it at that way …it seems more honest and powerful than just “I love you”…it felts that way…
Main…appse…pyaar…karta…hun…
She looks at a red trace in her wrist and kissed it…
She felts like to cry…
That wasn’t the first time…he confesses to her but it was just…more powerful this time…
He said it with all confidence…and khushi's heart is melting...

20 comments:

  1. Awwww all romance

    ReplyDelete
  2. such romantic and hot update ...
    1 Q where did his grand family had gone . been long no act from them .!! and when her mother Garima gone come in picture ... will be waiting for more .. post it soon dear

    ReplyDelete
  3. so romantic update
    i love it
    good job darling

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome update
    Soo romantic
    Love it a lot
    Waiting for the next update

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crazy girl dont you think that its like "Main appse pyaar karta hun" Cuz tum and appse are the samething

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.,........I love them.....they both are so cute!!!!!!!....:D....
    loved it........

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow all romantic
    i love when khushi felt insecure n told him to not talk like that ever with the word '' leave'' i found that cute
    thanks for this maha update
    was missing this one
    :*********

    ReplyDelete
  8. romantic update..love it very much... both love each other.... just afraid what will happened with her father

    ReplyDelete
  9. et enfin une douche pour les deux i know this scene it's coming
    soooooo romantic
    fisrt if he take one step she take two
    i'im thiknig the client will be her father???
    and waiting pour la confrentation des deux familles et sa mère.
    amazing and a hot update tls my crazy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing update!!!
    Luved it w8ing 4 the next part!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful update. The morning scenes were so romantic. Khushi s being so naughty. Buaji was interviewing her just like a mother in law. But missed aarav in the scene. Arnav wants a kids team and when they are fighting for silly reasons the youngest one wil cry, lol. Arnav's confession was really touchy.
    nnsunn (IF)

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow! superb update crazy head.......
    OMG morning shower was so hot........
    the did all naughty n lovely things......
    arnav planning to make khushi pregnant every year.....
    they didn't use protection in morning....lol....
    i think khushi already pregnant.......
    bua ji was glaring both of them....
    they r missing each other a lott already.....
    crazy couple........
    update soon......

    ReplyDelete
  13. awww so romantic updt

    luvd it

    updt soon

    summaiyasayed

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow amazing update, after reading such a hot update feeling hot , like it

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super Romantic. Only Arshi name creates the magic n specially your writing as well.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this update ! they are so sweet ..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Its me melihoney. I just loved this Maha- chapter and dear my name is Mahalakshmi awwww. cos i love this pair and pls continue soon dear. lovely update.

    ReplyDelete