kisssssss....for my readers...

Tuesday 2 July 2013

My Dream come true chap 11

Chapter 11


Iss Proposal ko kya naam doon?

Note: I changed the title of this part thanks to Madiha Sophia comment , thanks dear 

-khushi, are you ok? Why all those questions?
-I just want to know jiji! …mmm…just like this…please you tell me Aarti if jiji won’t!
-I think…love is…when you keep thinking about that person, keep worrying about him…when you can’t spend one day without seeing him…and whishing that you spend the rest of your days with him…because you just can’t live without him all around…
-so, you want to spend your life time with my brother?
Khushi asked, teasing Aarti…Aarti is the friend of Payal, first, then the friend of khushi, she’s also the daughter of their neighbors and also and most important: the one Yash love…
Every Friday evening, the girls do this kind of girls grouping to chit chat and forget the stress of the whole week…
Aarti blushed and acted like she’s angry:
-Khushi! I will never answer your questions! So, manage to find the answers from Payal…
Aarti stands up and crossed her arms…
-oh no! no!...please, yaar…sorry, sorry…
Khushi holds her two ears playfully pouting…
-Payal don’t know anything about Love but you do and I want to know…
-what do you want to know?
Aarti looks at her with wide eyes…
-I…I…
Khushi couldn’t hide her emotions before them…Payal and Aarti know her better than she knows herself…
They look at her with susceptive look:
-talk, little Khushi!
-yes, talk, Khushi!
-it’s…it’s…him…
Khushi starts playing nervously with her dupatta while Payal locks the door of their room to that no one enters, suddenly…
-him?
Khushi looks at Payal:
-sir…Mr. Raizada!
-oh God! I knew it!
Payal almost screams…
-you knew it?
-the way he’s looking at you, the way he was so angry when I told him about your arranged marriage…everything…it was clear!
Aarti looks at khushi:
-oh…khushi why you’re troubled?...Yash told me that his friend Mr. Arnav is a nice person!
-I…I didn’t think about him like a man before…
The two girls look at khushi with their mouths opened:
-excuse us???! But…my dear sister…you think about him like what?
-like my boss…I respect him so much, I can’t…I…my mind refused that fact that I can…think about him in the wrong way…
-wrong way??....you talked about love? …love is not wrong…is he in love with you?
Aarti holds Khushi’s hand, pressing in it….she’s more excited than khushi herself…
-he…he doesn’t tell me he loves me but…
-but?
-he…
Kissed me…that memory troubled her and she sits back on her bed and the girls sit in each side of her, waiting…
-well...words are not his business…but I can…understand…he’s so carrying and he tried to make me understand that…he…
-and what about you?...what are you feeling?
-I don’t know…I…
-you should ask him! (Aarti’s eyes shining when she said that)
-you should wait till he told he loves you! (Payal was categorical)
-he loves me?
-I know he loves you but khushi, don’t confess before him, ok?
All what Payal thinks about is this…
-confess?
-Payal, stop troubling her!...khushi chota…don’t get troubled…if you love him, you will know soon, try to imagine your world without him…and you will be able to know…for him, he will also tell you soon his feelings and like this, things will be easier for both of you!
Khushi smiles and nodded…
But she couldn’t tell them about the ice cream or the kiss…
They will be shocked…
*************************************
In her bed, khushi wasn’t able to sleep, like every night…since that three days, it’s like that…she heard her phone ring message and she immediately press the button to see which is the message she’s receiving at 11 of the night…
“Tomorrow, don’t come late!
ASR. CEO, Raizada Group.”
Huhh…what?!!!!
She reads the message many times, verified it was his number…and then answered…
“yes, I will be in time, sir
Khushi.”
“I was sure, you’re not sleeping!”
His reply comes so fast…
She doesn’t find anything to reply him…
 “yes, sir, I’m not sleeping yet”
Arnav sitting on his couch in the poolside took a deep breath…
“I couldn’t sleep too”  
Reading this message, her hands tremble…and she imagined her boss in the same state as her…
Really???
“why?” khushi composed this three letters and sent them without even thinking…
“thinking about you”
Oh God!
No…she gets up from the bed, all troubled, her phone in her hand, she installed herself in her sofa next to the bed and she hugged her teddy bear tight…
“me too”
She finally sent her reply…
“you’re thinking about me?, Khushi, I’m dying to know what are you thinking about me, apart from the fact that you consider me as a boss and you respect me!”
If she was in front of him, she would avoid to answer this question…but, now, she has to answer…
“I’m thinking that you’re good”
“good?”
She doesn’t answer…
Let him think that she slept or that she doesn’t have credit in her phone or that she can’t answer this question, that she doesn’t understand, that she doesn’t receive his last message…
Let him think whatever he wants!
“Good night, khushi!
PS: I’m not just Good!”
*****************************
Next morning:
Office:
She doesn’t know what to do…
But she knows that she will not take the elevator…not after yesterday…
The kiss…she bitted her lips, deciding to only concentrate on her work!
She prepares his black coffee as usual…
She knocked at the door…doesn’t wait at all and enters, as usual…
And as usual he was at his office, his eyes on the files before him and he’s taking a call…
When she entered, she paused his coffee as usual in the desk and wanted to escape from there…
She was thinking God that her boss doesn’t did anything …when she felt a pressure on her neck…
Damn it!
Looks like her dupatta was stuck like usual at something…it wasn’t really the good time…she turned so fast to release when she gets surprised…by her boss…taking in his hand the corner of her dupatta…and then he wraps it around his hand and hold it tight…pushing her to him…he stands up in just a second and she finds herself in his protective arms…she closes her eyes due to the surprise…
-I don’t want to my personal to sleep in their duty time, Miss Gupta, so, open your eyes!
Khushi opens her eyes to look at him…he was smirking…
-khushi?
-hmm…
-According to you…am just good?
Khushi keeps silent…and he’s staring at her waiting for an answer…
-no!
She answers hesitantly…
-no?
-you’re…you…
-I’m amazing!
He said teasing her…
-… khushi! talk to me!
-I…sir! I don’t think it’s the right moment or place!
Khushi wanted to defend herself…she’s in his arms…and this feeling is so new for her…
-khushi…I own the place…and I decide about the moment!...now tell me: do you think that I can be your husband?
Her wide eyes stared at him for a moment…she keeps looking at him…trying to understand what he just said…her mind couldn’t accept…
His hand comes to caress her cheek slowly…like to calm her thoughts…he keeps observing her as she’s looking to anything but him for now…
He has to pull her chin and made her look at him:
-khushi Gupta! I’m asking you…should I come this evening to ask for your hand?
-No!
Arnav’s heart stopped beating for awhile…His Dream…could be destroyed just by one word…
”no”…
Why he’s so confident…so quickly he talked about being her husband…and what if she really don’t want him to be like that!
-don’t come this evening, please…please!...first…first…I…should…well…what my family would say?
Arnav still in his thought, he tightened his hold the more…he couldn’t let her go…even if she herself refuse…he loves her…loves her madly…
-khushi! I’m coming today! …I want this marriage to be for so soon!
-I…what??
khushi was surprised and troubled and many emotions in the same time...
-you have to answer: yes or no!
-sir…
-damn this sir!
Arnav said in between his teeth nervously and khushi feared him a little bit…what he wants her to call him…
-call me Arnav! Could you?
-I could not, sir!
-khushi!

-I can’t!
-you will be able after the marriage!
Khushi panicked again…she’s not sure…is it a good idea to marry her boss??
She blushed at this simple thought…
And then all of a sudden, she felt a peck on her cheek
-looking so beautiful while blushing!
Khushi’s eyes opened widely by the surprise and she just stand there like a statue…
As he left her like that and sits back at his chair…sipping the coffee she prepared…
He will be so happy to taste this coffee in their home…
Amused by this idea…he looked at khushi who finally looked at him…
He doesn’t want to trouble her further, he asked for some files and she got back to her desk…

15 comments:

  1. hayeeeeee loved it and khushi comeon yaar its
    ASR proposal yaar.

    that was so beautiful yaar and so much loved ths update.

    awwww when will she confess her feelngs dear? cant wait.

    muaaaahhhh crazy love u so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahhahah ... wish al the proposal was like that !! ..Amazing update as usual ..will be waiting for nxt ... plz update it soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing update!!!
    W8ing 4 the next part....

    ReplyDelete
  4. wat a cute update
    just love reading it
    it always brought smile on my face

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome update loved it dear.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. iss proposal ko kya naam doon

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome.................... thats whAT I can say ......... lovely update

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome & Beautiful update
    Love it


    (IF Barkah)

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww that was adorable
    and he asked to marry her=]

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww so sweet , Arnav became naughty lolzz

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow Arnav stole my heart.........
    i loved this update....he wants to marry her..
    great update

    from jenji08

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing update. Khushi asking aarti and payal about love was so cute. Loved arshi chat during night. Arnav proposing her was amazing. Wonder how her family reacts.

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesome update ever
    dont know how many time i read this update
    was dying to comment here n finally im doing it
    I JUST LOVE THIS STORY N THIS WAS A FANTASTIC UPDATE EVER
    loved it
    loved all the dailouge here
    ohh god what a strait proposal
    only asr style :)
    thanks for the pm

    ReplyDelete
  14. again am late sry .. Am nt feeling well these days thats y :/..
    update was so cute .. Luv dis story a lot ..
    Waiting for next chapter ..
    xoxo
    dsbj

    ReplyDelete
  15. crazy head perfect title......
    khushi is nw know she loves arnav....
    arti n payal gave her tips.......
    arnav proposed her.......
    he wants to be her hubby.....lol...
    khushi is surprised...
    update soon.....

    ReplyDelete