kisssssss....for my readers...

Thursday 11 April 2013

for my angel chap 32



For my angel:
chap 32:

 Like teenagers...


Arnav left before they wake up…
He kissed khushi’s forehead and lifts Lily to sleep with her mum in the bedroom…
He smiles looking at them…
-I’m coming back soon…
He whispered…
It was 5 o-clock and he has to go for his flight…he covered them well…
In the plane he was only thinking about them…
The last night he spent with khushi was exceptional…
First…they kissed like crazy and when he wanted to do more…she stops him…in such a soft way! he smirked...damn!… she slapped him…isn't it romantic??!...
Arnav smiles…touching his left cheek…that was …great!
Flashbacks:
 -khushi…I won’t leave you…I will just be absent physically while my entire mind and my soul will be only here…
Khushi looks at him finally with her wide beautiful eyes…listening to all this...she's so surprised...
-I'm already missing you!
He whispered  just against her ear…making her go numb…
He kissed her nape…she clutched his shirt tight…
He looks at her…
He gradually makes her lay on the bed…
She was nervous…he can feel it but he was thinking it’s due to her shyness…
So, he kissed her again to make her be comfortable with his touch…
He wouldn’t do anything…he knows that he has to wait…
He will never do anything if she’s not totally ok…madly ok…
But…he’s sure she wanted his closeness, especially when she told him that she will miss him and she is crying so bad…and she kissed him back…
The atmosphere turned to be hot…
She’s liking kissing him…he knows at the way she licked her lips after each kiss…
And then she blushed furiously...
While kissing, again, they lose their minds...she capped his face, possessively , while his hands travelled all over her petite form…and he touched her waist… and then he touched little down and here comes the slap…
First, she cuts the kiss all of a sudden and then she slapped him…
That was wrong…if he has introduced his hand into her clothes…little down but it wasn’t a reason to slap him…after all, she’s his wife, damn it…
Arnav feels that his blood is boiling from the sudden anger…
-what the…
-no!
She said and she takes his hand away…but Arnav puts his hand again there…little down and why he can’t touch her there??…it troubles her…she holds his hand by two hands…
-khushi!...I want to touch you!
-no!
-but I want it! and this is my right as a husband!
-no! no!
She was shivering and she was confused…
-why??? You don’t want me to touch you?
-I….I…I know you’re my husband!
-khushi…I will not hurt you! Please, trust me! The way you’re feeling I’m feeling…I will never force you to do things but this time, for this slap…I will achieve what I start!...I want just to touch!
Arnav moved his hand little bit down and she screams…
-I have my period!
-what?
Both looks away…not facing each other eyes…
-I’m…sorry for the slap…
She rolled her eyes cutely…
And that’s it…
Both laughed like mad people…
-it’s me who is sorry, khushi!...I should know….I…ok…am…it’s paining?
khushi looks at him...
-usually, they pained me a lot but this time, Anjeli di gives me pills which worked for real…and all the pain go away so fast…
Arnav smiles hearing that…finally…they are talking about that…such intimate topic…he starts liking it: knowing every single thing about her…he wanted to know more…means listening to her voice more…
-I didn’t tell Anjeli di anything about it…but she noticed I was in pain…as I have some cramps…here…
She looked down when he still was putting his hand at the level of her lower tummy…she smiles shyly…what is that…why she’s describing everything to him ?…that’s embarrassing…she thought...and keeps silent...
-Ok! Let’s buy a huge quantity of those pills then!
He said making her smile…
-come! You should take rest…
They slept in the bed horizontally as they lied like that from the start…
Arnav has just to hug her tight….covering both of them…
He feels she still confused…but he just kissed her forehead…
End of flashbacks
**************************************************
Khushi tried her best to keep Lily calm…
After school…that Lily needs to ask millions of questions about her paa…
-paa took the plane?
-yes baby…
-plane flies in the sky…paa too flies?
-hmmm…
-paa has dinner?...he ate alone?
-yes baby…he…ate alone I supposed…
-I mithed paa…
Nani looks at them…and she smiles…giving the phone to them…
-you should call him Khushi beta…when he called this morning, he said that he wanted you to call him whenever you come back from school!
-really?
-of curse really! Call him…Lily also needs to speak with her paa!
-yes!
Khushi smiles…
-wait he gives me a new number working there!
Khushi dialed the number and gives the phone to Lily…she knows how much lily is eager to listen to her paa’s voice…
-my paa…my paaaa…
Lily’s face lightened…she’s excited…first, she starts nodding as Arnav was talking to her and asking her things and all she was doing is nodding positively…
-ok…paa…yeth paa…
The phone travelled from hand to hand…
Anjeli comes and takes it…and then Shyam… she lost hope when nani gives her the phone…
-Chote wants to speak to you!
Khushi takes the phone and all what she heard after saying hello to him was:
“khushi…I will call you latter at night…keep your phone near you!...I have to cut the call now!”
He cuts the call…
Khushi felt sad…
Yes…he said that he will again…but why he has to cut the call like that???…only when she wanted to talk to him…to hear his voice…
********************
Arnav knows if he said anything from what he wanted to say to her before Akash….it will not work…it means…what he has to say to khushi in the phone…he doesn’t want to anyone to hear but khushi…
When they reached the hotel from their late meeting…they have their dinner…
Arnav has no passion to wait more…he just went to his hotel room…
Quick shower and here he is like a teenager dialing her number and smirking…
Khushi was about to give up on waiting…
Lily in her arms slept already and the calm in the room was helping to make khushi close her eyes even if she’s so sad…
He doesn’t call…and he cuts the call earlier…
But all was good before he left…all was perfect…she slept in his arms all the night...
She felt her phone vibrating next to her and she smiles like a little girl…feeling so much happiness…seeing his name on her phone…she holds lily to her more…and accepts the call:
-Arnavji…
-khushi…how are you?
-you took so much time to call!
She’s whispering but it was clear from her voice’s tone that she’s little angry…
-so…you waited for my call?
-I was…I was worried…if you’re fine…if your trip was good…if you had your meals properly and your medicines…I…
-all that?
He smirked feeling her tensed voice…
-even lily asked me if you ate your dinner…
-oh? Lily?
-I swear she asked me!
-tell her that I eat my dinner…that all my trip was good…my first meeting was good, and I just finished my second one, few minutes back…coming back to the hotel…I just call you!
Khushi smiles…
-good!
-but it wasn’t good to eat only with Akash…I want to eat with my family!
-and we want to eat with you only!...I mean all the family…together…want to eat with you!...all the family miss you…
-all the family?
-haa…
-hmm…
-yes!
-ok…I believe you…but what about you?? Talk about only you!
Khushi’s heart starts beating…
-I…of course…
-you? Of course you miss me, Khushi, I know that (he said very confident)…but what else?
-what else? (she repeated confused)
-ok…tell me how you will sleep without beating anyone around?
He said with an amused tone…
-me?
-yes…you! You have bad habitude while sleeping, you know…
-I…
She has that habitude only when she’s with him…thought…
-you…have the right to sleep the way you want…
Khushi bitted her lower lip….and smiles shyly….
-khushi…I called to hear your voice! So you can talk to me!
-I’m…
-confused?
-a little…
-when we first meet you screams at me…you talked too much…you made me lose my mind and I was angry…then, I had nothing to say before you!…and now…I prefer the old talkative you…
-you remember?
-of course, it wasn’t last year khushi…it was months back…
-I found you arrogant…and mean…those days…
-now, how do you find me?
-…
-Khushi…you can tell me!
-you’re really a perfect father!
-….(Arnav turn to be silent…he’s glad she’s thinking like that of him…but he needed to hear more)
-you don’t have any idea how much lily is missing you…she loves you, so much…she adores her paa… 
even in phone...she could escape...he thought...and smirks...
-and…what about you?
He asked that but then what he wanted to hear when he asked this question, damn it????
-I love my paa too…I used to cry when he left…Buaji told me so…as I was so little…I didn’t remember those…
Arnav smirked…
-khushi…I was talking about me…and you…but…ok…every girl is the princess of her papaa…right?
-hmm
Khushi smiles…
Arnav wanted to ask her about her parents but he couldn’t…What if she cried and he’s unable to make her stop…he’s so far of her…
-khushi…lily is with you?
-yes…I’m holding her…she’s sleeping…
-great…
Arnav felt some pain in his heart…he wanted them with him…no matter what…he’s hearing her breath throw the phone…
And finally…he heard her…no…he heard her sobs…she thought about the same thing: she wanted him with them...at this moment....
-khushi?
He asked…
-I have…I have to sleep…it’s so late…(she said trying to hide the fact that she was actually crying)
-khushi, are you crying?
-No
-why??? Tell me why?
-I really…really…don’t want to lose you!...
-but I’m...here…you will not lose me ever!
-sobs
-khushi…do you want me to leave every damn work and comes to join you to make you believe me?
-no…no…
-then?
-I’m not …crying anymore!
-khushi…just six days…ok?
-ok!
-wait for me!
-yes…
-promise you will not cry when we cut this call!
-…
-khushi? promise!
-I…promise!
-tomorrow will call you…ok?
-hmmm…
-now sleep! Hold my lily so tight and sleep, ok?
-ok…you know she is so cute while sleeping…she’s pouting…
-yes...she’s so cute…kiss her for me…and good night to both of you! Take care…
He was about to cut the call when he heard her:
-no…
-no?
-tomorrow morning, we will call you…me and lily…ok?
-you call whenever you want to call…ok?
-good night…
He’s feeling she’s smiling…
He cuts the call and still holding the phone in his hands he’s sleeping like that…
Khushi also is still holding the phone and hugging lily…she slept thinking about her…husband…
they feeling like teenagers all over again... 


Note: for only my faithful readers and the ones who keep commenting on my blog and especially the mature persons...I announce to you that I create a new Blog for my new story Desire...ok but of course it's a restricted blog, so to reach it and read the first part, you have to pm me in india- forum (the-crazy-girl) and give me your e-mails...
thanks...
:*

50 comments:

  1. amazing update ...loved their relationship ..will be waiting for more .. but dear plz speed it up we should have some really hot moment at least ... will be waiting
    by the way about ur note u have my id ruki780@gmail.com plz do pm me the blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic update.
    I Loved the beautiful moments between Arnav and Khushi before he left for his trip.
    Al least Khushi shared some of her personal things with Arnav.
    Poor things, I can feel their longing for each other. 6 days left.
    Looking forward to the next update.

    Thanks.
    Zafi

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my god Khushi slapped Arnav in FB was superb and fb was quite romantic.....
    i loved their phone convo very much...............
    beautiful update....

    from jenji08

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing update woow dear pm me please in you're new blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luv the SLAP story! That ws cute...
    N romantic too:p
    hope he will be back soon...cant wait fr that..

    ReplyDelete
  6. N hey i wont be able to pm my id in india forum so m posting it here....plz do add me
    shah17akhtar@gmail.com
    :|

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha....khushi slapped him!!!!...:o........=)).......
    they are really cute yaar......a perfect cutie sweety family.....:*.....
    wonderful update.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. thats so lovely and cute
    fist slao then their cute fone talk
    awww how they will gona feel when tgey meet aftsr 6 days ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just awesome update.... love it....
    and waiting for the next part...
    they missed eachother... so cute....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing update
    loved it
    plz add me sunita.sharma730@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing update

    loved it

    awww they miss each other madly

    finally khushi feel comfortable with arnav

    hey that is my ID
    princesbosy@gmail.com

    can u plzzz add me

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow......aik or amazing part.
    crazy girl ur 2good.
    ohh......little lilly iz misng her paa...
    arnave n khusi phon conversation iz relly cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i hav read yur stories from Forced Marriage, n i also luv tis FF....i'm not very good in commenting for each chapter, but u r a very good writer.... God bless u for yur skill....

    ReplyDelete
  14. that was ammmazzzinggg
    oky yr they r soo soo cuteee
    i love them alooot

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Marvellous update!!!!
    Ur toooo gud!!
    W8ing 4 next part....
    Plz add me my id is shemayel1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. likee always...nice update...and i loved the romantic slap vry much

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loved the update yaar. Glad you listened us and continued your writing three Cheers for you babes.

    I am unhappy. It seems you have deleted me from your PM list my IF I'd is kaulpriyanka. Now I wonder why I am not getting PM from you.

    Pls send me request again and also pls give me blog access on my I'd kaulpriyanka2003@gmail.com

    Hope you will read my comment and will send me invitation

    ReplyDelete
  19. plzz give me your new blog acess ..so i can read your new story

    dima204703@gmail.com

    thanks and take care..waiting always for your amazing stories and update

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aww all excited like teenagers.
    About time things moved on btwn them.
    Looking forward to new ff.
    k

    ReplyDelete
  21. awesome update .... kushi slaped arnav lol .. That was so cute btw :p .. Oh! they missed eachother so badly so sad :( waiting for next update .. my id dsbjsinghe@gmail.com plz do pm me the blog
    tnx
    xoxo
    dsbj

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow amazing slap ever
    love their conversation on phone
    love how lily is missing her paa
    really looking forward for more
    :******

    ReplyDelete
  23. Verry nicce update ::
    i really like their intimate convesations but i feel bad for khushi !! she misses her husban alot :'(
    (IF nadiaben)

    ReplyDelete
  24. aww loved the updatee
    and the 'slap',,that was funny and cutee
    and they really do miss each other, cant wait for them to meet again=]

    ReplyDelete
  25. hey awesome update
    love the flashback sooo cute and funny LOL
    it sooo romantic to see how much they miss each other and love how they are falling for eachother
    Lilly cute as always missing her paa
    beautifully written really emotional and cute
    can't wait for them to reunite and see each other
    looking forward to reading the next chapter
    update soon

    PS: how do i read ur new story? is it on IF?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. forgot to add :)
      Here my email addy NadihaA94@gmail.com

      Delete
  26. awesome update......
    loved the flashback part its so cute and romantic........
    little lily missing her pa and her sweet maa also...
    u plz mail me ur new story update on fahraeliyas@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. fantastic update !!! love it continue sooon

    ReplyDelete
  28. awesome update date loved how they were making out and he touched her and she slapped him that was so funny loved how she is getting comfortable enought to tell him about the periods and how she was feeling loved their phone conversation awesome update

    ReplyDelete
  29. a lovely update spécialement le flashback
    now the talk about her period i love when the couple talk feerly about ther personel subject
    and the slpa with his WHAT THE hhh he want to punnishe here but malheureusement c'est pas fait....prochaine fois
    ouf the phone talk and here waiting she felt sad
    but the evening phone was romantic she know how to quite la conversation when he ask somthing about her feeling
    I SWEAR LILY ASKED MY ABOUT YOU LUNCH awww so innocent
    vraiment une partie au top en se qui conserne the feeling
    merci my crazy

    ReplyDelete
  30. lovely update,& lily is such a cutie pie

    ReplyDelete
  31. awww that slap was such a cute one
    naughty Arnav wants to get under the cloths hehe ....well not so fast baby :P
    their phone call was os nice ...really like teenagers!
    i wish Arnav leaves all his work behind and come to his family like said lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  32. crazy head wow! what an update......
    i loved the title.......
    arnav got slap......lolz......
    really on periods if hubby want to touch wife their they get slap.....lol...
    khushi is in love with arnav.......
    arnav missing her.......
    arnav & khushi need lil confession as they haven't said i love u....
    lily baby missing her papa....
    they talked on phone really like teen age....
    after marriage they r dating........
    update soon......

    ReplyDelete
  33. ahh they are communicating so well now. gr8

    ReplyDelete
  34. Amazing update!!
    Continue soon

    ReplyDelete
  35. hey plz add me to ur new story
    my id moka30.com@gmail.com

    Rokaya IF

    ReplyDelete
  36. Please update dear and please pm me khanneha489@gmail. Com

    ReplyDelete
  37. dear cant wait anymore now
    plzzzzz update
    n why im feeling arnav will not come in 33 part :(
    plzz make him come dear
    make him come means not in the last part but in the begening :P
    i cant wait for their meeting
    plzzzzz
    ok????

    ReplyDelete
  38. want update....................

    ReplyDelete
  39. Brillinat update
    Love it a lot
    Beautiful written
    Waiting for the next update

    ReplyDelete
  40. Amazing update .. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hey dear its me melihoney. u didnt pm the chapters 32 and 33 of for my angel why? I already told u dear, i never missed commenting in IF cos i didnt have any problems to comment but in the blog i always have problems but sometimes i can comment and whenever i got the chance i commented in ur blog dear. U thought that im not a loyal reader of ur stories or what and thatswhy u didnt pm me?


    I've already messaged u what was my problem and again im pmming u the problem im facing to comment in the blog. so check it out and if u can help u can help yaar. and pls dont stop to pm me yaar as i love ur stories especially for my angel. and i would love to read ur ff desire too and pls add me in ur list dear.

    Here is my problem just check it out

    Comment as:

    I just couldnt select the comment column to choose a profile in order to comment. because of this i couldnt able to comment dear. Im really sorry if it hurt u but i cant help yaar. Try n understand my problem dear and pls dont ignore me.

    ReplyDelete
  42. amazing update
    loved it

    -drunkiiebabe-

    ReplyDelete
  43. Superb update..
    Khushi is very cute just like Lily. Arnav will have tough time handling both Khushi and Lily :P
    Here's my email ID- huma.afia@gmail.com
    Plz invite me in your blog..

    ReplyDelete