kisssssss....for my readers...

Tuesday 17 September 2013

My Girl chapter 32

Again for you: Ruki ;) and for my Lopa <3

My Girlchapter 32






From her room, khushi could hear some voices…
She gets up from her bed…
It was night and she just lied in the bed waiting to sleep, she heard knocks in the door…she was sure that the servant or her father opened already but her heart that moment felt like something is goanna happen…
Her heart is beating so fast…
She wears her robe and then gets out seeing who is there and what is happening…
She couldn’t believe her eyes when she saw him…
Her Arnav comes…along with his nana…
He doesn’t get a look in her direction…
He was angry, her father is angry too
His nana was trying to calm them down, standing in the middle and talking to Shashi
-listen Mr Shashi! We don’t want to create any scene; Arnav wants just to meet her!
-Mr. Shashi…please!
Arnav said nervously
-where is khushi?
He asked out of his mind...
He wanted to enter and search for khushi but Shashi was blocking the entree…
-are you out of your mind? You can’t enter someone property like this and at this time! It’s the middle of the night!
-let me get in!
Arnav looks at Shashi straight in his eyes…a revolted angry gaze…he was ready to kill him…
-No…Arnav! No! wait! We can talk Mr. Shashi like any civilized people! Please…let me present myself I’m…
-Arnav!?!
Khushi’s voice comes like a whisper but the three men look to her direction…
-khushi! come! We are going!
Arnav ordered harshly…looking at her
-you are going? You are going?
Shashi repeated ironically…
-khushi! enter your room!
he added after awhile
Khushi: -Father!
Nana: -Mr. Shashi!...let us enter please!
Arnav: -I won’t enter! Khushi come!
Arnav said looking at her…he’s so angry
-I’m goanna change!
She said…
-No! come now!
Arnav said…his angriness increasing the more
-I’m calling the police!
Shashi starts scaring them…
Nana starts losing his temper too
Out of the door, his men were standing and just by one gesture…the bodyguards are in…
one geant bodyguard pushed Shashi gently: -sir! please!
he gets him away of the way easily…
And Arnav could get in…he gets off his coat and envelope a shocked Khushi…
He lifts her like she was a child and walked towards the main door…
-I’m warning you…you goanna pay it! put her down! This is an order!
Shashi said trying to get free from the bodyguards grip
-put her down!
Shashi cried out…
-Enough!
Nana said
-you have to listen now! Your daughter is safe with my son! And we have to talk now! So, calm down!
Arnav and khushi went and one bodyguard followed them…
While one stayed with Nana to control Shashi nerves…
Nana wants to calm him but also to explain to him the reason under Arnav’s anger…
********
Khushi doesn’t know if she has to be the happiest or to be worried…
Arnav wasn’t her Arnav for this moment…
She could feel his anger…
He’s carrying her carefully but not once his eyes meet with her eyes…
He placed her carefully in the back sit of the car and turned to sit next to her…
-sir?
The driver asked
-to the hotel
Arnav answered without any reflection…
-Arnav?
She called him
-after!
He said looking only throw the window…
-look at me!
She said but he doesn’t obey
-please…Arnav…I missed you…
-really?
He turned his head once and then so fast turns back to look throw the window
-of course…of course…are you doubting this?
She asked with a low voice…feeling disappointed…
-we will talk when we will be alone!
Khushi wants to hug him, to kiss him but she’s even unable to get close of him…
She has the impression that he’s made of fire for now…that she can’t touch him!
She pouted and then placed her hand on her tumb…”my peapod...are you there?...papaa is here but he's so angry” she talked to her baby secretly “I think because he’s missing me so much”…
When they arrived before a so elegant and beautiful hotel…
Arnav held her hand protectively…
She was so shy to enter such hotel while wearing silky pink nightie and thanks god the robe was there to hide it and on the top, she was lost  in his large coat…(so elegant!)
His hand was warm and protective and she followed him trying to hide behind his masculine tensed back…
-room number 624, please!
-yes, sir!
The receptionist gives the key card, Arnav turned to the driver
-go back to grand-father, please!
-yes, sir!
-I hate that!
Arnav said hating the fact that everyone is approving and obeying his each order, since the day, he meet with his grand-parents and asked for their help to meet khushi…
His grandfather didn’t hesitated a moment to help him…without even asking, Arnav is getting what he wants!
All…
The billets for NY were ready…his passport ready in a short period of time as Arnav hasn’t any…finding Khushi and shashi exact location was done thanks to him too…
Three days and he was here…
Three days were short but for Arnav they were so long, even longer than the two months being away from khushi…because:
Three days ago, he knew it!
He knew it that khushi…his love…his angel, his jaan, his everything …that she’s pregnant!
He knew it randomly…when Akash called him to ask him what he’s planning to do to marry Khushi before the baby delivery!
The BABY DELIVERY…
Who’s Baby?
His and Khushi’s baby!!!!!!
He was just shocked…
She doesn’t talk once about it…
Arnav thought about all this while he was taking the elevator with her now…he looks towards her…
He’s whishing she would tell him now…he will give her the chance to talk…
They enter the room…
He closed the door…
They get in…
She gets excited when she looks at the cute but modern room but she doesn’t tell anything…
She looks at him
-I missed you…even your perfume, your scent…
She said holding his coat on her more
-do you have something to tell me about khushi?
He asked her…he’s so cold…indifferent to what she just said...
-yes!
She said pouting
-you’re so bad! I’m not sure you will accept even if I would hug you! Why you’re so indifferent? You’re scaring me!! if you come, it means you’re missing me but not once you tell it, not once you kissed me!
-tell me khushi what you have to tell me!
-I love you!
She said looking straight at his eyes…
-you love me?...only this?
He gave her one other chance, hoping she will tell him…
She looked at him arching her eyebrow…
-I…don’t know what you want to hear!
She said still thinking…
-I love you so much Arnav…I’m thinking about you every day and night and wanted you next to us every second of my every minute of all the days I spent away from you!
-us?
-me and my peapod baby!
Khushi said unconsciously and then looks at Arnav with wide eyes…
Well…she doesn’t want to announce him the news like that!
She doesn’t even want to tell him throw phone planning to tell him in some special way!
Oh shit…shit…
Khushi’s eyes filled with tears as she looked how Arnav was hurt…
-since when do you know that?
He asked…his voice was trembling but he was hell angry…
-two… months
She hesitated...shievring too
-I knew it before I come here!...peapod was been here(she touched her tummy) since three months!
Better if she tell it all!
-you hide it from me for 2 months?...you hide it…how dare you?!
He asked trying his best to not say hurting words to her…
-if I’d told you, you will never let me go and fix things with father!
-fix things?
Arnav nervously runs his fingers on his thick hair
-and now, things are really fixed Khushi, as your father starts accepting me very well!
He said ironically…
-I’m trying…
She said, all hurt…
-trying?...you said you will come back for so soon, you took months and then, I learned from someone else that my …my love is preganant…that we are waiting for a baby, by someone else, like that, randomly and you, khushi, you never told me about that!
He paused and then continued
-the night spent with me before you left…well…that night you knew that you have my baby, you didn’t tell me! how can you khushi????...how?...you didn't thought once that this baby isn’t my baby too?...didn’t I have right on him the way you have?...how can’t you inform me!!!! damn it khushi! damn it!
Arnav said beating the desk before him by his fist…he made khushi jump out of fear but then she comes closer to him…holding his hand...
-sorry…sorry Arnav…I was…I was just thinking about our future; I wanted by any way to win father’s trust and approval for our relation and…
-your father?...I understand it…but I’m a father too…don’t you think I need to know? this baby inside you is mine too, khushi! ...don't you know?
-yes…
Khushi said and she couldn’t retain her tears too…
-I wanted to announce that to you…
-and? What happened? Why you didn’t?
-in a special way!
-I thought the last night we were together was so special!
-you would never let me go!
Arnav looks at her angrier:
-hell yes!! I would never let you go and I regretted the fact that I let you do whatever you want that moment! I don’t know why I just agree to your decision!
-because you trust me!... because you love me!
Arnav looked away
-do you still love me?
Khushi asked like a little girl...So scared now
Arnav looked at her once…
He was angry…he was fuming…he wants to punish her and her question comes in time…
He wanted to let her wait for the answer…the way he waits for her pregnancy news…the way he waits to see her, the way he will wait to hold her, to hug her, to kiss her, to make love to her…to touch and talk to their baby…

He wanted her to wait for now…so, he just get away of the hotel room leaving Khushi standing there all alone with shocked eyes and broken heart!

25 comments:

  1. WOW ... ur AMAZING ... thank you soo soo much

    update was superb .. the way he came ,the way he take her ,, the way he find her all was AMAZING ... i just love arnav in ths FF .. he is so special and unique.. will be waiting for next ..its really high time for her father to accept them .. post it sooon ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. its so sad I m happy but sad too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing update.
    Arnav s right, he too have rights on his child just like shashi hav on khushi. Felt sorry 4 khushi, she s the one suffering between these 2 men, wonder how long she wil hav to wait for arnav's forgiveness. Good that arnav asked his nana 4 help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome updt

    luvd it

    summaiyasayed (IF)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome update
    loved it

    -drunkiiebabe

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am wid Arnav ! Wat Khushi did was childish ... she should've atleast inform him ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing updt
    Khyr00n (if)

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome part.........
    arnav is there OMG tht too wid his nana........
    i loved arnav's attitude.......
    khushi so panicked nw........
    arnav's angry have reason.......
    shashi should be out......dam man.......
    update soon..........

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love you make Arnav come. The knock his nana talks .the angrier Arnav not waiting to see his khushi . The way he enveloped her in the coat and finally how he take her in his arms without looking at her. Off so hi doesn't like called by sir. For her he accepted his nana s help. The hi question khushi about any news but the most thing is how he would like punish here but for them the wait to see each other is sooooo lovely and paining the two

    ReplyDelete
  10. way to go arnav khushi is an idiot she should have told him about the baby thsat night but she wanted to fix things with the dad who only cares for his status glad he left her hanging and arnav he hated to do it but he accepted his nana help just to get her back awesome update loved it

    ReplyDelete
  11. well i agree with what Arnav did
    whatever happened but still she had to tell him not keep away something like this

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved d update
    awww poor girl
    pls update soon
    Thanx for pm
    --MISHTEE-- (IF)

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesome update. i agree with what arnav did. pls continue soon

    sfghfj (IF)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear thanks for the pm. IF name: orchids8888

    The update is very emotional.

    I hope Arnav and Khushi clear all the differences and marry.

    Please update quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  15. superb update dear plz update soon

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ho finally arnav came and took her with him in a just hero way. Hmm really khushi and her pouts this time he is hard nut to crack poor girl . Excited for the next update. Thks for the pm dear.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yeah finally they r together...he is really pissed off with her..it will take time for him to settle...

    ReplyDelete
  18. gosh they are together now thank god.

    finallly Arnav took her with him lovely but the update is so so emotinal.

    i hope everything wlll be fine between them soon.

    lovely chapter dear and thanks for the pm

    ReplyDelete
  19. aawwwssmm update....:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. cant wait for next .. pplz plz plz post it soon .... why u making me CRAZY ;D .....WAITING FOR IT

    ReplyDelete
  21. ohhhhhh im sooooo late , am sorry my apu :(
    and a very big thank you for this lovely gift :* i love you <3
    you know that from the begining how much i love my girl :*
    and this chapter was so perfect indeed
    perfect arnav to handle perfect shashi :p
    lovely this chapter
    so real arnav's reaction
    but we know that no one can resist from the cuteness of this khushi :D
    so waiting eagerly for the next chapter to see how will khushi emotionaly attack arnav to forgive her :)
    thank you for all the love my dear
    i love you so much :***

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow! That was awesome.. Cnt wait to c wt happn next..
    xoxo
    dsbj

    ReplyDelete
  23. fabulous :)

    mandy15

    ReplyDelete
  24. oh dear Lord this is all so exciting and heart-wrenching all at the same time damn this is good

    ReplyDelete