kisssssss....for my readers...

Monday 21 October 2013

My Girl chap 34



Note: hmmm...I think I have a problem while writing my stories
I have no patience...I jump out of any problem :pp
well...here you are
just I want to say that Shashi isn't bad...he loves his daughter
but the past and his over protective side towards khushi makes him behave this way... enjoy I hope the update isn't :/

chapter 34





Arnav looked at his baby-woman eating her blueberry pie with so much appetite and he smirked…he forgets that they are having a brunch with his nana…and that Nana was still there with them
-Arnav…son! Are you listening?
-hmm?...yeah…yes…I mean No! khushi will stay with me, we will stay only together!
-Arnav! We are talking about marriage! Khushi should come back to her home, with her father to that we can go and ask for her hand!
Khushi left her plate to look at the two men talking in low voice in front of her…
-I asked for her hand! We’re already engaged!
Arnav said out loud and khushi looked at him with worried expression
-we are not kids! In a case like that! The only solution is to get married!
Khushi looked at him with wide eyes and then bitted in a chocolate muffin
-her father didn’t refuse…all this needs only time!
-we don’t have time!...we love each other and our baby is coming!
Khushi ate more…feeling all tensed…if Arnav asked for anything now, she will never refuse to him! But what about her father?...it’s been three days now, since all that event and now…she’s thinking about him, what’s his decision will be about her and Arnav’s relation…
She doesn’t even know how he is thinking now about them
-Arnav! Just wait! We have to get back to India first and then think about that!
-Back to India! I want to our marriage to take place! It’s a decision and not an option!
Yes! She does agree with him! She wants this and she’s glad he’s even surer than her about the marriage
-I want this marriage! Khushi?
He looked straight at her eyes
-we already decided!
She answered looking at him and then at Nana
-I want to marry Arnav! Not only because I’m pregnant and we don’t have time…it’s only because I love him!
She said proudly…
Arnav sighed, he closes his eyes for a second to enjoy those words…and then turning to Nana
-could you tell him so?...he would refuse me to talk to me!
-of course! I will! You both don’t worry! I will do the impossible to help you…I made the same mistake before…I refused to accept your father, Arnav and…I regret this…I…
-Nana!
Khushi stopped him by one look and held his hand for a second
-elders made mistakes…Actually, everyone in this life made mistakes…some are fatal…but we have to forget, tolerate and go on in life!
Nana looked at Arnav who is focalizing only at Khushi…to not look at his grandfather…
-ok! I have to go and talk again with Mr. Shashi and tell him your decision!
Nana said and stands up
-you two enjoy your meal…I mean the three of you…khushi beta…you ate well for you and the angel inside, alright?
Khushi smiled to Nana…
-I’m doing this only…eating for two!
She said amused…Nana is so kind even if he separates Arnav’s parents before…but he seems regretting this and doing the impossible to have Arnav’s satisfaction
Nana was about to leave the hotel restaurant when he stopped suddenly…he stands there looking at Shashi coming their side…
-he comes by himself!
Nana said gesturing shashi to Arnav and khushi
Arnav held khushi’s hand instantly and moved to stand before her…
-Arnav! My father will not hurt me, I know!
-but he will never hesitate to take you away from me!
Shashi comes further…getting closer and he looks at all of them:
-Namaste!
-father!
Khushi leaned a little to take his blessing but he stopped her…
She felt hurt…so hurt but something in his look say to her that he doesn’t mean to stop her because he’s angry:
-live longer…you have already all my blessing
He murmured
-I’m really sorry! Khushi!
Shashi added suddenly
-last thing I want is to make you sad or change your life into hell!
-Father!
Khushi’s eyes start to get all wet…and she looked at her father once and then throws herself in his arms
-I don’t know what happened to me! after all, she’s your mother and I don’t have any right to make you away from her and I made Arnav responsible of all this…I was so wrong to think he has something to do with this family problems!...
Khushi sobbed the more now…
She knows that her father wasn’t that bad!...she was sure…so sure
-I apologize to you Mr. Arnav!
SHashi looked at Nana
Nana nodded his head
-I’m glad you forgive them and… you did understand their point of view!
-I’m the one making a fault and not them but what I can’t forgive to Arnav is the fact that he kidnapped my kid!
-Mr. shashi…I’m sorry…I really am…
Arnav said looking at his to be father in law
Finally?!!!
God!
-you talked with dada?
Khushi asked looking at her father
-no…not yet khushi! but I know that Arnav has nothing to do with you and your mother meeting…you were searching for her, even before meeting him!
-yes!
Khushi said childishly and hugs her father again
-Mr. Shashi have a seat!…take a coffee with us please!
Nana said happy to see the father and daughter finally joined
Shashi nodded and sits down with them
-I’m sorry kids…I really am! I was angry and my angriness made me blind that I don’t think about you… I was so firm with you khushi and you Arnav! I don’t want you away from me and my protection!
-oh! father! Father! I knew it! I knew it!!! but what changed your mind?
Shashi looked at Nana…
-it’s between me and Arnav’s grandfather!
Actually, Nana told him about Arnav’s parents story…he doesn’t want to but he has…he has to tell shashi how much he regrets refusing the union of two souls in love…
Nana looked at him a understanding look…
-it means father…you’re not angry anymore? Right? Everything is alright? Haan?
-hmm…well…I still have one condition!
Arnav felt all tensed…there is no way he asked them to late the marriage!
-first I want an official marriage here…a legal marriage! After all, I’m a father and I know you want to keep my daughter with you, Arnav but this could be possible only when you both marry each other! I know also that you prefer to keep her under your control …so one condition! A traditional or civil marriage now!
Khushi and Arnav looked at shashi with wide eyes
-I want it to be this second!
Arnav said finally
-I will do the necessary!
Nana said taking his phone and starts calling to find how this could be possible, as they are in NY…
*********************************
Khushi wearing a long white summer dress that she just bought from the hotel shop…stands in front of the mirror…
She knows that it’s just a first marriage…more like a certificate to satisfy her father…but she’s feeling nervous…
she learns her hair in loose bun and putted a golden headbands…
she was looking like an angel…
but feeling alone…needing Lavanya by her side in a moment like this…
she tried to call her but she’s not pecking up…she called Akash…but he’s a man so he couldn’t give that silly-intimate jokes that she could share only with her La…
the door knocking…
-who?
-khushi…it’s me…open…everything is alri…
Arnav stops talking as an angel opens the door to him and without any introduction throws herself in his arms…
He closes his eyes and hugs her tight
-what happened to my little girl?
-I’m tensed Arnav…I need to be with mother…with La…with my family and friends…in a day like this…
He broke the hug
-this is only formal but after we will get the marriage of your dreams…your father will never tolerate any other night together if we are not married!
He smirked
-he’s right and then I will feel all satisfied also!
He said
But she still all tensed…
-after one signature…you will feel better…come…come in my arms!
-peapod is also stressed
-oh no!
Arnav said hugging her the more
-pappa is here…
He touched her tummy…
-why to be stressed?...we’re planning this since months…
He sits and made her sit on his lap
-I know…I think it’s due to hormones
She said making Arnav giggles…
She angrily looked at him and was about to leave…
He held her hand and makes her sit back on his lap; she was finally able to see how elegant he was…
White shirt, black tie, black coat…
Suddenly, she kissed him…he was surprised…her mood is turning at 90 degree a second…
-you look handsome…so handsome
-oh?
-my husband!
-that’s so cute!
He said patting her little noise with his index
-say you love me again?
His expression changed to serious…
And khushi thought he got angry that she’s asking for this…
He may thought that she’s doubting his love…but she needs only to hear those three words from him, right now…
She felt his strong hand holding her nape and pulling her closer
-I love you…no! I’m crazy about you…I can’t breathe without you…I love you khushi! I love you...you don’t have any…
His words are cut by one kiss of hers….
A salty kiss…as he could taste her tears too…
He wiped her tears away by two kisses on her cheek
Looks at her
Holds her hand
-it’s time!

He said taking her away of the room…

16 comments:

  1. thats so so so beautiful.

    their lovey dovey conversation hayeeeee just melted me.

    i know sashi is not that bad but a protective dad.

    loved every bit of this dear and love u darling for this awesome story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome update
    loved it <3

    -drunkiiebabe

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved the update so cute
    glad he dad realized he was wrong
    hope he is not playing a game to win back her trust and separated them
    loved their cute conversation amazing update loved it thanks for the pm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome update
    MISHTEE [IF]

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome update. loved it
    sfghfj (IF)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome updt
    Khyr00n (IF)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful update. Khushi having food during nana-arnav conversation was a cute scene. Good that nana made shashi understand the consequences of trying to separate lovers. Loved arshi conversation. Thanks 4 pm

    ReplyDelete
  8. So finally all is in control. Shashi got things straight and now they are going to b wedded legally. Such cute Arshi moments. Loved it. Thks for the pm dear.

    ReplyDelete
  9. superb update...
    loved it...
    thnx fr d pm...
    luckyarshi143 (IF)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow..... Awesome update
    Love it

    Barkah (IF)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! it was so so cute update........
    shashi at last agreed..........
    nana ji genius......
    so they will marry here in registry.........
    after that big marriage.....
    khushi's hormone started working ;)
    update soon.............

    ReplyDelete
  12. hahahaha thats why you are our crazy girl and we love you being like that :*
    they both are too cute loved all their conversation
    shashi is such a real character
    and loved how you arranged everything from arnavs parents to nana's being helpfull to khushis parents deilema to shashi being insecure
    you are just awesome
    so happy for my girl
    even happy that its still on going
    never want it to be end
    all my love
    ur lopa

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesome updt

    luvd it

    summaiyasayed (IF)

    ReplyDelete
  14. tooo good .. fainly they r marrid ... waiting to read dadi reaction once she will find out about thire marrige ..post it soooooon dear .. and sorry for late comm ...
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. awesome update dear plz update soon

    ReplyDelete