kisssssss....for my readers...

Tuesday 1 October 2013

My Girl chapter 33

Mature content ahead:
Chapter 33


Khushi caressed her tummy and sobbed
She tried to stop crying for her peapod sake but she can’t
She did a big mistake
Her Arnav is so angry against her
Her sobs made her really tired and she lies on the bed
Still holding her tummy
“sorry baby peapod, mommy cried so much, I know you feel sad whenever Mommy is sad…
Khushi stopped talking as sleep comes so fast, forcing her eyes to close and herself to relax…
When Arnav comes back to the room….he finds her sleeping cutely and hugging his pillow so tight…
He starred at her angelic beauty!
He comes back so soon because he was worried: she’s pregnant and he couldn’t make her suffer more by his absence…she may cry too much…
And he missed her so very much!!
He kissed her forehead lightly and then looked at her petite form!
How could she become a mumma when she’s herself a little baby…
Arnav smirked and kissed her shoulder…and the palm of her hand…and then her tummy “sleep chote”
He then takes his clothes off fully and walked to his way to the shower…
He took one and starts freshen up…
He’s finally relaxed…she was there!
When he gets the water off and was about to get off the shower…
He got a sudden surprise…
a softness holds him from behind and then he heard some sobs…
he was all naked and wet and she was fully wearing her nighty and robe and crying on his back…
-I’m sorry! Sorry!...please try to forgive me! I know I’m bad! I’m so bad…I didn’t mean to hide something precious like that to you! You’re my life! Peapod is my life! Papa is my life! What to do??? (Sobs)…I can’t bear your anger! It’s killing me! (she sobbed hard)
-shhhh
Arnav turned to see his princess with red teary eyes…
-shhhh
He pulled her to his chest to calm her…
-I’m here now!...it’s fine! No one will be angry on you! It’s ok…all is ok!
He caressed her hair
-I’m bad to you
-no! Stop!...we will forget all!
He held her hand pulled to his lips, he kissed it…
-now…together, we will find a solution! You will see!
-you’re (sobs) not angry (sobs) on me, na?
He smiled and gives a peck to her warm and soft lips
-never!
He kissed her tears…wiped her cheeks with his cheeks and chin sensually
-I’m alright…
She smiled
He held her nape
-I want to see this smile all the time!!
She nodded…and then he looked down at her tummy
His hand opening her robe and taking it off…there is only her revealing baby pink nighty…Arnav touched her tummy above the lacy fabric…
-hey baby!
Arnav said, getting all emotional
-here, I’m!...you’re father! I’m your father!
Arnav was serious introducing himself
-your naked papaa
Khushi said little amused…
-I can’t believe you let me introduce myself to an angel like that!
Khushi giggled and placed her head on Arnav’s shoulder…
Arnav feeling her so close…felt the blood boiling into his veins
He’s not only missing her and it’s been so long…he also was overwhelmed that they finally talk…and he’s also more than happy she’s pregnant with their little baby…peapod-chota-angel…
And now she’s in his arms so soft!
Softer…different from all the times…her body was changing a little from the last days they spend together…
And this position was hot….he’s fully naked and she’s barely hidden from him by the lacy nighty!
Arnav has one idea…
He moved back from the hug and looks at her
-don’t get scared!
He said and tore her nighty in one go
She gasped
He pulled her to him
-I warned you!... It will take so much time and I want to see you so fast!
-it’s ok…
She said shyly
-I received all your messages!
He said and hugged her again but this time he lifted her up…
Her hands encircled his neck and her legs encircled his waist tight
She felt him and gasped
And suddenly they felt the water getting down on them…
Khushi looked at her love and giggled excitedly
-Arnav…Arnav…
She repeated his name joyfully…
-it’s raining!
She said kissing his cheek
-you’re so crazy! Do you know that? But so damn hot!
He catches her mouth for a wild kiss…she cupped his face in between her hands
-I miss you baby…I need and want you!
He said against her mouth
-me too…so so much!
-I’m taking you bed
She nodded…
***
When he paused her in the bed gently…
He covered both their bodies with the warm blanket and then catches her lips again
her hands encircled his neck when they cut the kiss for oxygen…she smiled but there is a tear that escaped from her eye
-I always tell peapod about you! He knows you very well!
She whispered
Arnav smiled and wiped her teary cheek with a warm peck
-really? What did you tell him?
Arnav asked kissing her neck, her shoulders, her chest with his warm mouth…
-that you’re a kind man…
Khushi’s voice was vibrating
Arnav kissed her tummy again and again, he smirked listening to her
-and handsome and strong and hot!
-oh!
He stopped and looked at her
-that wasn’t something that my baby should know, khushi! be respectful to my angel!
-he needs to know everything in life!
Arnav smiled
-unbelievable!
Khushi smiled but then her smile vanished…
-I hurt you, I know I shouldn’t…you never hurt me!
-can we stop talking about this?...you need to shut up!
She looked at him with wide eyes as he takes off her bra
And kissed her everywhere in her cleavage gently…
She moaned
He caressed her….cupping her breasts in his both hands
He looked at her intensively and then leaned to kiss each one gently
-Arnav…
She moaned his name but she wanted more…she was looking at his desire for her and she spreads her legs, urging him to make love to her fully…
Arnav was getting insane, sawing her need and her lust for him…
-slowly…baby…slowly
Arnav wanted to take his sweet time, unlike her…She wanted it to be fast
Khushi kissed his neck and touched him everywhere with her soft hands
-khushi…I don’t know how much I want you…I want you so much…so much!
-please…please…take me…please…
****************************
For all the rest of the night…the room was full of the sounds of their moans and gasps and names…
The bed sheets were upset down…
And they both taste some exotic pleasure that they never taste before!
Khushi was searching her breath when she got her third climax…it was strange because she never been this way horny and she’s really shy, now…but Arnav was just so amused
They lay down on the bed, Arnav switches off the light, he took her in his arms
-is my princess is shy?
-I missed you so much…that’s why…
she whispered
-me, more, khushi! ...and don’t feel shy that you want me as much as I want you
She hides her face in the hook of his neck
-khushi! stop! You’re pregnant and your body is changing…I was stopping every time only to make sure that you’re alright…but I know that you need me!
-I was enjoying so much…I’m…I’m so much
-shhhh…I’m here now, will be always there for you!
-so, do you still love me?
Khushi asked hesitated
-is that a question?!!!...khushi! I love you more than you could imagine!
Khushi shivered, hearing his declaration
She hugged him more and hides her face again in the hook of his neck to smell his familiar scent…
His arms pulled her even closer, their legs entangled…
Suddenly, Khushi felt his hand pulling up her chin and then his lips ravaging her soft ones…
she responded…she only needs him to be even closer and closer from her!
-what was that?
She asked biting her lower
-goodnight kiss!
She hugged more
She will not bear him away from her anymore!
-I can’t believe you’re here…we shouldn’t let anyone separate us ever again!
He holds her face in between his hands and kissed her forehead
-no one will take you away from me anymore, khushi!
She nodded and smiled
-yes! yes, Arnav, please!
She held his hands
-yes my princess!...my little girl!
Both saw that morning was there already…and decided to rest for now
khushi slept instantly but Arnav couldn’t!
She was finally in his arms but he will find his total serenity when she will be only his by marriage!
He’s ready and she’s ready!
He wants to marry her!!!
He has to accept his grandfather’s help, he promised to help him convincing khushi’s father…
He’s confident!
Anyway, khushi is his and she will be his…but he wants her to be happy fully!
She’s not the kind of girls who will escape from her father, she loves him!
He can’t blame her for that!
He loves her for that also…she’s faithful and determinate!
She would never choose him above her father!
And she would never choose her father above her life and love!
He looked at her angelic face and placed a kiss right on her lips…
It’s like that she felt it…she whispered his name in her sleep and turned the other way…
He hugged her and decided to sleep for a little!
*******************************
Later in the morning, khushi gets up…
Feeling the warm in the bed…she pulled her hand to the other side to feel her Arnav but he wasn’t there…
She gets up immediately and looks around
No one!!!
He’s not there
She panicked…what if she was dreaming for the whole night???
No! she’s…she’s still feeling his hold and seeing her body all red by his kisses…
-Arnav!
She called and then looking on the desk next to the bed and  she finds a paper
“Good morning both of you, my angels
Paa will be back soon
I had to go to meet Nanaji and talk
You both should order breakfast and eat well
I love you”
Khushi smiled
She knows that she missed him but didn’t imagine how much she really really badly misses him still!
His arms protecting her, their baby so close from them both…
-here baby…your paa want us to eat and he will be back soon!
Khushi talked with her baby like he was there for real
-I’m sure…you love him too much because he loves you lots!
Khushi has her shower, wears Arnav’s boxers and his sweat shirt and ordered her breakfast…
She was sipping on a hot mug of tea when the door gets opened and Arnav got in
-Arnav? You come?
-yes!
He wasn’t really happy but he wasn’t really sad
Khushi couldn’t understand what it is…she trembled and when he comes to her, she hugged him with her both hands
-what?
-khushi! what? There is nothing to be worried for!
-you meet Nanaji? What he said about father?
She asked breaking their hug
-he’s angry of course but Nana tried to calm him…yesterday, after we left, Nana asked his bodyguard to leave to that he can speak with your father but Shashi ji…
-what?
-he hits Nana on his face!
-what?
Khushi was shocked
-it was because I took you forcibly!
-that’s too much
-no problem! Nana was ready for all, he forgave him and even your father was just shocked instantly by what his did! He apologizes and listens to what Nana said to him!
-I can’t believe! Father…
-he’s confused, he doesn’t know if he should trust me or not!
Arnav said while taking her on his lap
-alright! Now…you ate?
-hmm…I finished my fruits…I ate only healthy
-good girl!
-I had hot tea!
She made him drink from her tea
-so tasty!
He said winking to her
-I’m worried…I don’t want to leave you anymore! No more! Please!
-shhh…relax! Khushi! who said that I will leave you?...Nana told he will fix all! For the first in my life! I love rich people!
Khushi arched her eyebrow
-he’s your Nana!
-and you’re my love and the other rich people I hate them all!
Khushi giggled and kissed his lips so tight
-alright…I want to come back to India!
-me too! It will be for so soon! First, I want to fix that and marry you!
-yes! yes! yes! that was supposed to happen from the start!
-yes! I will marry you khushi!
-please…make it so fast, Arnav!
-kiss me!
Khushi picked his lips for a kiss

-I will baby! I will make it fast!





note: I want you just to look at this!
this from me to you! (hey! but he's mine!)
he's just to kill
his gaze and expression are honest
he's kind and humble I know, just look

21 comments:

  1. awesome update
    loved it <3
    cant wait for them to get married

    -drunkiiebabe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nyc updt
    Khyroon (if)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVED THE UPDATE SO CUTE AND VERY SEXY LOVED THAT THEY MADE UP AND HER DAD IS SUCH A JERK HITTING ARNAV GRAND DAD LOVED HOW ARNAV INTRODUCED HIM SELF TO THE BABY AWESOME UPDATE THANKS FOR THE PM

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice update

    sfghfj (IF)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waiting for them to get married...thank God they r finally together..and wow the pic u posted hayee he looks amazing and stunning and gorgeously handsome..

    ReplyDelete
  6. woow super,iam waiting arshi married iam exicted,thanks for pm

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome update

    update soon

    summaiyasayed (IF)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear thanks for the pm.

    The update is amazing.

    Orchids8888 (IF)

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for updating just love the update
    wats the problem.of shassi

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! hot n lovely update,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    arnav forgave khushi...
    khushi nw happy.......
    they can't stay away from each other....
    khushi was so horny........as well as arnav...
    shashi hit nana ji...OMG...........
    but it will settle soon ...
    ArShi wants to marry soon........
    update soon............

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome update....
    waiting eagerly fr arshi's marriage....
    super excted fr d next....
    contnue soon....
    luckyarshi143- IF

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely upd esp that pic at the end im dead

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing update. Glad that arnav forgave khushi. Arnav introducing himself to his baby was cute. Hope he wil soon take her to india and marry her. Thanks 4 pm

    ReplyDelete
  15. was sooo romantic update ... finally they r together ..waiting for next part ..

    ReplyDelete
  16. toooooo hot.

    i thought ive commented already but really sorry yaar, i just was readng again and found out that there is no any comment from my side, so im commenting now.

    sorry my dear again.

    and im wating for the next now.

    love u and pls update the ff desire too yaar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree .. its been so long for desire updates as well,,, try to make it as soon as u can

      Delete
  17. Updateee!!!! soon

    ReplyDelete
  18. awesome update
    they are naughty yet cute
    loved how arnav care for them
    so so lovely
    thank you

    ReplyDelete