kisssssss....for my readers...

Monday 13 May 2013

My Dream comes True chap7





Making her think...




She looks at him…
Arnav:-No…no need to talk to you now!
He said while thinking hard and then looks at Payal…
Ar:-it’s ok Payal…I will talk to them…now, let me drop both of you to the house!
-no…no need…we will take a taxi…but please, Mr. Arnav…you come and talk to them, better today…
Arnav nodded…Akash smiled and both the men accompany the girls till outside and took a taxi for them…
****************************************

Evening Time:
Yash’s room:
-…Yash…I come here today…because…Yash…I…I respect this family…I consider  you Yash as a brother…I still remember how you saved me in that accident…if it’s not you, I will not be here….
-shhh…Arnav…what the need of saying all that now?...you were drunk…I just does what any man should do seeing you walking in the middle of the road like a fool!
-yash, today also I need you…I need your help…
-anything man!
Arnav took a deep breath…
-I want to marry khushi!
-khushi?...who’s khushi?...you mean my sister?
Yash’s face expressions changed…
-I want to marry her! I’m serious about her!
- You’re…
-I’m serious, I’m ready…I mean…I may be showing the weak side to you, Yash…but it’s because you’re my friend that I’m showing you all…I’m teeling you all…
-Arnav…you said that…
-yes! I was desperate because I never fall in love before!
-what?? Shut up! we ‘re talking about my sister here! My little sister!…and khushi? Did she love you back?
Arnav looks at him…
-she doesn’t love me at all!
Arnav confessed to his friend…
-she doesn’t even think about me…
Yash bursts out of laugh…
-Arnav…you’re just crazy! And if you had the courage to talk to me about this, why you don’t have the courage to confess to her?
-I refused to let her marry someone else! That’s why I’m talking to you…put yourself in my situation! The one you love will marry someone else!
-before talking like this…I’m telling you, khushi should know about all this! I will not decide in her place!
-I will talk to her but I need time…by this time, could you stop the arranged marriages of khushi and Payal?
Yash looks at him…
-I’m giving you two weeks!...it’s mum decision to arrange their marriages but I will try to make it late…but Arnav! Khushi is my sister! she’s my sister! My Sister! Arnav! If she gets hurt…I swear…I will Kill you by my own hands!
-Yash! It’s me! it’s a man word I’m giving! I will protect your sister the way you’re protecting her!
***************************************************************
Next day:
The office:
How to make khushi realize his love to her?
“use your body language!” He smirked thinking about his nani’s words…she's naughty at time! he can’t believe he talked to nani about this matter and as she said even the handsomeness of a guy could affect a girl…well…ok…
He went to the office with a determination…he will make her feel the same trouble he felt in her presence…
the three peices black suit are maybe boring...so he goes for a change today...
white shirt...without tie...he never change for any woman but for her...he would do anything...
 (this is what Arnav is wearing for change ;))
He was about to enter the elevator when she comes all running behind…
-sir wait..wait
She said out of breath…
Ar:-what?
He said all worried…
She takes the same elevator…
-it’s because I won’t miss the elevator…
She smiles still trying to catch her breath…
-I won’t…be late anymore…
Khushi’s smile vanished and she looks at him with questioning eyes…she’s like an angel…a doll…a little soft vulnerable baby…wearing that soft blue anarkali…
-sir?...you’re different?...you’re…where is your neck tie?
she asked…he looks at her little surprised…
-I…you don’t like without it?
-no…it’s…I like it too much…but also I love the tie and …I mean…sorry sir!
Arnav smirked…
-I don’t mean that this look is not good…it’s also good!...even it’s perfect…it makes a change…the white shirt…without the tie…I mean…
The elevator’door was opened while khushi still speaking embarrassed and he’s now out of the elevator, walking towards his cabin…
-My coffee Khushi!
Troubled by the way he pronounced her name in such a way…
She just comes so fast with his coffee…
-take a sit!
Khushi sits down and looks at him with her beautiful questioning eyes…
-what do you think of me?
He asked with confidence…
-I make another fault?...sir…
-answer my question!
-you’re a nice boss!
She faked a smile…she was about to get up but he stopped her…
-what if…I get out of here and I travel far away of India?
She looks at him with questioning eyes…
-do you ever care if I disappeared from your life?
-sir?
Arnav is finally conscious of what he’s doing and telling and asking like that…he needs to just know if she cares or not…but then he regretted the way…
-Nothing! I just need to know in which time we need to complete the next deal!
-sir?...please, tell me, what’s the matter?...sir?
-nothing! I need to make some calls right now!
She understood and disappeared from there…
She spends the whole day, intrigued by his questions and his behavior…
“what do you think of me?”
“-what if…I get out of here and I travel far away of India?”
“-do you ever care if I disappeared from your life?”
Just this last question made her sad…the others made her upset but the last…
She just locked herself in the washroom two times to cry out her eyes…
She doesn’t know why those questions affected her in a way…she’s so sad…
Why he has to tell her that?
Is he goanna leave her?
Leave you?...you’re so crazy Khushi Gupta…he’s your boss…yaar…wake up!
But it’s just so sad if he left away from India…
Her heart is beating so fast, just thinking about this idea…
She felt for the third time, her tears out…tried to wipe them as she has so many work…
Why he has to look at her so?
And why to ask her those questions?
Why?
-Miss. Gupta, I’m in the conference room! I need another coffee there, so,…
He stopped talking and looking at her face…
-are you ok?
-No…I mean yes…I’m ok…coffee will be right there!
-no! just follow me there! Miss Gupta!



Note: I know it's short...
this one SS will end soon I think ;)

27 comments:

  1. It was nyc!!!
    Bt im w8ing 4. "for my angel"!!!
    Pls post dat soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. aawww she care ,,she careeee i knew it
    she too love him but doesn't know yet lol
    i lovvve the update

    ReplyDelete
  3. niice updatee
    aww he changed for her=]]
    will arnav flirt with her in the next update?
    and it is affecting khushi=]

    ReplyDelete
  4. arnav was so cute when he was telling her borther

    aww the way he test her if she care or not

    finally she care

    amazing update

    loved it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing update
    Loved it

    -Drunkiiebabe

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope arnav is able to confess soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. well
    was dying to comment on mdct
    such a amazing update
    short but effective
    i never heard such a heart melting confess ever of a man to his girls bro
    the last line took my heart away how u assure yash
    and then god if asr want to impress sm1 with look???
    i can imagine our poor khushi :P
    and then so so so heart melting
    im so loving the way its going n u writing my dear
    and plzzz the next part soon my dear
    cant wait more

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute!!...at last,,,arnav understood that he is in love!!!!.........
    how will he make khushi to feel his feelings!!!??....
    nice one!!!....:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow great update......
    Khushi started to feel...i hope soon she will fall in love with Arnav...
    i loved it

    from jenji08

    ReplyDelete
  10. its an amazing update bt short one
    arnav finally talk to yash
    hope khushi will understand arnav

    ReplyDelete
  11. short n sweet
    so some progress at least he talked to yash but main thing is he should confess to kushi hope he will do it soon
    nishi755/IF

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet and perfect...i hope he atleast tells her now even...waiitng for ur other updates also on the other stories...specially my angel......

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice .. finally he had done something !! now waiting for next to read how their Hot love story gone start

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing update. Finally arnav had the courage to talk to yash. Nani with her naughty ideas, good going. Hope khushi soon realises his feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is an awesome update..................... lovely........ So Khushi also feel some thing some thing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice step to make here realise his presence.
    change from suit to a shirt without was fabulous idean from his nani
    i like it when he tell about his felling to yash ths is the freindship
    yash was making fun of him of not telling khushi his felling so he take his words to tacke care of here
    now mission of letting khushi think of him...and the question wlah c'était vraiment une etape trés serieux.what if he not in india she will miss him bien sure ...she is crying but ds't know why?
    A short update but i like it... continue ma belle

    ReplyDelete
  17. awesome part......
    arnav finally confess to yash ......
    yash is right arnav need to confess it to khushi...
    like arnav's change..... ;)
    arnav asked her perfect questions....
    khushi too sad cz she loves him.....
    i think confession coming.....
    update soon.....

    ReplyDelete
  18. Its me melihoney dear. Finally ASR confessed his love atleast to her brother Yash. Khushi is worried abt whether ASR will leave india and go somewhere away from her, awww thats cute. I think he will confess in the next update right? waiting waiting and pls update asap dear.

    ReplyDelete
  19. amazing chapter
    loved this change of arnav
    aww
    khushi is getting affected by him ;)
    i loved this
    waiting for next update

    ReplyDelete
  20. awesome updt

    luvd it

    summaiyasayed

    ReplyDelete
  21. nice update.....
    so arnav already spoke to yash and now even made khushi think about him
    poor she crying like that for him.....


    NO, NO plz dont end this ss soon.......

    ReplyDelete
  22. Amazing update
    Love it
    Waiting for the next update


    ( IF Barkah)

    ReplyDelete
  23. love it
    thnx
    lakshyaNkt

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nice update..
    Hope Khushi will understand her feelings for Arnav soon..

    ReplyDelete
  25. loved the update loved how he asked her brother and loved how he got her thinking about him awesome update beautifully done so cute

    ReplyDelete
  26. i luv dis 1 too yaar.. awesome .. Beautifully written ..
    Waiting for next chapter eagerly
    xoxo
    dsbj

    ReplyDelete