kisssssss....for my readers...

Monday 29 July 2013

My Girl chapter 30



   My Girl
 Chapter 30






-khushi ? what are you doing ?...stop eating this much, yaar…you will not enter in your new design!
Said Lavanya snatching the plate from her hands…
Khushi with her full mouth…pouted and took the plate again:
-let me eat! I’m hungry, try to understand!
-you never eat that much or never eat those…
-shh…let me finish!
Kushi was amused and enjoying her dish when her father called her:
-KHUSHI!
His voice wasn’t as usual and the way he’s calling her was out of anger…
She runs so fast to his study room…
-close the door!
Khushi nodded and closed the door…
Her father was so much angry…
-how dare you, khushi?....I gave all my trust and what are you doing?
He stands up…
-Father…I don’t understand?...it’s about me and Arnav!
-I don’t want to hear anything about that vagabond that you bring him here in my home and you convinced me to accept him!...I didn’t know yet that he was the one letting you…
Khushi was retaining her tears…she doesn’t want to cry…she’s not at fault, she’s not guilty, her father’s words are due to his anger…that’s it…
-he made you met that…you met her?
-Arnav has nothing to do with this…and yes Father I met my mother…she’s my mother and I love her…she’s innocent…she’s innocent father
What khushi doesn’t remark was Dadi’s presence who doesn’t hesitate to give khushi a sudden but so powerful slap…
The slap was brusque that khushi fall in the floor…
Vulnerable as she was…
Seeing the anger of both her dadi and her especially her father…
Feeling the danger of the situation…
How she could stand and defend both her mother and Arnav??
She’s feeling suddenly all weak…
And then she wasn’t anymore looking at her father and dadi but it was only the blur and then the dark…
*******************************************
When she wakes up…
She felt Lavanya’s hand playing with her hair and caressing her forehead…
-you wake up?
-hmm…Lavanya
Khushi was about to cry but Lavanya calmed her…
-shhh…I know all, now…but khushi…
-what?
-you know the doctor was here and …
-and?
-he said that…that…
-talk La!
-the baby is fine!
-what?
Khushi holds her tummy, touched with her hand…
-you’re pregnant khushi!
Khushi bitted her lower lip…and then she smiles and then she giggled…
-I can’t believe…you know la?...I felt it…I was sure…
Lavanya wasn’t that happy…
-khushi…
-I know…I should call Arnav!
-khushi…we are leaving…
-leaving? Where?
-I mean me, Akash, mother and Ftaher…
-what?
- our presence doesn’t please your dadi anymore khushi…even if your father had insisted before that we stay here for you…but now…he’s so angry and …and my father prefers us to leave…
-what?...this is impossible…I have no family without you…if you leave…I will die!
-shhh! Don’t say like this again!
Lavanya hugged khushi tight…
-I don’t know what to feel?...I’m shocked…I’m happy and I’m so sad…don’t leave me, La!
Mami joins them in the room…all crying…
She sits down besides khushi…
-I’m sorry beteya…sorry that I hide the truth for so long…I said that your mother is...dead…but the truth I know is that she only disappeared…when she disappeared I never left from here…because you was so tiny and you cried lots for your mother already…so your father decided that I should stay for you…but today, khushi!...it’s time for me to leave…hello hi bye bye…(sobs, sobs)
-No! Mami…don’t leave me…don’t!...I love you…I love you so much…I love you…
******************************
Khushi cried a lot before sleeping finally…
When she wakes up…
She takes a shower…spends lots of time before the mirror admiring her tummy…
She bitted her lower lip, blushing hardly…
That’s little thing inside her is able to make her forget about all…
All the sudden problems…
The way her Mami’s family left her after hearing some bad words from Dadi…
Her father was the one always keeping Dadi out of their lifes…
This time, he gave her all the rights to behave the way she wants…
All that because she met her mother…
So what?
Her mother could be a monster like Dadi and maybe her father are thinking but that will change anything about the love she has for her…
She missed her already…
And Arnav…
OMG she’s missing him so much…
No use to call him…
Such news about her pregnancy…she needs to tell him face to face and not by the phone…
-And now…what to wear…little baby?...help mum to find out…you will see soon how much papaa is so handsome…mmm? What about this pink dress?…he likes it…he likes the green saree more…but I don’t feel like wearing a saree baby…I want you to feel warm…you’re so tiny…
Khushi wears her dress…despite her happiness about the baby…
She’s having bad thoughts…
After all, she’s alone to face her father and to face dadi…
She felt all of a sudden so scared…
She needs to hear his voice…she doesn’t have to tell him about any problem…but only hear his voice…
Like it was so urgent…she takes her phone…dialed his number…
-morning!
-Arnav?
-hmm…little baby…
-you just wake up?
-yes…it’s so early…I can’t believe you wake up now…you ok?
-I’m ok Arnav…I miss you…
-miss you too bacha…your voice seems so weak…
-No…I’m fine…I want to come to our home…
-come…I’m getting up now to work in…
Hearing that…khushi remembered what her dad said about Arnav and how her dadi slaps her…she starts crying but she bits her bottom lip not to make any sound…
-the bed is here now…and I come with so many sheets…I know you got so cold that night…you were hugging me tight…I miss everything in you…everything…
-I love you…
-you’re crying khushi?
-I miss you (sobs) that’s why…(sobs)
-baby…I’m just waiting for you come now…don’t cry…shhhh…stop crying, now! It’s an order!
-sobs
-if you’re not stopping…I’m coming now!
-no (sobs)…I’m coming Arnav…I want to be only with you…my Arnav…
-that’s my Khushi…no more tears, love, ok?
-ok…I have something so important to tell you about…but not now…when I come…it’s a very very very special surprise!
-I can’t wait khushi! come! Right now!
-ok, I’m coming…I love you!
-I love you so much…more than you can imagine…I’m dying to see you; khushi, don’t cry anymore…
*********
Finishing the call with Arnav, khushi wipes her tears and comes upstairs…
She said good morning to her father but he doesn’t reply…
-Father…I’m going out…
-where?
-I need to meet Arnav…
-you dare speak about him before me?...you’re pregnant illegally and you still talk about him?...I want you to go back to your room khushi…I don’t want to speak with you!
-but…
-this is enough!...go back to your room, now, I don’t want to hear anything!
-father…please, listen to me!
-are you not listening anymore?

Khushi wasn’t able to hear this anymore…Wasn’t able to believe how harsh her father was speaking with her…she runs back to her room…

18 comments:

  1. wow.khushi is pregnant
    hope arnav come soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I m really happy that u updated, thank u so much.
    Awesome update. Wow, khushi s pregnent, great. So arshi's wish came true. Hope arnav soon reveals dadi's cheap face and takes away his girl with him. Felt really sorry 4 khushi, but she must be strong. If her father can choose his mother over her, then she too can choose her mother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear I am orchids8888 from IF. Thank you dear for updating.

    The update is very emotional. Poor Khushi.

    But the best part is Khushi is expecting. I hope Arnav comes to know about this. I want Arshi to celebrate.

    I hope Arnav reveals Dadi's true identity before Khushi' dad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shes pregnant. I wonder what her dad will do now. I hope he doesnt make her have an abortion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh finally my my girl is here :*******
    this chapter was emotional with a great news and i hope all this is cause the great family union is coming soon
    so happy for khushi n so eagerly waiting to see arnav reaction
    it will be smth to remember for im sure :)
    cant wait now for the next chapter

    ReplyDelete
  6. was full of shocking !! she is pregnant and now she cant even meet him ... just hate dadi ..cant wait for moment when she gone tell the news to Arnav

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh.....wow after so many days.my girl iz here.
    poor kushi she cant celebrate her happiness with arnve.
    whats wrong with her father n akh this dadi she iz so annoying ,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow shes pregnant nyc update

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was so beautiful dear but very emotional one.

    i hate that stupid dadi and she is pregnant and couldnt meet Arnav thats so sad.

    Arnav pls come back yaar.

    My Crazy girl love u so much

    ReplyDelete
  10. read through all the parts...
    the story is fantastic *Claps*
    loved the way their story started..now they are so much in love...omg..she s pregnant too..
    i loved the strong arnav...always looking after her...n their needs...
    poor khushi s mother...
    this dadi is sick ...
    i hope arnav comes for her...
    am worried...
    waiting for the next update :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi my friend how r you
    Happy to comment her at the blog I feel like home ,so this part was fall of progress khushi eating so much and yes she is pregnant mmmm and the big surprise is her father reaction about Arnav he will break his word just for khushi met her mother an d the dado slap wow poor khushi many event in one days form happiness to sad.i will be waiting for next part to see Arnav action about the baby and khushi's slpa's

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome update so sad why did she not tell arnav what if them force her to have an abortion poor khushi everyone knew the truth her dad and dadi are so sick HOPE arnav comes soon

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesome part......
    OMG hw shashi knows khushi met garima?
    n arnav at fault?
    dadi....old hag slapped kkhushi........
    khushi pregnant wow!
    la n mamiji n akash left her......
    khushi wants to surprise arnav........
    but shasi didn't let her......
    i hope arnav get to know this soon.......
    update soon......

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow! She is pregnant ..luved the update it was beautifully written.. Tnx for updating and Waiting to c next update eagerly ..
    Tc
    xoxo
    dsbj

    ReplyDelete
  15. COME ON DEAR ..WHERE R U .. MISSING UR UPDATES .. POST IT SOOOON

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely chapter but kinda sad also for khushi and hope arnav comes to know about her pregnancy soon and hope nothing bad happens

    ReplyDelete
  17. MISSING THIS FF ..PLZ POST IT SOON DEAR

    ReplyDelete
  18. i dont like shashi very much right now and if i were khushi i'd just walk out no questions asked

    ReplyDelete