kisssssss....for my readers...

Sunday 8 September 2013

My Girl chapter 31

this chapter is dedicated to my dear Ruki who asked me to update this FF because she's missing it <3 so sweet, I love you my dear :*
acctually My Girl is the FF with the less feedbacks but I have to continue it any way even if there is so few readers on it :/


My GIRL
Chapter 31


“if you want me to still consider you as my daughter…you should come with me! Don’t let me behave out of anger and don’t force me to harm him!”
She remembers her father words…
He was serious and angry…
Harm him…harm Arnav??
She accepted…She followed her father to New York City!
She has to choose between her father and her lover!
And she chooses her father!
Because she felt that he’s hurt and he needs her!
And because he said it all because he’s so angry and so hurt…she chooses to not make it worse…she said yes to follow her father…
Her tummy shows up little bit, not so much…
It’s been only two months when she left India…and three months since she’s pregnant…
Her tummy doesn’t grow up very much but she could feel her baby…
Inside her, there is so many changes…some more curves here and there...
She’s always hungry and she’s always hot…little horny…always imaging Arnav besides her, holding her, caressing her tummy, talking to their baby…
Arnav...kissing her and making love to her madly...
Arnav!
Arnav!
She knows very well how much she hurts him by leaving like that!
Leaving him…
She told him about everything but not her pregnancy…
She knows that if she told him that, he will never let her go…
She remembered the way he holds her hand in their last meeting before her leaving and tears come out of her eyes…
Flashbacks:
-alright if that will satisfy him!
Arnav said finally, after a so long silence, without any expression…
-it’s only for few days, Arnav! In this time I will pacify him and then come back to you!
He nodded simply not looking at her…
-Arnav! Look at me!
-it’s ok khushi! go! I can’t say anything against your decision!
-I don’t want to go! Last thing I wish is to leave…but…I have to!
-and I said it’s ok! Just go!
He said leaving to the next room, nervously…
She followed him…her heart is paining…this supposed to be their bedroom...all is ready in this room...new bed, new sheets...
-Arnav…
She called desperately…
-Arnav! Look!
She said as angry as him…
His back was facing her…she holds his hand and forced him to turn and face her…
She cupped his face
-I love you…I LOVE YOU! do you understand?
She said insisting on each word…crying…her tears wetting her soft cheeks…
-it’s killing me…I won’t go…but I have to…please forgive me…I want…I want to stay!
Arnav cupped her face too…looking at her intensively:
-so…stay! Stay, damn it!...he will know how much we love each other and he will forgive us!
Khushi nodded negativly…
-he’s mad! He’s so angry and he will try to separate us by some other way but I won’t let this happen, I will do as he said!
Arnav stops holding her face and he just turns back again…
-Arnav!
She cried out, holding him from behind…crying hard, wetting his t-shirt…holding his waist tight…
-my love…my heart…
She said sobbing…kissing his back…every parcel…like a crazy…
He turns to face her and then hugs her tight in between his arms…
She cries in his arms and he tries his best to calm her, whispering “I love you my little girl” hundreds of times in her ear…
-could we lie in the bed together?
She asked and he just obeyed
Both lied hugging each other on their new bed…
-could you kiss me?
-Khushi!
He said smiling as she knows very well how to cheer him up with her innocent demands…
He kisses her gently…
Both are in pain…and couldn’t act normally…
She holds his hand and guided him to touch her…
She puts his hand right on her tummy and she closes her eyes…”here my baby…meet your father…See how big is his hand! How warm! how protective…”
She smiles…talking secretly to her baby…
-what happened?
Arnav asked looking at her…
-nothing…but your hand feels so warm!
Arnav smirked and leaned to kiss her tummy and then made so many butterflies kisses all along her tummy and then up to her bra…pulling her t-shirt up…
He kissed her all over her body…
-Arnav kiss me here again!
She asked pointing her tummy…
Without thinking so much…Arnav kissed her…
-again?
He asked
-hmm…
-what a soft belly!
He said plunging his face on it…
And then he licked her belly button seductively…
She moaned…she held his head against her…
-don’t leave…khushi!
He said like he was a little boy…lost and desperate…
Flashbacks end
****
-you know baby?…even your father is a big baby (sobs)…maa is not sad!
She said wiping her tears…
-but she’s only missing your papaa so much…and he’s not even picking up his phone!...it’s been three days that he’s not picking up!
Since two months, khushi has only one habitude: hear his voice at least once in a day but it’s been three days since which he doesn’t call her or even pick up the phone and that’s why she’s now all worried and sad…
She wears his t-shirt the last one he’s wearing in their last night together…she took it with her along with the locket that she kept with her, around her neck, all the time…
And she gave him her dupatta…”smell it every day and keep it with you always when you goanna sleep!”…she said when she gave it to him…and she remembers the way he looked at her then…so intensive that she was about to give up and stay with him...
She took out her phone and typed: “Arnav! I’m horny and I need you to make love to me!”
She sends the message out of anger!...how dare him not to pick up the dam phone!...she was sure he would call after such messgae...and She knows that he will calm her somehow…
“Arnav! I’m worried and I need to hear your voice!”
She sends another message
She gets out of her room and went to her father’s study room
She gets in…
Mr. Shashi was in phone with someone but he looks up to her…
-so?
She said angrily…
-I did what you want! I left him! I’m pregnant with his child and he doesn’t even know, I didn't tell as you said!…I’m here far away from the man I love just to satisfy you but father…father, I’m suffering! I want him with me and he wants the same! I can't find any reason to stay here!
Shashi looks at her angrily
-khushi!
-the baby inside me wants his father too!
She said holding her tummy
-this baby is illegitimate!
khushi looks at him angrily but her eyes are filled with tears:
-those ideas belong to you?...you really think this about your grandchild?
Shashi kept quiet for a second…
-no! but this is what people think!...if we stayed there, people will never shut up! They will talk wrong about you…
-if we stayed?...I would marry Arnav!...I would live happily with him and my child!
-but now it’s too late!
-let me go and I will face everyone!
-no way! Don’t dare to dishonor our name!
-our name?
Khushi asked ironically
-what about your daughter? Do I have any importance?
-all this is due to your fault!
-I wanted this baby!
-face the consequences!
-are you sure we are here only to hide my pregnancy?
-what do you think?
-I think you’re hiding here from the truth!...the truth that my mother is innocent!
-not again khushi!
-ok! But mother still love you!
-no! khushi! stop!
-Mother loves us but someone separate us, that someone separate you from your wife, years back!…and the history is replayed…the same one is trying to separate me from Arnav and you’re only helping her!
-khushi!
Shashi shouts her name
-you want to my child to live the same way as me! I lived without a mother while my mother  is alive and my baby will live without a father while his father is alive!
-khushi enough! Enough! Your mother chooses to leave us!
-oh really? Who told you that?
-the proof : she never tried to come back or talk to me!
-she was scared! Don’t you want to know why?
-don’t talk about your dadi in a wrong way again! I won’t hear to that story again!
-you should look at my mother once! Dadi broke her and now, she’s breaking me!!
-for the God sake!
Shashi said sitting down again
-for me!
Khushi said looking straight at him and then kneeled and held his hands…
-I love you father but I love my mother too…don’t blame me if I could see the truth that you couldn’t see! Find the truth your way! Please…at least, find it your way! Ask dadi! Ask her! Tell her every detail I told you and let’s see how she will react!...see the truth throw her eyes because…she will deny everything but I’m sure you will get the truth throw her denial…paa!
Khushi looks at his eyes…
-maa is still in love with you! When I speak about you, she kept blushing!
Khushi said that and left as fast as she could and then when she’s at the level of the door, she turns again to face him
-and my baby still loves you too, even if you bashed him!
She said childishly and runs from there leaving her father confused…
****
In her room she checked again her phone but she doesn’t receive anything…
So, again childishly, she starts preparing her suitcase…
“Arnav!
You’re so bad! I'm goanna come to punish you hard”
She sent a last message before she lays down feeling all weak after talking so much and moving so much and preparing her suitcase…

-how much I’m goanna have enough power to handle all those men in my life!...I’m sure you’re a girl because you never make your maa suffer bacha!...maa loves you so muchhh...
she said holding her tummy and speaking to her little baby as always

22 comments:

  1. Thank god im first yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,

    such a beautiful and u written it so very well dear.

    ohhhh gosh when this mess gonna tackle yaar, i really feel pity for them, oohhh they are in pain.

    wonderful update dear and continue soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuhoooo ..i cant believed it .. FINALLY u update it .... i was losing hope that u wont continue this FF any more .. but again like alwyes u surprised me :D ... thank you soo soo soo soo soo 100000000 soo much ...UR SUCH DARLING

    Update was Amazing .. but she did wrong by not telling him about their baby ,, something is fishy here ..why he is not answering her calls .. hope he will surprised her by coming to NY .. missing his Grands in ur updates .. dont u think its time for shashi and Dadi to meet them and let them see know how powerful family he has ... sure his grands will do anything for him.... when Arshi gone meet again we want SOME Supre HOT and ROMANTIC update ...will be waiting for next part .. plz plz plz dont keep us waiting for soo long like last time ...post it sooooooon dear

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank god you update it dear.. it had been such a long time.. i thought u won't continue it .. but its sooooo damn good to read your update .. love u xoxoxoxo :)
    well coming to the update.. felt so bad for both of them..
    hope arnav and khushi meet soon.
    please update it soon dear and don't keep us waiting .. atleast update for us who are eagerly waiting for u to update them.. eagerly waiting for ur next update
    truly in love with all ur FFs .. they are awesooommmeeeeeee !!
    looking forward for your updates.. please don't disappoint me

    your fan-
    arshi000 from if

    ReplyDelete
  4. just love the update
    thanks for updating
    plz don't separate arshi more
    hope arnav is fine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome update. Felt sorry 4 khushi, but she made the same mistake like her mother. Wonder why arnav s not attending her calls. Arnav wil be broken if he comes to know about the child. Hope shashi soon realises dadi's true colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww that was a cute updatee
    lol khushis text=]
    and aww she really miss him
    wonder why he hasnt replied yet? hope arnav is okay
    and argh dadi
    hope yu will continue this

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing updt
    Khyr00n

    ReplyDelete
  8. nyc prt..:) update nxt prt sooooonnnn....;) :*

    ReplyDelete
  9. aMAZING UPD ! Poor Khushi and Poor Arnav ... dunt know how he is suffering .... :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. poor arshi

    updt soon

    summaiyasayed (IF)

    ReplyDelete
  11. so sad khushi left him and never told him the truth she did it because she loved her dad but her dad only loves himself and his mother the woman ruined her son life and she is ruining khushi life but her father is so blind poor khushi and arnav so sad hope he finds her soon awesome update thanks for the pm

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome update
    Poor arnav and khushi

    Drunkiiebabe

    ReplyDelete
  13. amazing update dear plz update soon

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loved d update
    tat was awesome
    can't wait to read more
    Thanks for pm
    --MISHTEE-- (IF)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Poor girl how much she has to suffer. Really feeling pity for her.

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow! amazing update........
    at last u updated........
    aww khushi had to leave arnav......
    she still didn't told arnav of their baby.......
    khushi is suffering so as arnav.......
    khushi's dadi argh old hag.......
    arnav not receiving her call :O
    is he fine?
    khushi tried to show her father truth........
    i hope he understand......
    khushi n baby missing arnav...
    plz update it regularly.........

    ReplyDelete
  17. i hope khushi spills out the beans soon
    love it ....please update soon

    ReplyDelete
  18. God khushi u should've told arnav that ur pregnant...hope khushis dad understands and gets to know the truth and unite khushi and arnav before anything goes wrong...

    ReplyDelete
  19. finally im commenting here after trying so so hard
    Ahhhhhhh !!!!
    khushi didnt told arnav about her pregnancy made the story more beautiful to me
    arnav's concern will be something to see for in the next chapter im sure while he will come here after knowing it from any second source i think
    and khushis decition to talk with her father is the begening of her parents relation to be ok hope
    this so cute how khushi ask this baby to be a girl
    arnav should come fast there to them n take his grands help if they ask in it
    waiting eagerly for the next update my apu
    plzzz dont make us wait like this time
    love u
    thank u
    :**

    ReplyDelete
  20. Madam any idea of updating soon. Please do soon.. Loved the update

    ReplyDelete
  21. fabulous dear :)

    mandy15

    ReplyDelete
  22. when u gone update it again dear ... still waiting for it ..plz dont take soo long for it

    ReplyDelete